by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reclassification (Hel and Violet)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reclassification (Hel and Violet) Empty Reclassification (Hel and Violet)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 am

Hel entered the AFW locker room, dressed in a denim jacket, a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Street clothes for her. She glanced about, carrying a folded up piece of paper. She needed to find Violet Castleberry's locker to give her this.

It didn't take her long to find Violet's locker as Violet was right in front of it. Hel waved to the kunoichi, "Well, well, my favorite ninja who almost killed me. How's the split personality treating you?" She would sit down next to Violet, thrusting a form into her hand, "Look, I didn't believe it when I saw it on the video, but now that I checked the records, I'm sure. The way they called our last match was bullshit. I need your signature on this form so I can contest the results of that match." Hel was straight to the point.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Reclassification (Hel and Violet) Empty Re: Reclassification (Hel and Violet)

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 1:33 am

Violet smirked and waved at her blonde friend "Hello there Hel!" . Both girls sat on a bench next to a wall,near of Violet's locker. She received the piece of paper from Hel and started to read. But,as this side of her personality wasnt very smart,she decided to ask.

"What is this?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 am

Hel wrapped her arm around Violet, hugging her, "Oh, not much. This is just a petition to change the result of our last fight. Can you BELIEVE how they called it? Disqualification! Ridiculous." She growled, genuinely angry at the thought.

"Anyway, I just need your old John Hancock right here on the form and with both of the competitors saying the result was bullshit, we can get it changed in the record books." She produced a pen and offered it to Violet, "Just... uh... don't stab me with this, okay? It was fun the first time. Not so much the second or third. I speak from experience on that." She winked.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 1:42 am

Violet tapped the pen against her chin as she finished reading. Even if she didnt understand a shit,she heard from Hel's mouth what it said. She replied almost immediatly,not feeling like she actually won.

"But...but you won...I used a weapon and almost killed you...I deserved to get Disqualified..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 am

Hel waved her off, "Bah! We fought. You were dragged off the stage kicking and screaming. I was wheeled out on a stretcher, a bloody unconscious wreck. Of the two of us, there was only one winner and it sure as hell wasn't me, kiddo." She gave Violet a soft play punch on the shoulder to encourage her. "Speaking of which, you stab any more people lately? Or have you and your ninja half got things together?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 1:58 am

Violet lowered her head and gilgged softly at Hel's comment. "Actually,we havent been in matches lately..." For the first time,she reffered of herself as "we" and not as "I" . It was a big step forward for her. Anyway,the point was that she hasnt fought anyone since Hel.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Hel smiled, rubbing the girl's head, "So you're getting along then at least? Found a way around that noise issue with the other you?" She turned away, "Sorry if I'm nosy. I'm just a bit of an action movie nerd... coming off making so many of them. Hard to be an action movie nerd and not have a thing for ninjas." She turned back, winking at Violet.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yeah....I think we are getting along...And...for matches,we will use headphones." Violet showed her tongue to Hel and then saved it in her mouth again. For some reason,she felt really comfortable talking with Hel. She wasnt scared or anything when she was talking with Hel. Just to go back to the main subject...

"Well,Hel...Why dont you take this victory?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 6:31 pm

"Well, that's good. And... remember, if other bad ninjas come after you and you need backup, give me a call. I would love the chance to kick the ass of some real ninjas." She beamed.

She shrugged in response to Violet's question, "It's only a victory if I win." She sighed, "Look, I've always been a fighter. I loved it. I used my movies as a way to fight as many different people as I could. Hell, I rewrote a couple of them for me to die halfway through if I couldn't take the martial artist I was scripted to beat. I... don't want to take a victory that I didn't earn."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 7:13 pm

"Then,do you have any ideas of what could we possibly do?" Violet asked to the blonde girl. She didnt want the victory either,after all,if she didnt earn it it was because she didnt deserve it,after using her weapon to get on top. She couldnt allow Hel to give her the victory.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum