Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Devil You Know

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Devil You Know - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil You Know

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:22 am

Mercy sighed as Brittany stood up. "Stop saying bitch? That would be a Christmas, freaking, Miracle." Mercy huffed and tried to stare Brittany out of the room. Still, it was hard to do. Her chest was beating so hard she was pretty sure Brittany could hear it pounding. She was probably visibly sweating too. Ick!

"Just go... and it doesn't take balls to be someone's bitch for a day! That's pretty much the opposite of balls!" She called out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:31 am

Brittany couldn't believe how easy it was to get under Mercy's skin. "I'll stop saying bitch the day you beat me in the ring." Brittany said before heading towards the door. "And of course you know what it takes to be a bitch. You are Taylor's bitch. You wouldn't be anything without her." Brittany would say before leaving the office with a smile on her face as she would see Mercy again whether Mercy wanted to see her or not.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:52 am

Mercy ground her teeth. She'd be places without Taylor! She WAS places without her! Taylor was a good friend, not a master! Mercy huffed, blowing a lock of hair out of her face and cranked up her music as loud as she could. Rally would just have to deal with it! It's not like she was in anyway. But Brittany didn't need to know that...

"THREE!"

Morrigan hopped up after the final count hit. She grinned and looked down at her foe. Now THAT felt good. After everything that happened recently, she needed to beat down some chump. And she didn't even have to cheat either. Her skills were really coming along. Morrigan was quite proud of herself.

She gave one last look down to her opponent and smiled. She resisted the urge to kick her some more and then slipped out of the ring and walked down the ramp with a smile on her face. She wasn't really getting the boos she used to whens he hung around with Brittany. Her association with Taylor had paid off a bit but not enough to get her any kind of real cheers. She didn't really care.

She walked back stage and grabbed a towel. She threw it around her neck after wiping off her face and then splashed herself with a bottle of water and let it drip off her. She took a big drink and then was about to leave when she noticed someone.

"Heh..." She said and grinned. "Did you like what you saw? Did you... put your little gift to good use yet?" Morrigan asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:25 am

Emily stood perfectly still, feet together, hands stuffed deep in the pockets of her black sweatshirt, with the hood up and her flame red hair spilling out onto her shoulders. She kept her head down, using the line of the hood at the top of her vision as a shield to hide her from certain people.

And that was part of the problem with AFW... Anyone could be anywhere at any time. It wasn't like they had assigned seats or a schedule. She had found herself in recent days compulsively looking over her shoulder. She couldn't relax in public anymore. She could scarcely relax at home, and Tatyina was catching on. She bore the whispering angel no ill will, but sometimes she wished she could just fuck off.

She held her breath when she spotted Morrigan. She had waited patiently for her. The moment the ref reached the three count, Emily had hurried off to this spot in the hallway to make sure she caught her before anyone else could show up.

She started to nod, but hesitated when Morrigan added the second question. The answers were the same, though, so she nodded once. "Yeah," said the English girl. "It was brilliant. And... I... yeah." She didn't want to say anymore. She turned her guarded eyes and unsmiling face away, and stepped to follow Morrigan, hands still in her pockets.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:31 am

Morrigan smiled at Emily's words and put a hand on her shoulder. She leaned in close. "Feels good. Just right." She said quietly and began to walk with Emily, keeping an arm around the girl.

"So... did you come just to see my match? Or... maybe you're interested in doing some actual training now? Or... maybe... something else?" Morrigan said, looking slyly at Emily. She hadn't been with anyone since Brittany broke up with her and while she could satisfy herself well enough, she certainly had been craving a good shag and she already knew how well Emily could snog.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 am

"Well..."

What a complicated question, and she certainly couldn't resort to the truth. Not the whole thing, anyway. Emily's hands were sweating in her pockets.

"I think... I'd like you to train me. In wrestling. I had one match, and a fat lot of good my current trainer did me. She's far too nice. And I know you can wrestle, and not just stick people with this or that, and that's what I want. I want to learn to wrestle so I can win." She took a breath. She wished they could stop walking, it was making her dizzy, but she kept in step with Morrigan.

"I'll do anything you want, I'm not scared."

Now, one of those was a lie, at least.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:55 am

Morrigan stopped at Emily's words and raised an eyebrow. She looked over the girl. it was hard to take stock of her with her frumpy hoodie on. She put both of her hands on Emily's shoulders as she lifted her head. In truth, Morrigan probably wasn't the best one to be training anyone. She was still trying to get better herself but she thought she could do it. Unfortunately, she'd have to find a good place to train the girl. And a good time. She was usually always so busy. It would be difficult but maybe if she did it, Taylor might not think the ONLY things she cared about were murdering bitches faces.

Morrigan leaned forward, so their faces were close. "Good." She said. "Because I can't promise I'll go easy on you." Morrigan's hand came up and she let her fingers slip around a bit of Emily's red hair. it was nearly the same color as her own. "I like your hair." She said with a slightly less sinister tone, despite the rather creepy statement and gesture of her hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:28 am

"Good."

Emily's eyes eventually found Morrigan's, and she stiffened at her touch. Her breath caught in her chest for a moment, but she soon found her voice again.

"L-let's... Let's get one thing straight," she said, and she wished her voice didn't shake like that. "I'm asking you to help me get better at wrestling. So, tell me what to do and beat me up, but... If you touch me, like... that. Without my permission. I'll kill you."

She did her best to hold Morrigan's gaze. She wasn't going to be the first to look away.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 am

Morrigan tilted her head at Emily's stiff words. She had been around long enough to see when people were trying to hold in their fear. Emily was certainly capable of reacting in the way a caged animal might, Morrigan had seen it first hand, but she knew that she really was a terrified little girl trying her best to fix the problems in her life with some kind of violence.

Morrigan had been like that. Morrigan had been on the other side, staring at someone and hoping that she could be brave. She wasn't like that anymore. She had courage and she lost her fear. Still, she wasn't exactly looking to just torture Emily. Or even do... other things to her, even if the idea seemed interesting. Morrigan's hand slipped down Emily's shoulder but stopped before the girl's chest.

"Mmmm... it might be fun... trying to get your permission...." Morrigan said, almost intrigued by Emily's words, rather than spurned by them. She gave Emily a shove and then laughed. "Don't worry. Believe it or not, I'm not just looking to deflower you. I'm interested in you and... interested in myself. I'm curious to see how we'll do together, so let's have some fun and hopefully you aren't just some pussy little bitch girl who thinks if she learns how to throw a punch mommy and daddy will start liking her again."

Morrigan grinned widely but maybe it was more closer to her own truth than Emily's. "When do you want to start?" She asked. "I keep a busy schedule so you can't just expect me to show up at the drop of a hat."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:09 am

Emily didn't much appreciate it when Morrigan clearly didn't take her too seriously. She let out a hissing breath and let her hooded eyes drift off down the hall.

"Mummy and daddy do like me. But they're idiots, and I'm eighteen now, so I don't need them anymore," she explained, to show Morrigan that she was an independent adult now. "And who says I've still got a flower..." She added under her breath.

"We can start whenever you like. I'd like to get started as soon as possible. I..." She didn't have anything else to do at the moment. "I'm ready."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next