Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 pm

"Did anybody ever impress me? Well there was one, a young man named Ryan Knight here at tension. I mean my goodness, when I met him.....Alas that ship had to sail, and I wonder sometimes what might have been....." Eliza said with a sigh.

Ms Harenwood then went on with "But I do not wish you to be thinking like that Mr Gastin with your love, that's part of why I'm helping you. Before we go any further I should go and set the music back on, one moment please....." Eliza then went back to her CD player. And began to play the music known as Waltz for the moon

Eliza would then say "Right then, so taking the position we just had. The dance we'll cover is the foxtrot, it's real simple with only four steps. Mr Gastin you take two steps forward, left and then right. I'll take two steps back to match you, then it's two steps to the left for both of us. And that's it, you lead and I'll follow." giving a happy smile to display confidence in the cowboy's ability to move.

Back to top Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm

"You mean the British gu- Of course." British guy hooks up with British Girl. Of course, very natural! Though Clyde tilted his head when Eliza spoke of how the ship had sailed.

"He was yer only serious boyfriend?" Clyde asked curiously, noting that out of most of the tension girls, Eliza was very... Behaved.

Though he quickly blushed when Eliza referred to the person he was going to dance with as 'his love'. When she left him to go to her CD player, Clyde stood their pondering about Mercy until Eliza came back.

Immediately, he got ready and listened to Eliza with the utmost intensity! "Foxtrot!" Clyde repeated with a firm nod. He was strapped. Ready! Determined! He would be suave! Romantic! A regular Burt Reynolds! He started stepping in tune with her. "O-ok... Two steps foward.... Left and then right and uh... You go..." He muttered while looking at his feet. "O-Okay..." He tried his best to be careful, taking it very slow as Eliza put him at ease with her warm smile, like it was okay to take his time.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Clyde's question made Eliza raise an eyebrow, but she knew why he was asking. It was of course no secret that Tension had some loose women, who liked to do what they did for the sake of attention. Ms Harenwood had gotten cat calls from the fans, and even emails requesting to use headscissor moves on her opponents. But Eliza liked to believe that she wasn't loose, but rather brought a touch of class to Tension.

"Why he was yes, but I am not eager to go into a bout of nostalgia at this moment Clyde. After all I am teaching you for something in the future! Heh, that's ironic." Eliza said with a wry smirk and twinkle in her eye. Tension also had a bit of a rep for guys who were crude and crass, but at the same time there were guys who were quite affable and alright.

Clyde's eagerness to learn the moves of the foxtrot impressed Eliza, perhaps her comments helped give him some focus. Good, that would make things more easier. Ms Harenwood was fine with the pace the dance was going, Clyde's background as a wrestler gave him a bit of an edge compared to the normal person in this regard.

Eliza returned Clyde's smile with a nod and said "Yes that's correct, your doing quite well Clyde. We can keep at this till you think you have the hang of it, and then perhaps move onto another one." Ms Harenwood had to admit something. Showing a person the ropes when it came to ballroom dancing seemed rather fun, and the British girl made a mental note to perhaps put out an advertisement offering this to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Clyde was being careful but he was ecstatic that he was actually managing to move with Eliza and not step on her feet. Though he would tilt his head at her words. "Ironic?" He questioned while noticing that cute, wry smile she bore with that gleaming, happy gaze in her eye.

"Lemme try a spin and see!" Being told he was doing good got his confidence up, so he would grip Eliza's fingers within his hand and try to spin her around, just to see if he could do it. Other than that, Clyde felt confidence in the Foxtrot even if he was a little slow, he was able to lead and that felt very important to do, especially if Mercy didn't know how to dance this way.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 29, 2015 9:32 pm

"Ironic? Oh it's nothing, just thinking about fond times in the past that's all." Eliza said to Clyde, she recalled the time when she met Mr Knight. It had been the first real situation where Ms Harenwood had been swept off her feet and entered a relationship.

Eliza was thankful that Mr Gastin wasn't stepping on her feet in these lessons, after all she only wearing a pair of stockings right now. In the ballrooms that she grew up in botching your moves on your partner in such a way was tantamount to shooting them point blank with a gun, Eliza chalked it up to Clyde's wrestler background giving him a slight edge. And the more that Ms Harenwood thought of the idea of setting up a side hobby as a private dance instructor the more appealing it seemed.

The young woman was happy to see how Clyde was getting the hang of this, if there was a woman he wanted to win back then surely it'd be in the can for him. That said though Eliza was slightly taken by surprise by the cowboy's spin attempt, but she recovered quickly. Elegantly going into the motion of it, Eliza had been taught that through years of training. "Woo." Eliza muttered out smiling after it, this was all in good fun after all.

After that Eliza would let go of Clyde and stand in front of him, saying "Right then Clyde, you seem to have the knack of that one. Are you ready for another one? It's a classic that I have in mind." usually Ms Harenwood was polite if aloof. But here with something that she enjoyed and had a major part of her life in, Eliza was certainly quite sociable at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 31, 2015 2:56 am

Clyde was beaming when he 'apparently' managed to spin Eliza. Doing it made him happy and fill skilled, now he felt like he was having some real fun, success had him eager. He was quite pleased with himself too!

He gave Eliza her space with a step back of his own, eagerly pacing about with an excited grin, he felt so good right now! Mercy would be impressed with ease!

"Is it the Lambada?"
He asked while raising his brow at Eliza with a coy gaze.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Upon hearing the word Lambada Eliza paused for a few moments, taking in what Clyde had just said to her. She processed this internally, the name being a dance that she'd heard of and saw. And had even done with her ex back when they were together. This was then followed by Eliza beginning to blush, burying her lips in her cupped hands.

This was followed by a quick shake of the head, Eliza then said "N-no! It's not that, that dance isn't performed in the events that I'm used to. That's more um...intimate, you'll need to learn that elsewhere Clyde." she knew what it was. But Eliza only did it once, and she was half drunk on wine at the time.

Taking a few moments to compose herself Eliza would then lightly cough and say "No I was going with the waltz spin turn, it's the one you always see in the films. Now then....." Eliza quickly composed herself as best she could, if there was one thing she learned it was this. When you fumbled it was best to just carry on like it never happened, either that or just give a laugh and defuse the situation.

"Right so, I assume you will be leading this one Clyde. Now same as before. You clasp your left hand in my right, okay. Now I move my left arm up, and you slink your right arm under it. Make sure you can feel my shoulder blade, and place your fingers around it. I do the same, take a moment to make sure we are perfectly aligned. And I'll continue once you are ready." Eliza said as she took Clyde's arms and performed the actions, had to make sure the fundamentals were grasped before one could further after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:36 pm

"I'm jokin'." Clyde quipped back with a wide grin after flustering Eliza, her reaction was downright priceless, he was beaming with a smile the whole time, seeing her blush, cup her lips shake her head and even cough a little was just downright adorable.

She was far too innocent for AFW that was for sure.

But the smile faltered when she spoke about the waltz turn. Clyde didn't know what movies Eliza had seen but the movies he typically watched involved, bare handed fighting, explosions and guns. Though when Mercy was around, he was starting to watch more sappy movies like "He's Still Mad At You Ten Days Later".

Still, he took Eliza's hand as she instructed and put his right arm under her left arm, his fingers sliding up her arm until his hand rested upon her soft, delicate shoulder blade where his fingers would wrap around it, the touch of her body making him blush. He loved Mercy dearly, but this kind of contact with Eliza had his heart pumping.

"Ready." He said firmly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Eliza might appear innocent, but she was no fool. Acting flustered and embarrassed where she grew up was a sign of weakness, something that her parents had instilled in her since being an infant. Although they were kinder than most parents of an aristocratic bloodline, hence why Eliza displayed a truly noble personality as opposed to a few snobs she ran into that even she couldn't be polite towards.

Ms Harenwood didn't watch many movies, the ones she did was usually that of war films. Ones that romanticised it, which usually included ballroom dance scenes between the protagonist and his romantic love interest. However this situation was not like that, here Eliza was assuming the role of instructor and aiding Clyde in his love life plight.

The dancing passion realised that Clyde was joking, and Eliza had quickly composed herself as she'd learned to do so. The best thing to do was just keep calm and carry on, and Ms Harenwood was happy with the progress that Mr Gastin was making here. His clear enthusiasm adding incentive for Eliza to teach him.

"Right then, now that the posture is correct. Now Clyde you shall step forward diagonally with your right leg, I do the opposite going back with my left leg. As we do this we move slowly to your right, so as to complete the spin. It's always going on the right side, I can relate from previous experience in this regard." Eliza said, moving her legs to indicate what she'd be doing in according to Clyde's moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Clyde lifted his right leg, looking down the whole time as she shook with hesitation. "A-Ah..." When Eliza put her left foot down behind her, Clyde stepped to his right with his right leg, his sneaker landing right on her foot with his hip against her stomach.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next