Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reignition [Killcarrion]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Reignition [Killcarrion] Empty Reignition [Killcarrion]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:38 am

Reignition [Killcarrion] PCBHACz

It had been quite sometime since Asuka had lost her match against Gwendolyn on the count of her interfering maids, something that had left the red falcon sour but she had been allowed to get a rematch, a cage match where those maids couldn't interfere. However, every time that match had been scheduled and planned to happen the painfully cowardly blond had managed to slip out of the match some how and the match was post-poned more and more, months went by and Asuka was left training and doing other things, like modeling while she patiently waited....though she was starting to come close to snapping and would probably just find Gwendolyn some day soon to just lay the smack down upon the bratty bitch there and then!

Certainly she would be justified in that, maybe she could bring in Claire on this ?....no, this was her fight, she shouldn't do such a thing. Asuka had to settle this with Gwendolyn on her own....but she was considering it at least, which was not entierly a good thing. Even so, Asuka currently found herself in the AFW gym, working on the pectoral machine in the gym, bringing those weighted pads back to the center in front of her chest and then back to the side, over and over she repeated the process. Currently she was on her third set of fifteen per set. It was going well and she could feel the work out making her muscles heat up and start to push and work up the work out that they needed.

Once she finished that third set, Asuka would pull up from the machine and get up to a stand, moving her hands around to stretch them out a bit after the work out as well as her back. " Mmm...what now ?" Asuka'd let out to herself, as she'd start to look around the gym...where as she looked around she caught a glimps of something from the corner of her eye, curled blond locks...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Reignition [Killcarrion] Empty Re: Reignition [Killcarrion]

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Reignition [Killcarrion] 640

Traversing the hustling and bustling weight room with her ever-dutiful entourage of gym trainers surrounding her on all sides, the haughty aristocrat in question would be wholly unaware of the disruption and slack-jawed attention her presence was garnering from some of the other gym patrons. The heiress' infamous and rather notorious reputation preceded her greatly with hushed whispers from the other wrestlers being nudged aside by her tracksuit clad attendants. Certainly not a regular frequenter of the traditional gym facilities utilized by the majority of the other wrestlers, Gwendolyn kept her golden curled head tucked low with the side of her index finger placed below her chin in contemplative thought as she walked forward and weaved in-between the other gym equipment.

Fresh from having accepted the challenge her last minute Summer Splash replacement, Gwendolyn now found herself in quite the precarious pickle. Having trained up to this point to face off against that loathsome invertebrate whom she would rather not think about, Gwendolyn now found herself with only a scant few days to prepare for an entirely different caliber of opponent, a lowly and undeserving dojo flunkey at that. So in an effort to clear her mind with a change of scenery, Gwendolyn decided to abruptly shy away from her scheduled training sessions in her private gym facility to cavort with the lower class wrestlers and perhaps gain a new perspective on how best to approach her new adversary. Not realizing none of the other patrons could get close to her with her dutiful entourage at her side...

Only once she heard a familiar voice did she cease her thoughtful waltz and glance to her side to notice a familiar figure standing a few feet to her side...locking eyes with her and stopping her forward progression as if time had halted in place...

"Ara? Asuka? Ah, Asuka-san!! How fortuitous!! A chance encounter between old acquaintances after what seems like a millennia apart!!" Once the sudden realization over whom she had came across had passed, a beaming and whimsical smile grew across her face as Gwendolyn recognized and approached her raven haired acquaintance. Maneuvering from in between her entourage and with her arms opened wide and to her sides, Gwendolyn cheerfully approached her familiar colleague earnestly intending to embrace Asuka with a cordial and welcoming hug between good friends~

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 am

The gym started to stirr around it seemed as a large collection of hushed whispers started to arise here and there, undecernable for Asuka to even hear, hell at the moment she couldn't really bother, it was proabably some so-called big star that had headed into the gym and was walking about, it wasn't rare for that to happen in this gym as far as Asuka knew. She'd been somewhat of a witness to some of those situations at the very least. However soon enough the eyes of the raven haired girl caught sight of someone who had practically been dodging every single opportunity for the two of them to get right back into the ring.

Her eyes widened as she looked on, a bit stunned at the sight of Gwendolyn....of course she remained just as stunned as the actions of the busty blond confused her more so than the nerve that she had to even show herself around the Red Falcon. When Gwen let out those words of hers, Asuka would stumble on her words a bit...wether it was from shock or anger...or even both was unknown to even her. " W-wha?..huh ?" Asuka stuttered out as before she could react Gwen's arms wrapped around her, the woman's large breasts pressed against Asuka's own as the blond hugged her.

Asuka remained quite stunned in Gwen's graps for a few seconds, before she'd shake her head and snap out of it a bit, her hands went up to Gwen's shoulders as she'd try and push them apart. " Gwen ? ..." Asuka let out as she tilted her head, clearly a bit surprised by the girl's actions, she had half expected the blond to quickly surry off as soon as they saw each other. " M-millennia ? The only one we have to blame for that is you..." Asuka let out as she'd glare a bit at the blond.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:57 pm

"Eh?...Blame?" Gwendolyn tilted her golden curled head with curious expression on her face after Asuka interrupted their amicable show of affection by shoving back on her shoulders. Her trusty entourage were just as taken aback by their benevolent employer's uncharacteristically cordial reaction to reuniting with the Red Falcon, a few of them still remembering their "heated" stand-off in the elevator and also being bowled over by Asuka's suicide dive during their debut match. The heiress would tap her index finger against her cheek and furrow her brow in deep, contemplative thought...soon afterwards perking up with a smile once the realization had dawned on her.

"Ah...You must be referring to our little post match altercation. Why, I merely chalked that up towards you're stubborn pride refusing to acknowledge that I was the better combatant that day. The both of us simply being swept up in the heat of the moment, all exasperated by that tactless G.M.~...Our match was such a horribly exhausting ordeal, it's no wonder you were spouting off such deluded demands for a rematch. You needn't worry though, my legal team went to great lengths to postpone such an ill-conceived notion until cooler heads could prevail~..." Gwendolyn cheerfully explained with utmost sincerity.

"What's more, as you may have noticed I've been somewhat preoccupied since our last meeting~..." Gwendolyn teased, stepping back away from Asuka before raising her hand and snapping her fingers. Hesitating at first from the sudden call to attention, one of Gwen's entourage would frantically unzip his tote bag and unveil the Entropy Championship. Customized to Gwendolyn's specifications with the jewel-encrusted Primol logo emblazoned across it's center. "I think we can both agree that this is irrefutable evidence to support my claim...Honestly~...Why go to the trouble of having so barbaric a match with such ludicrous stakes when it's so laughably apparent who would emerge triumphant? OH HO HO HO~~~..." Gwendolyn would raise the back of her dainty hand to her face as her gloriously pompous laugh echoed throughout the gymnasium, catching the attention of a few bystanders from its distinctly irritable qualities...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:05 am

Asuka folded her arms underneath her chest, putting on a slight scowl upon her face as she looked on at Gwendolyn who began to talk, of course the woman as always was just filled with theatrical gestures starting off by tapping her cheek like that and looking like she was in such a contemplative thought process...it was actually kind of hilarious how much of an airhead Gwendolyn seemed to be at times, though perhaps she couldn't be completely faulted for such a thing, it wasn't her fault if she was a bit on the slow side.

As Gwendolyn seemed to remember things and started to talk yet again and once more it was somewhat grating upon the Red Falcon's ears, it seemed as if the imperial rose had started to get even more of a bloated ego and a big head to say the least. The hair style didn't exactly help to keep her small looking to say the least, with those curls. " Cut the crap Gwen, you owe me a rematch. You also didn't beat me, not by a long shot. So how about you just stop being a fraidy-cat and actually step up into the ring and prove yourself for once in your life." Asuka let out, as she'd move up towards Gwendolyn, scowling and glaring into Gwendolyn's eyes with gems that conveyed nothing but anger and frustration, as well as fighting spirit.

" I don't care how preoccupied you have been. My rematch will happen. I don't care what you do, if you keep dodging me I'll literally drag you by those sausage curls right into the ring." Asuka let out, stomping her foot down against the ground to try and emphasize her point a bit more. Following which Asuka would look around a bit, once she caught the sight of the sparring ring though, Asuka would have a grin grow wide upon her lips. " Ohohohoho indeed. There is a ring right here, so what are you gonna do now huh ? I can easily throw you in there and show you who's the best, cronies or no cronies. So how you wanna make this ?!" Asuka let out in a mocking manner as she made fun of Gwendolyn's ways as she decided to throw Gwendolyn an ultimatum of either facing Asuka in the sparring ring or getting a beat down outside of it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:37 pm

For all of the fiery indignation radiating intensely from Asuka during her competitive retort, Gwendolyn's icy demeanor remained unthawed throughout nearly the entirety of her ranting. Maintaining her snide smirk as the Red Falcon boldly stepped up to confront her despite the small collective of trainers at her beck and call. Though despite all of her self-righteous blustering, somewhere deep down Gwendolyn was earnestly rather pleased to have so coincidentally run into her usually pig-tailed rival. Overcome with feelings of nostalgia that currently trumped any lingering animosity she may have had towards her, and thoroughly delighting in rubbing in her extensive accomplishments since they last met...

...until Asuka made that sausage-curls remark...resulting in a creeping glower across her face and a noticeable twinge to her eye from being reminded of that disrespectful moniker. "Hmph...Still harboring some innate envy towards my illustrious golden curls, I see~...No need to hide your jealousy behind such trivial insults, Asuka-san. Luckily for you my offer to have my beauticians reshape your scraggly locks into a more noble and dignified hairstyle remains...All you need do is ask~..." Gwendolyn folded her arms across her chest and matched Asuka's stance perfectly, staring eye to eye and not showing any signs of backing down from her old friend's challenge....

"No need to resort to such unwarranted acts of violence, Asuka-san. Regrettably, it appears my pleas for reason have fallen on deaf ears. If you are truly SO intent on reliving the past, then honestly, who am I to deny an old acquaintance such a request? As fate would have it, I just so happen to be in need of a worthwhile refresher bout as a warm-up before I take my leave for London to defend MY title. Ah~... if you need tickets to attend the event and witness my inevitable triumph, I'd be more than happy to oblige, by the way~..." With a dramatic spin and flourish, the heiress would twist in place to face the ring and start entering it from under the bottom rope, but not before accidentally smacking Asuka in the face with a fluffy face-full of her golden curls...

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:56 am

Words were falling on deaf ears, at least partially so when it came to certain things it was pointless to speak to Gwendolyn, no matter how hard one tried doing so...regardless it was not as if Asuka was one to back down from such a challenge, hearing those words of Gwendolyn though the raven haired woman could just not do much but shake her head and then let out a loud sigh.

" I don't want your goons to touch me or my hair, what you call scraggly is what's in style compared to yours which hasn't been popular since...well ever." Asuka let out as she'd shake her head a bit before returning to stare down her golden haired rival. Asuka would never back down though, not from this...not after waiting so long.

As it seemed that at least some words of hers were getting through that wad of hair and arrogance, the Red Falcon would smirk a bit, hearing that Gwendolyn would accept her little challenge for a bout here and now. Though when she watched Gwendolyn turn around and smack that curly hair in Asuka's face, the raven haired girl would stagger back a step in confusion as she blinked in surprise...she'd look on at Gwendolyn for a few seconds as the girl move towards the ring. Asuka would stomp her foot on the ground before taking a deep breath...no need to make a big deal about it, she'd just get payback in the sparing match instead, with that thought in mind Asuka would proceed to head off towards the ring and slide in underneath the bottom ropes, moving up towards the center of the ring as she'd stand there with her hands on her hips awaiting Gwendolyn to get into position.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Gwendolyn's relaxed demeanor and nonchalant stride to meet the Red Falcon in the middle of the ring was a purposeful yet subtle message to Asuka that the heiress was taking this sparring match in complete stride. Her pretentious aura of confidence was not totally undeserved in her mind. Despite all of Asuka's self-righteous cries of foul play, the heiress nevertheless felt her victory was wholeheartedly well earned, and for all of her petulant whining it was a win that remained etched forever into the record books. An undeniable truth that she knew festered in the back of Asuka's mind to this very day, and one that Gwen knew would cause her no end of amusement~...

Gwendolyn met Asuka dead center in the middle of the ring with her arms folded in front of her puffed out chest, regaining her confident smirk as a growing congregation of curious passerby's began lingering around the ring alongside the heiress' entourage. The burning tension emanating from the ring was palpable at this point, dissuading anyone from getting any closer to the ring than a few feet anyway.

"I would like to to imagine that this hardly needs to be mentioned, but I do hope you aren't expecting to face off against the same humble neophyte from before. While you've been whiling your time away since last we met, I've been perfecting my finely honed wrestling techniques against some of the best competitor's this league has to offer...with naught but consecutive victories as a result."
Gwendolyn would lower her stance and extend her arms outward to accept any lock-up the Red Falcon would approach her with, relaxing her muscles and planting her feet into the canvas. "...But let's try to have fun with this reunion. Normally I would offer one of my dear employees to officiate this splendid occasion, but I assume you would have some grievance over my simple offering~..."

Last edited by killcarrion on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 am

Asuka started to lower her stance a bit as she listened onto Gwendolyn's words. This woman was always the same, and now she was trying to say that she wasn't and that she had become better in the ring...all Asuka had seen was more and more cheating and foul tactics, dumb trickery...well at least this wasn't a match where she could really take advantage of such a thing. Hell this wasn't even a real match, you couldn't even call it a spar in Asuka's eyes, this was a fight and she was gonna vent some aggression on the curly haired blond. A fair bit of aggression!

Asuka would roll her eyes as she watched Gwendolyn lower her stance and look as if she wanted to go for some sort of lock up. The red falcon was far from someone who liked the go in headstrong, in fact that was exactly her attitude to a fight, this more so than any. As such the brunette would start by shaking her head. " You seem to misunderstand something here sausage curls. This isn't a match, there is no need for a ref. All that is needed is you and me, ending with Me kicking your ass!" Asuka let out as she'd quickly try and rush forward and lock up with Gwendolyn for a collar and elbow tie up, attempting to try and use the momentum of her rush to push Gwendolyn backwards towards the corner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm

While it may have seemed as simply more self-aggrandizing monologuing that the heiress was infamous for, Gwendolyn meant every boastful word when it came to how she's changed since their last encounter. No longer the fresh faced rookie with nary a match under her belt, Gwen was now the wielder of one of the most cherished prizes in AFW. From ladder matches to randomized tag matches, no one could deny that Gwen's wrestling career was already sporting a rather colorful history. And for her, the questionable circumstances under which she became victorious during those bouts was quite irrelevant. None of that took away from all the punishment she endured, that, in her gloriously deluded mind, had perfected her already near flawless technique.

Rather then using her honed agility to sidestep or out maneuver the charging falcon, Gwendolyn sprinted towards Asuka at the same pace and willingly accepted the collar and elbow tie up with an emphatic slapping of their hands on eachother's necks and arms. Even after all the time that has passed, Gwen still felt the urge to establish herself as the undaunted superior to the Red Falcon and unafraid to confront Asuka head on. Clashing with her in the middle of the ring, similar to an epic collision between two tempestuous forces.

"Hnngh..." Arching her slender back and extending one of her toned legs behind her helped stave off being bullied back to her corner for the time being. The heiress pushed back into the stalemate with increasing tenacity to match Asukas still formidable strength to the point they were literally butting foreheads, glaring daggers into her opponents emerald eyes throughout the struggle. Unfortunately, Asuka's pent up aggression was an unforeseen variable in her equation, the Red Falcon bearing down on her with more strength than she anticipated. Eventually Gwen's steeled frame would start to waver and give way, gritting her teeth as she reluctantly began taking one step back until they were dangerously close to her own corner. At the last second though Gwen would pivot in place and use Asukas forward momentum against her to reverse their positions. Shoving her pony-tailed opponent into the corner before ramming the side of her thigh into Asukas breadbasket three successive times to keep her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next