Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii - Page 5 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:57 am

Aoi was squirming, but Yamato was definitely stronger than her. Aside from that, she didn't really know the proper way of kicking out. So, even as she squirmed, it didn't feel like Yamato was budging an inch and it wasn't long before the third and final count came.

"THREE!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:00 pm

The bell rang, and the expression on Yamato’s face changed from one of hopeful determination to one of complete shock, which was seemingly mirrored in each one of the thousands of AFW fans in attendance who practically exploded out of their seats! Yamato immediately let go of Aoi and slid off over to the side, still unsure if he could believe what had just happened even as his music started playing again. “I..did it...?”

It wasn’t until the ref came over and raised Yamato’s hand that the truth of it all finally, fully sunk in. He had just won a singles match for the first time in his AFW career! A huge smile spread over his face, and he threw his hands up in the air in celebration! “I WON!!!” he proudly shouted out.

It was right about then that he finally noticed Amy at ringside. And though Yamato was no rocket scientist, even he could put two and two together and figure out who had been responsible for the distraction that had made this moment possible. So he rolled out of the ring and made her way over to Amy, then scooped her up in a brief but tight bear hug! “Thanks for saving my ass in there. I owe you one.” he said before setting her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Pulling Aoi off of her prey was as far as Amy was going to go. The action was just a friendly little reminder- don’t rape; rape bad. Her to-do list now had just one item left on it- find a seat somewhere and watch how the rest of the match played out.

But there was a tug of longing that kept Amy ringside, even after she’d completed her mission. That tug came from a peculiar desire to make eye contact with the Thorn. After all, she reasoned, if Aoi didn’t know who the interference came from, how was she to know its significance? So Amy dropped Aoi’s ankles and prepared a big, shit-eating grin for Aoi when she spotted her. It wasn’t hard; Amy was already beside herself with giddiness. Man, when Aoi finally figured out what was happening, she was gonna be so pissed.

That’s why it was such a surprise when, as soon as Aoi turned around, she immediately assumed a grin that mirrored Amy’s own- not a hey-you sort of grin, or even a good-one-you-little-rascal sort of grin. No, it was an I-got-you-now sort of grin, one a cat might wear once it had a mouse nice and cornered.

Amy’s smile faltered. Crap. What was the threshold for disqualification again? Everything in pro-wrestling was full of exceptions and second chances- infractions more often than not had to go through a shouted scolding and a slow count before a ref started threatening to stop a match. Amy thought that a tiny little interruption like hers would get the same sort of leniency, but, with Aoi grinning the way she was...

As if on cue, the ref, who had improbably stood in such a way that she couldn’t see Amy down at ringside, started to turn to see what the holdup was. Amy saw it happen in slow motion, as though the ref were a jiggling doorknob in a horror movie. Degree by degree, the ref’s line of sight inched closer and closer, and Amy froze. Nowhere to run, no time to hide; did she just lose the match for Yamato?

But whether or not her action merited disqualification was not something she would learn today. Yamato, free now from Aoi’s wiles, snuck up from behind and rolled Aoi up in a surprise pin. The ref stopped her reconnaissance to make the count, and, three seconds later, the bell rang and Yamato cheered and the crowd erupted in celebration. Amy reapplied her smile (after taking a moment to breathe a discreet sigh of relief) then started her way up the ramp.

But Yamato wasn’t done with her. Amy turned as she heard the man approach then gave a short yelp as he engulfed her in an excited and grateful bearhug.

“Easy there, tiger,” Amy managed to grunt through the tight embrace. Yamato was still sporting a semi from Aoi’s earlier handiwork, and she could feel his stiffness against her thigh, even through her jeans. When he put her back down, though, Amy pretended not to notice; instead, she gave him a congratulatory punch to his shoulder.

“Don’t sweat it; I was only too happy to help. And hey, congrats on the win!”
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Aoi watched the display as Yamato hugged his savior. The bitch from the cafeteria. Aoi's eyes narrowed slightly, but she did not linger on the scene. She rolled out of the ring on the other side of the pair, watching carefully and cautiously from a crouched position.

Her face remained placid as the two embraced but she was already thinking about the best way to make Amy pay for this little interference. If the girl wanted a war, she'd certainly get one from the bluenette.

She waited for the two to finally depart before she left the arena as well.

Yamato wins via pinfall

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down