Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:26 am

Aoko's kick quickly smacked right into Janet's leg and seemed to cause her rival quite a bit of pain as it forced the girl to yelp out in pain and looked as if she was about to buckle. However Aoko soon found her leg being caught by Janet who soon pulled up on that leg sharply, which caused Aoko to stumbled a bit before she fell down onto her back. " Uuft..." Aoko yelped out in suprise.

It wasn't long before Janet started to wrench and pull on that leg either, which made Aoko wince in pain, as she clawed and tried to crawl and pull her self way from Janet any way she could, attempting to shoot up her free leg as wild kicks at her rival to try and get free from the Lady Lakota's leg lock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:24 am

Janet was rattled by the kick, and she was worried that she was going to have to let her leg buckle and go down on a knee in front of Aoko. But she managed to keep herself together, and she grabbed onto Aoko's leg and pulled it up. Aoko probably had dance training, seeing as how she was an actress and all, and was therefore probably pretty flexible. Janet wanted to test that, and she would try to yank Aoko's leg all the way up so that her ankle was touching her boobs. Janet didn't quite manage that, but she came close, and she was quietly impressed by Aoko's flexibility. Being able to bend like that was...quite the asset.

Janet tried to avoid showing it on her face, but she couldn't help but blush a little as she thought about the way Aoko could bend.

The Lakota would surge forward and manage to throw Aoko down onto the canvas on her back, the girl's red hair spraying outwards in a corona around her pale face. Janet would try to come down right on top of Aoko, keeping her hold on the redhead's leg and trying to press her body against Aoko's to stop her efforts to crawl or thrash her way out of the hold. Unfortunately, Aoko was insistent on giving Janet trouble. Her free leg scored some glancing blows to Janet's hips, and one or two to her side. She groaned softly with each hit.

"Stop being so rough!" Janet would insist, as she would try to move a knee upwards to bash it into Aoko's belly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:50 am

Things were not going very well for Janet right now as she was not only having her flexibility tested to quite a painful extreme, though...it wasn't as painful as it would have been against many others, simply for the fact that Aoko was quite a flexible woman. Though it did seem now as if Janet had other plans than to just test the flexibility of Aoko, as the lady lakota soon enough placed herself on top of Aoko and pinned her downwards against the mat. " Nngh...g-get off!" She'd let out in protest as she kicked and squirmed to try and get Janet off of her.

It was certainly looking quite bad for Aoko now as Janet had managed to get her down and into an awkward position. Before Aoko could bring her hands up to try and push and pull Janet off of her though, the native american shot her knee down into Aoko's gut, causing the redhead to yelp out in pain, air rushing out of her lungs and a slight amount of spittle escaping her mouth. " Auugh!"  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 am

Janet had quite the advantage over her opponent now, though she was far from being out of the woods. She was on top, pinning Aoko down, and the knee that she had buried in the redheaded girl's gut would surely do wonders when it came to keeping Aoko in line. Their bodies were pressed together, chest to chest, and, of course, Janet couldn't help but feel some real attraction to Aoko right now. She always felt it when she ran into her redheaded rival. It fed into their rivalry and made it even more intense—Janet wanted to beat Aoko not just for the satisfaction of a victory, but also to establish dominance on a more sexual level.

Now that she had an opening, with Aoko laying limply underneath her, Janet would reach down and grab onto the zipper of her opponent's jeans, trying to yank that zipper all the way down to expose the full front of Aoko's pure white panties. "Come on, Aoko! Show me your panties!" Janet would insist, as she would then slide a hand in between the jeans and Aoko's hips, trying to wiggle the denim further down the actress's body to begin exposing her completely.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:29 am

The current position of the two beautiful ladies were quite close and intimate in a sense, as Janet's large breasts pressed down against the beautiful Aoko's own large breasts. She couldn't help but blush a slight bit from the closeness and from how difficult it was at the moment with Janet in control. It wasn't even really something which Aoko could do, deny that Janet was a beautiful woman and that there was a certain amount of attraction between them...

At the moment though Janet was taking a bit more advantage of her position and started to pull down Aoko's zipper even further, soon enough it was all the way down. When Janet slipped her hand in between Aoko's white panties and the redheaded actresses jeans, Aoko would take a deep breath and attempt to shake from left to right, rock back and forth violently as she attempting to bring her hands up towards Janet's shoulders and try push and shove the girl off of her to create a bit of distance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Janet slipped her hand down into Aoko's jeans, trying to loosen their hip-hugging hold on the redhead and begin to pull them down around the girl's butt. Once that ample round hurdle had been cleared, the way to victory would be a very simple one. The jeans would slide right down Aoko's legs, with only her feet and any kicking she might be of a mind to do slowing Janet down before she earned this win.

Of course, as soon as Janet stuck her hand down Aoko's pants, she felt a little dirty. She felt a powerful urge to shift that hand a few inches to the left, to slide it right down between the actress's legs and begin to rub gently at her crotch. Janet wanted to see Aoko's panties soaked through, and to hear the redhead moaning as she was stimulated. But the Lakota knew that she had to resist those sorts of urges right now. Her focus was on getting those jeans off of Aoko. Maybe Janet could think up a post-match punishment which would allow her to have some fun with her old rival.

Janet managed to wiggle her hand into Aoko's pants and slid the jeans down a couple of inches, but before she could make much progress Aoko began to rock back and forth. Janet used her free hand to steady herself, but she was not able to slide the hand that was inside of Aoko's jeans out so easily, and as Aoko rolled she would pull Janet by the arm with her. Janet was thrown off of her rival. Quickly, she would work to free her hand, and as soon as she did, she would roll away from Aoko, up and onto her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:39 am

Managing to escape from her rivals little hold and free herself form having her Jeans pulled down much further, the two of them were soon enough seperated enough, as such the actress who was huffing and panting a bit as she'd start to move herself up towards her feet, shaking her head as a tint of red covered her adorable cheeks. A slight sheen of sweat had coated her torso and her face of course, her hair was growing lightly damp but the struggle against her rival.

As their previous encounter the Lady Lakota was a fearsome foe for the young actress...but it was more than it was before, while Aoko could keep up alright from the looks of it and the fans were enjoying what seemed like and even match...it wasn't. In Aoko's mind she was getting out-paced at most every turn and struggled to just keep up...it was without a doubt a frustrating feeling.

Aoko would attempt to move up towards Janet and try to reach her rival and with it she'd quickly try and move in low, attempting to drive her shoulder into Janet's thighs, try to wrap her arms around those sexy legs before she'd try and swiftly pull them out from under Janet to try and send the girl down onto her back as if she was a tree that had just been cut, all that would be missing would be for Aoko to yell out timber!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 am

Both girls rose to their feet, Aoko having managed to break free of Janet's hold. Janet took a deep breath and let out a gentle, if frustrated, sigh. She had almost had her rival dead to rights there, but Aoko had managed to squirm her way out of that sticky situation and was now up on her feet, staring Janet down. It seemed that they were even again.

Or, that was what seemed to be the case initially. But, as Janet looked over her beautiful redheaded foe, her eyes traveling from that brilliantly-died red hair, down over her ample chest clad in her white bra, down to her jeans which hung almost two inches below the part of her waist where she might normally wear them, Janet got the sense that Aoko was getting more exhausted than she was. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but it empowered Janet. She looked into Aoko's eyes and smirked. She was ready to finish this fight and make Aoko perform for her!

As Aoko came in low, Janet would wait until the last possible moment to move. Then, she would leap back, putting a few extra inches between herself and Aoko. As Aoko came in, then, Janet would lift up her knee. Instead of Aoko wrapping her arms around Janet's legs, the Lakota would try to nail her rival with a knee right to her breasts, or maybe even to her gut, that would take the wind out of her and set her up perfectly for something really special!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:19 am

As Aoko came right int to try and take a hold of Janet and bring her rival down, instead Aoko found herself in a bad spot as the second she moved in to try and bring Janet down, her dark haired rival shot up that knee right into her chest. Aoko was forced to remain doubled over, her hands moved up towards her chest, as she started to cough...air rushed out of her lungs and a slight amount of spittle dripped down onto the mat, her mouth hung open as she blinked a a few times.

This was terrible...her position right now was the worst and she couldn't to much about it. Janet's knee had taken her utterly by surprise and had forced most of the air out of Aoko's lungs. The only thing that Aoko could do was to try and back of a few steps and try to create some distance between her and Janet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:39 am

Aoko tried to step back, but Janet was not planning to let her rival get away from her that easily. She had Aoko right where she wanted her. She knew that she could finish her rival off right now. Janet now had superior fighting instincts thanks to all of her training and experience, and she would put all of that on display in one decisive final move. "No, no, you aren't running, sweetie!" Janet would say, as she walked forward, keeping pace with Aoko, before doing a little hop to grab the girl's red hair and stuff her head down between tan Lakota thighs.

Janet would clamp her thighs around Aoko's head, giving it a squeeze in this standing headscissors, holding the redhead in place. "There we go. Now..." Janet would reach down, her barely-covered breasts pressing against Aoko's back as she wrapped her arms around Aoko's waist. She breathed deeply. She knew that she needed to make sure she had the strength to execute this move successfully.

With a yell of exertion, Janet would pull Aoko upwards, trying to flip the redhead up into position for a powerbomb. Then, after letting Aoko hang up there for a second, Janet would lean forward, bringing Aoko down to the mat with an absolutely thunderous slam!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next