Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sweet and Sour [for Alexandra]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sweet and Sour [for Alexandra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet and Sour [for Alexandra]

Post by Rei Tue May 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Candy was already imagining how great it was going to feel when her boot connected with Anesthesia's jaw and sent the stupid bitch packing wherever her fat ass ended up landing. But as much as Candy had kept herself in-shape over the past eight years, time out of the ring and predictability made the leg flying towards Anesthesia's head an easy target. The cocky scowl on Candy's face quickly shifted to a grimace as she felt Anesthesia's gross limbs wind around her bare leg and stop it before it reached her head. "Wha-", she began to aggressively ask, before the nurse twisted her leg to the side and sent Candy stumbling off of her one foot, falling towards the mat.

She managed to awkwardly catch on her other knee and her hands, but the angle she had to take to do so sent a shot of pain to the knee and hip of the captured leg. "Owwaa!" It did her no favors otherwise, either. In this position, she was so reliant on balancing herself that she could not snap back at Anesthesia, a problem that instantly pissed her off and had her glaring back at the nurse as she tried to willfully yank her leg free. "Let me go, crazy bitch!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Sweet and Sour [for Alexandra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet and Sour [for Alexandra]

Post by Alexandra Thu May 28, 2015 12:23 pm

"As you wish..." the nurse purred, dropping Candy's leg to the mat, quickly stepping over her body afterwards. She placed one foot on each side of the redhead, then lowered herself down, taking a seat on the punk's back to keep her grounded and from getting back up again.

She then leaned down, Anesthesia reaching forward to grab Candy by one of her pigtails. She gave her head a sharp yank, pulling it upwards by the girl's hair, and moved her own face closer, so that she could whisper softly to her fellow Rose.

"So you think I'm a crazy bitch now, Rebecca...? You don't mean that, I hope..." She chuckled, softly, shaking her head at the girl.

"Maybe I should show you just how crazy I can be, then..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:09 am

The grumbling that poured from Candy's lips as Anesthesia let her leg go, driving one knee into the other one, was nothing but sounds and sputter, though to her it sounded like a spiteful protest against this maniac who had ruined her day for no reason. She reached down to wrap her hands around the knee that was throbbing more from the collision, rolling onto her chest.

She was immediately crushed down into the mat, her breath catching and forcing a growled groan from her throat. The weight on her pinned her arm humiliatingly and painfully underneath her chest, and she pawed with her one free hand and kicked in raw frustration at the mat for a second before realizing how stupid she must have looked - like a frickin' turtle.

But worse than that was the fact that that was that nasty nurse's ass on her back holding her down here. Her eyes widened and then immediately narrowed, and she went right back to thrashing. "Get the hell offa me, fats- AAAAGH!"

It was Anesthesia's hand wrapped around one of her pigtails and yanking her head back that forced Candy to cry out. Then, she felt breath on her ear, and her expression of pain and rage turned briefly to one of worry as the other woman whispered to her.

Whispered nonsense. "Euuurugh!", she screeched out again, wildly pushing a hand against one of Anesthesia's securely rooted foot and only managing to hurt herself more as her hair pulled and her arm bent uncomfortably underneath her. "STOP SPOUTIN' THIS CRAP! WHADDAYA WANT!?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri May 13, 2016 6:58 am

Despite Candy's struggling, Anesthesia wasn't going anywhere. She had a tight grip on the girl's pigtail, and soon enough her other hand slipped down, grabbing the wrist of the hand that Candy was pushing against her with, pulling it away from her leg, too. The schoolgirl was trapped, and as long as Anesthesia had anything to say about it, the nurse planned on keeping things that way.

"What do I want...?" She whispered, keeping that cruel tone in her voice. "Why, I simply want you to remember your place, Rebecca. You're a very small girl, in a very big place now, and things aren't like they were back in the day."

She lowered the sound of her voice even softer, her whisper barely audible as she continued speaking to the redhead. "In fact, if you think I'm crazy, then you obviously don't know much about where you are. There are women here that would break you without a second thought, you know. You should feel lucky that it's me breaking you in tonight, and not someone else..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2