Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Equinox Down

2 posters

Go down

Equinox Down Empty Equinox Down

Post by ThePonyManager Mon May 25, 2015 8:51 am

Name: Equinox Down
Ring Name: Double
Species: Pony/small horse
Sex: Male
Height: 7’7”
Weight: 455 lbs
Nationality: American
Entrance Theme: Nemesis by Cradle of Filth

Preferred Match Type: Anything that is fun.

Favoured Moves: Submission and power strikes

Type: Submission/Powerhouse

Strengths: He is very skilled in using most moves, although, he prefers a drawn out match so that his submission moves are more effective.

Weaknesses: In a sexual situation, he won’t last long. The longer matches mean he will also exhaust himself easier.

Signatures:
1. Dragon Sleeper: A submission move that locks an opponents in an under arm choke hold as they are bent down backwards.
2. Chokeslam: A move that is defined by raising the opponent by the throat and slamming them onto their back.

Finishers:
1. Reach For The Sky: A off the top turnbuckle delayed superplex. Equinox can only do this to opponents who are under 350lbs in weight.
2. Hell’s Gate: The modified gogoplata. It is defined as a submission where the opponent’s head is put into the crook of the ankle and that foot is supported on the opposite leg that is raised high in the air. It is a triangle choke.

Endurance: 4/5 The longer the match, the worse he has to resort to submission moves
Strength: 5/5 He has to be strong to lift opponents for so long
Speed: 3/5 A powerhouse doesn’t need quickness
Defense: 4/5
Technique: 3/5 As a heavy hitter and submission guy, he has several openings.

Powers/Traits: Very skilled at using submission holds, but doesn’t really have any powers. Trait wise, he uses a fighting style like UFC fighters or the Undertaker.

Personality: Equinox is a relatively stable and down to earth pony anthro. He loves to talk and get to know people around him. He usually just eats and games when alone, but he rarely likes to be alone. In the ring, he can get very ruthless and cunning when trying to defeat an opponent.

Biography: Equinox was orphaned at the age of one and had to adapt to being alone in a very dangerous orphanage. There were a group of “cool” kids that ran the orphanage and treated anyone older than the age of seven like crap by pummeling them into submission. Equinox would never back down and the numbers game always caught him badly. When the mistress would leave, the kids would choose a punching bag. The three that were not in the group were Equinox and two others. As Equinox wouldn’t submit, he was always the punching bag.

During the winter months, he began to voluntarily do manual labor for the orphanage. Cutting wood was something that helped him build muscle and begin to become intimidating. The others caught on only after it was too late one evening. Equinox was blindsided as usual, but this time, he came out on top and beat the shit out of the bullies after three years. Soon after, he took an interest in wrestling and began to train.

So, after all that, you’d expect to be seeing him go straight to the ring, right? Nope!

Equinox got side tracked for many years after his 15th birthday when he left the orphanage to pursue a career in music of all things. He became a drummer and made a name for himself by becoming a greatly talented musician. He won many awards, titles, and accolades. He was king of his own world until he suffered a severe burn to his back.

You see Equinox was a Pegasus at one point. That was until he stepped over a pyrotechnic chute while playing bass for a change. His back was caught in a 3,000-degree flame tower. The hide on the wing skin was melted off. He tried every possible route and eventually decided that his wings had to be amputated. There are two circular scars on his back where they were, but he doesn’t feel any extra pain with this.

After he retired at 23, he decided to return to wrestling as the time progressed. He thought a career change for himself would benefit his life. He trained again and found his way to the Fur n’ Feather wrestling group.

Appearance: He is a tall and muscular, blue furred anthro pony. He wears a black tank top and cargo shorts.

Wrestling Attire: A black single shoulder strapped wrestling tight piece that covers his stomach to his ankles. He wears black boots like the Undertaker.

Other: Has three Best Youngest Drummer awards.

Last edited by ThePonyManager on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited height and weight.)
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Equinox Down Empty Re: Equinox Down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Welcome aboard
Technically as a Fur n Feathers wrestler, your character doesn't need to be accepted. However if you were to create a Tension or Friction character in the future we will need to do the initial acceptance process.

Spotlight
characters:
Equinox Down ELZuoMvEquinox Down OG5hnuaEquinox Down Cg3CzYmEquinox Down 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Thank you Kelsea! I am glad to be here. I hope I can gain some experience with my characters!
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:22 am

Equinox Down Double12
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content