by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla) Empty A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:36 am

Lumi had finished taking a shower, and prepared to get ready to go back to her Penthouse Suite. Lumi only managed to put on her bra, panties, and stockings before noticing a celebrity was in her midst.

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla) Zkrxo410

Lumi recognized Aphrodite Productions' own "Dominating Venus" Radmilla Horacek. Lumi had watched many of her matches and had to admit that Radmilla looked more imposing in person than on DVD. Lumi licked her lips as she looked the tall titanic woman, and wanted to see what she was made of first hand. Lumi approached Radmilla from behind and ran her hands sensually along the sides of Radmilla's abdomen and said. "Ooh, what a physique? Is it just for show?" Lumi said to Radmilla seductively.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla) Empty Re: A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:53 am

Radmilla was smooth to the touch, steely and toned with small clefts of muscle lightly nicking at Lumi's fingers. Her arms ran glistening with a thin sheen of sweat and the smell of hard labour. Her sides softened with an exhale before an inhale, letting the handles of the pulldown machine. The groaning of metal matched the way she let her arms lightly fall to her sides, arms that looked like they had been working the machine as hard as their packed biceps.

A few of the wrestlers paused to look at the luscious woman and her rather bold move. Radmilla was a gym-fly and she wasn't above small talk. Yet most knew where her interests lay; mainly, squashed beneath her and mewling in both pain, submission, and pleasure. She took a deep breath that momentarily seemed to overpower the sound of muscles and machinery at work before she exhaled.

"Should not ask a question..." The slow pause, the turning of her body, the red eyes that looked nonchalantly back into Lumi's gaze."If you already intend to answer it."

Rising to her full six foot four height, Radmilla did not need to flex in order to demonstrate her power. Yet Lumi did not try to play tough nor did her jaw loosen. She looked cocky and by her body's build, she had reason to be confident.

"I have not seen you before. But I know a woman like you..." She took a careful step forward, her proud prow of a rack almost but not quite touching Lumi's, hovering over it like a pair of mountains. "Is not here for small talk. Otherwise, not so bold."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla) Empty Re: A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:06 am

Lumi would crack a smile as she saw Radmilla stand up tall with her Amazonian physique. However, Lumi wasn't intimidated but she was impressed as she saw Radmilla tower over her and speak. Lumi would hear what the "Dominating Venus" had to say and repied. "Wow, nice breasts.(Lumi said admiring Radmilla's impressive chest, and then got down to the matter at hand.) You're right, mon ami. I'll just get down to business then. I've seen your matches in Aphrodite Productions, and I have to say I'm impressed with your work. I want to know if you wish face me in the ring?" Lumi asked the muscular woman as she awaited an answer to her request.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:13 am

"Fast talker. I know the type. But normally..." Radmilla raised an eyebrow, examining her body from top to bottom. She was the sort to take what she liked in the ring or in practice. Yet this woman's form did not speak of soft treats. "... Not so hard. Or en Francais~"

A little part of her felt good at the comment about her breasts. They weren't uncommon and it wasn't hard to see Lumi's strategy. Yet she wanted to play a little game. Radmilla would entertain her, work her intent out of her, perhaps enjoy an evening meal. She spoke like an agent but there was something very noblesse about it all. This required further investigation.

Radmilla was not asocial or untalkative... but there were some things best discussed more intimately. She nodded off towards the ring, strident in her steps like a model on a runway. She knew the purple haired woman would be following.

"Is there a name I shall know you by?" She asked as Lumi approached. She watched as she entered the ring. "Or shall there merely be sounds?"

She spoke the last words with a playful tone, casually unclipping her bra and tossing away her shorts. Everyone knew not to steal them.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:31 am

Lumi smiled as she saw Radmilla accept her challenge and followed her to the ring. Lumi couldn't help but watch Radmilla strut her stuff to the ring. Once Lumi got in the ring she heard her Radmilla's questions, as the amazon stripped down naked. "Ooh, such a naughty girl. I am Lumi Sarn, the Diva Wrestler." Lumii said as she stripped off her bra, panties, and stockings. Once Lumi was naked she fondled her breasts a bit and then got to the center of the ring to meet Radmilla. Their skin tones really accented the difference in their bodies, as Lumi's creamy white skin was close to Radmilla's slightly tanned skin. There was no doubt that this spar was going to be spectacular.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:42 am

"The? How bold." She commented, keeping her tone nonchalant and just a little skeptical. Not enough to be hostile; she was letting Lumi have her chance. As she hoped, she too now stood naked, going so far to demonstrate the firmness of her rack. Radmilla huffed amused - this woman was going to great lengths. A very dignified woman; the Czech knew she was wanted but for what?

Radmilla's hands were on her sides as she stood before her, almost looking like an officer at attention. The light shadowed her face but the red of her eyes intensely inspected Lumi. Radmilla was trying to intimidate but this was more of a final warning; once they were to meet, she intended to see it to the end.

If Lumi was wiling, the she-giant's arms moved up slowly, feeling for her hands as she decided to start off with a test of strength. Yet Radmilla had more on her mind than merely submissions and slams. Although she was not using her full strength, something Lumi might notice with her arms not being as flexed as they were at the machines, she was leaning forward a surprising amount. Her great breasts would press onto Lumi's in testing motions, aiming to see how well her tits fared against those battlerams, all the while slowly pushing her around.

"Are you used to being in control, madame?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Limo wasn't one to be intimidated by an opponent, as she saw Radmilla stare at her. Although Radmilla looked imposing, all Lumi could think about was getting the opportunity to wrestle Radmilla in the ring. Lumi had a smug look on her face, to be defiant toward Radmilla's intimidation tactic. Then both women women got into a test of strength. Lumi could tell Radmilla wasn't putting her full strength into this, but regardless of that Radmilla was pushing Lumi back inch by inch in the test of strength. Lumi also felt Radmilla's chest press onto her's as the power struggle continued. "My, my you are so strong." Lumi said impressed by Radmilla's strength, but strength wasn't the only way to take control of your opponent. Lumi then responded to Radmilla's question by saying. "Yes I am. I control crowds, I control my opponents, and very soon I will control you." Lumi said to Radmilla as she moved her breasts over Radmilla's and went for a surprise kiss on Radmilla's lips. Hoping to shock the titanic women enough to stage a counter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Radmilla's stern expression remained unchanged just as Lumi kept up her own mask. She had the feeling neither would be changing that soon. She wanted this and now, Radmilla did too. The woman was holding up with an impressive strength, inferior to her own, but now she wanted to know how much muscle was behind those curves. Her dense breasts sunk in further atop Lumi's, distorting them under the dense weight and heavy warmth. As they slowly moved in a circle, Radmilla's mounds mashed over them, brushing left and right. She knew she was superior here but it was just a taste of what was to come.

With a rough grinding sound Lumi managed to slide her breasts over Radmilla's like balls of playdoh, forced mold over their sheer size. Her aim was true and their lips met, Radmilla ungiving at first but now opening her mouth, accepting her with a loud suckling.

There was a problem however; Radmilla if anything looked both pleased and bored.

She drew her mouth back and smiled. "Bold... but routine."

That's when the power in her arms went from impressive to indomitable. Crushing past Lumi's hands, Radmilla's arms wrapped around her. She would attempt to pull her in for a bearhug and if so, the frenchwoman's belly would be forced to press into Radmilla's. She kept her arms around her lower back, spreading them out so Lumi would have trouble arching back.

It was a strong hold, crushing for a lesser woman, but once more, she held back, merely holding Lumi as her belly undulated and molded with flexing muscles. The grip grew tighter not from her biceps but the arisen belly muscle imperiously pressing into Lumi's. It was hard to tell if this was the full extent of her power as her abs were hard as stone and difficult to flatten. Her calm breaths made them bulge, just enough to really cause another hardbody's abs to bend and buckle, but it was clear she was testing her.

"I respect your ambition, but it is communicated with word. Promoter's words. Show me, with your body~"

She leaned forth and slid Lumi's abs down her own, wanting to arouse them to feel them fully hardened.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 pm

It seemed that Lumi's tactic didn't work as Radmilla brushed off the kiss, and locked a bearhug. Lumi's stomach was pressed against Radmilla's as the pressure from the hold worked over Lumi's back. "AAHH!!...Mmm" Lumi let out as Radmilla shifted Lumi's body up and down with Lumi's stomach with Radmilla's hard abs. This motions caused Lumi to shudder, as her abs started to harden gradually as Radmilla continued the bearhug.

Lumi looked into Radmilla's eyes after her last comment and said. "Ooh, you definitely don't disappoint mon ami. You are even better than your videos exhibits. So strong, so beautiful, and so forward. I love it." Lumi said as she tried to pull Radmilla's head into nuzzle it in her breasts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 am

Radmilla walked around the ring with every step bumping a flexing French ab against a stout Czech one. The slightest movement felt like it could cause sparks with the friction generated but Radmilla's body stayed uniformly flexed, refusing to tighten up in spite of her clear enjoyment. Moving towards the ropes, she arched her belly out forwards and loosened the grip, letting Lumi feel the wall of strength in exquisite detail - every little crevice, curve, and gap between each and every little bump, pressing resolutely into her.

"And you desire of it do you not?" She asked, pulled forward into her bosom. Her grip loosened up on the bearhug enough to be escaped from, albeit perilously close to the ropes. The she giant's face soon found itself within Lumi's breasts, her own squishing into her belly. Yet Radmilla was not easily flustered; rather than panicking, she grabbed the top rope and drove her head further in, brushing it to and fro before loudly sucking on Lumi's inner tit.

"I do not need to be reminded of my power," Feeling satiated, she pushed off the ropes, taking a step back. "But you must have practised these lines - smooth, even under pressure."

Standing there tall and confident, she had her arms stretched down at her sides - she was open and she was inviting Lumi to her.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next