Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 6:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Celestial Duel! Lapin Vs Equinox!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Celestial Duel! Lapin Vs Equinox! - Page 3 Empty Re: A Celestial Duel! Lapin Vs Equinox!

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:43 am

Unable to fully recover before her much larger opponent got a hold of her Lapin quickly recognized the anger which was so evident in his facial expression. Perhaps he believed she was trying to taunt him with her previous statement, or maybe he was just annoyed that he was bleeding.

"W-Wait! I-I wasn't trying to be-" Is all Lapin could frantically explain before she painfully found herself being laid out on the canvas, her whole world sent into a dizzy spiral yet again.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

A Celestial Duel! Lapin Vs Equinox! - Page 3 Empty Re: A Celestial Duel! Lapin Vs Equinox!

Post by ThePonyManager Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Equinox stood tall as he just laid out Lapin. He resumed the position of being between her legs as he tried to get her to cum. Sadly he couldn't taste a damn thing as he rose back up. He gave up trying to get her off for now. He looked at her as he raised his hand in the air, stalking her as he wanted a chokeslam.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:33 pm

With her vision a blur Lapin couldn't tell what was going on around her or what Equinox was doing. "Huh.. Mmmm.." The rabbit weakly moaned out as she merely attempted to breath correctly, clearly afraid about what was to come.

Eventually Lapin would start climbing back up to a vertical base, ears fallen to the sides of her head as her vision began to clear.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 am

When Lapin would turn to face Equinox, he snagged her by the throat and picked her up to eye level. He growled in her face. "Pathetic that you must resort to making me bite my tongue to stop you from cuming." He glared as he raised her up higher for the choke slam manuever.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 am

"I-It.. W-Was.. A-An.. A-Accident..!" Lapin desperately tried to explain whilst weakly attempting to part her aggressors large hand with her own much more feminine ones, everything made much harder by the sudden lack of oxygen. "D-Don't..!" She pleaded, kicking her legs in fear of what she knew Equinox was about to do.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:20 pm

One of the flailing kicks knocked Equinox's head back and that was about to be the final straw. He fell with her to the matt for a choke slam like never before. He lay there breathing hard, actually wore out.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Feeling an extreme amount of dread after she accidentally further provoked Equinox with a kick to the head Lapin's frantic wiggling increased to an even larger extent, truly showing how much she didn't want to be slammed in such a devastating manner.

"Noooo!!!" Lapin yelped at the top of her lungs, only being cut off by the destructive chokeslam, the impact alone violently shaking the sturdy ring. Completely annihilated by the move Lapin laid stationary, coughing once or twice as her injured form weakly twitched.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Equinox remained there, chest down. He had been weakened by a plethora of things. His massive body rolled onto his back as he struggled to get to a sitting position. "Ugh... How did you manage to weaken me so suddenly?" He started to sit up.

He eventually just gave up and fell back. He didn't know the damage he did to Lapin, but he couldn't get up. "Urk!"
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:18 pm

"Huuu.. Uuuh.. Whaa.." Lapin moaned quietly whilst she blankly stared up at the arena lights with partially closed eyes. That last attack had quite literally knocked her senseless and she was honestly having quite a difficult time trying to comprehend exactly what was happening.

However even in such a state Lapin understood that Equinox had accidentally warn himself out, providing her with an opportunity to actually fight back, no matter how hopeless her current situation might seem. "Nuu..!" The injured rabbit groaned as she mustered all of her remaining strength, trying to pull herself on top of her downed opponent.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:04 pm

She climbed up on his body and he was trying to push him off. He had not enough energy to fight back as she did all this. "Not a pin match." He muttered as he recovered.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next