by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen Empty Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:59 am

Round 1: “Please Be My Valentine!” Verbal Submission Match
Rules: Victory is by verbal submission only. To win, one girl must force her opponent to say “Please be my valentine!” The match should be fought in softcore kawaii style.

Attire: Valentine’s-themed underwear

Special: The ring will be decorated in Valentine’s style: pink ribbons tied around the ropes, teddy bears and other stuffed animals in the corners, and boxes of chocolates. These themed objects may be used in the match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:29 am

It had been a while since Rachael had last set foot in a match and she was eager for the action, having grown bored with just practicing day after day. She craved excitement, the thrill of facing off against a cute girl and dominating her in whatever fashion seemed most fun at the time, often being a smother with Rachael's perfect tits.

She cradled them in her arms, proud of her chest which was one of the largest in all of Friction, not just including the Kawaii division either. She was dressed in a matching pink set of underwear, heart shaped cups straining to support her heavy mounds while a smaller heart decorated her panties, a very cute look to go along with such an adorable room to fight in. Looking around she found it a little too cutesy even for her tastes but it was a soft place to roll around in, quite unlike the mud and the grass she was used to fighting in.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Sadie Edison vs. Rachel Tousen

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Sadie had been away from the ring for far too long for her tastes. She had been training in private with a handful of other barely-booked wrestlers. They had even set up a miniature league in which they kept records. The brown-haired Beatles fan had not faired so well, but she was certain that her skills had improved quite a bit. When Sadie had seen that there was going to be a kawaii tournament, she knew that this was the chance to get back in the ring that she had been looking for.

The cute brunette wasn't well-endowed by any means, but she was far from flat. Blooming a little late, she now sported a modest B-cup chest clothed in a red lace bra with a white trim around the cups. The lace itself was patterned to have heart-shaped texture patterns woven throughout. Her panties, which covered the asset Sadie always considered her best, had a matching fabric with bits of white accenting the hearts closer to the front. Sadie was all smiles as she entered the room, but soon her smile turned into a bit of a jaw-dropped stare.

The room, cute and decorated with some familiar-looking decorations to her own personal bedroom were not what shocked the kawaii. It was her opponent. Beautiful, short, and clad in a pink set of underwear were certainly noticeable traits of Rachel, but her bust was what stood out to Sadie. The slightly tanned skin of the Beatles fan could be seen turning a shade more akin to her underwear choice as she entered and approached her opponent. "Are you really my opponent? There's no way that you're a Kawaii like me," she said in a little disbelief. It was clear in her voice that the Anglophile felt a little in-over her head already.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am

Rachael had walked over to the far side of the room and picked up one of the many teddy bears laying around the bed, inspecting it for any hidden cameras and while not finding one she had a feeling the room was filled with them. She didn't see any cameras in the corners of the room but considering this was a Friction event and they wouldn't let any match that could be filmed go to waste she assumed the cameras were just too well hidden, not that it bothered to be filmed as it was a part of the job she rather enjoyed, she just wished she knew where to look when she wanted to give the viewers a great shot. She placed the bear back where she found it just as the door opened behind her, Rachael turning to find a decently good looking girl standing in front of the door and dressed similarly to her.

"And whats that supposed to mean?" Are you one the one who gets to decide what league I'm allowed in?" Rachael had been told she couldn't have been in the kawaii league before but she had always ignored such talk, this was where the officials thought she should fight and she was happy to given how cute most of her opponents were. That and she had no desire to get tossed through a table and hit with a chair, she was just fine where she was.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Sadie had not meant to insult Rachael. She very rarely stepped on anybody's toes. After all, one of the staples of Beatles culture was "peace and love". Despite being accosted by the busty kawaii's clear misunderstanding of her statement, Sadie couldn't help but stare in a bit of disbelief at the sheer curvature of her opponent.

"Oh! No! I hadn't meant that at all! It's just..." she trailed off as her cheeks turned red again, this time embarrassed at what she was going to say. "You're just really, gifted," she implied about Rachael's body, "and look like you could beat a kawaii like me with ease. I would presume they'd want you facing the main roster..." Despite the training she had been doing, Sadie still had a confidence issue. She could hide it in the arena with a crowd behind her, but in a small room, it came out in droves. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Rachael could see already she had landed a rather easily embarrassed girl as her first opponent in this tournament, the woman flustered already and they hadn't even begun wrestling yet. She stood there with her arms crossed just beneath her breasts, eyes narrowed as she looked over the body of Sadie, inspecting and comparing it against her. The girl was cute enough with those B cups of hers that matched her slender but toned frame, her face was even alluring making her a complete package though she didn't quite measure up to herself.

The annoyed look on Rachael's face vanished the moment Sadie referred to her body as being gifted, the woman smiling as she glanced down at where the eyes of her soon to be opponent had been staring. "Oh well I suppose I can forgive you then, since you have a good eye and all." Rachael replied, still smiling as she strode over to Sadie to stand nearly chest to chest with her. "I have no desire to tangle with any of those barbarians, no I am fine right where I am."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:40 pm

The kawaii Beatles fan was relieved as Rachael's face turned into a more friendly expression. Her eyes shot up to meet her blue-haired opponent's the moment that she crossed her arms underneath her ample bust, as if Sadie had just been caught looking. She didn't have to angle her head up too high as the two girls were nearly equal in height, with Rachael having the advantage.

As the busty kawaii approached and nearly stood chest-to-chest with her, Sadie couldn't help but crack a smile. So Rachael preferred the kawaii life? She couldn't blame her. "I guess I know what I like," she said with a hint of confidence. "Oh, I really can't blame you for wanting to play around with girls of our stature." She smiled before quickly feeling terrible for not introducing herself. "I'm Sadie by the-," Sadie started saying as she instinctively raised up her hand to offer it to Rachael, but accidentally brushed it against the bra-clad orbs. She quickly stepped back one step before re-offering her hand, "...by the way." Her face was red once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Rachael truthfully hadn't thought much of the smaller girl when she first laid eyes on her, looking like the poster girl for nativity, but anyone who knew how to appreciate an amazing figure like Rachael's couldn't be that bad. ""You like what anyone would, still it says theres hope for you yet." Rachael said, not worrying if her words would be taken as insulting or not. She continued to smile as Sadie brought up playing with girls of their stature and for a moment her competitive nature came out as she replied with "Oh don't mistake what I said, I could take any of them down, I just have no interest in tearing someone apart like they do in the main division. Its all just mindless violence."

When Sadie introduced herself, accidentally brushing Rachael's breasts in the process, she simply overlooked the transgression for Sadie would undoubtedly be doing more than just touching them in a few minutes. "And I'm Rachael. You know theres no reason to be embarrassed Sadie, surely you've wrestled against another woman before? Brushing your hand over my breasts is the least bit of contact you'll have with them tonight I'm sure."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:44 am

Sadie felt foolish. Her words always came out wrong from how she was thinking. She may have insulted Rachael yet again. "Oh! I didn't mean anything by it. Just...that we kawaiis are more fun," she said with a smile that tried hard to dissipate the red from her cheeks. The Beatles fan was far from a prude or even inexperienced in that department, but she was a bit of a closet pervert. Even though it was just the three of them - her, Rachael, and the ref girl, who was waiting impatiently in the corner - Sadie felt the need to uphold her image.

Sadie needed to relax and get into her match mindset. Her eyes closed for a second as she thought up her entrance music, which was something severely lacking from this private setting. "Of course I've wrestled against another woman before." The switch was now flipped, albeit not a very big flip. "They wouldn't call me 'Sexy' Sadie for nothing." She would smile again before her eyes finally noticed the ref girl playing with one of the Teddy bears out of boredom. "Err...Maybe we can continue this while I get to play with you," she teased as she motioned to the cutesy ring with her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Now that she could agree with. "You are certainly right about that, they can endure all those bruises and broken bones if they want but I'd much rather enjoy myself in matches like this one." Rachael replied with her smile returning. She leaned in a bit closer to Sadie after hearing her supposed nickname, making a show of looking down the woman's bra for a few seconds before locking eyes with her again. "Oh Sexy Sadie is it? Not a bad name for you though if you're sexy then I must be the luscious and ravishing Rachael right?" She asked with a tilt of her head, curious to see what the shy woman would say to that.

Afterward she glanced at the corner of the room where the referee, who seemed to be busying herself with one of the stuffed bears carrying a heart in its arms, was standing. She rolled her eyes and laughed as she realized they had been talking for a bit too long. "You mean while I get to play with you. Oh ref, start us off please." She said with the referee dropping the bear and pulling her whistle to her lips, giving three quick blasts with it to signal the start of the match. Rachael raised up her arms to lock up with Sadie, grabbing onto her shoulders as she tried to wrestle Sadie down to the floor.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next