by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Light was confused why all the folks trying to kill him suddenly backed off, the magical WMD ran a bloodied hand through his blonde hair. He grinned like a nutjob and stomped his foot on the ground while yelling "Oi! Where you going?! I ain't killed enough yet!!" he then spat on the ground in front of him. He hadn't experienced a rush this great since the time he punched out a fallen angel, but when you've touched the stars.....

Meanwhile Carlson nodded in response to Jay's words and said "Right we'll take it then, hand it to Cesba. And closely monitor her, any objections?" giving a look to Chon who was behind Zokaro.

The blind man sighed and folded his arms, before stating "I don't like it, but I can see it's merits. Could be useful in creating a puppet Queen in future, no objections." he knew that when Carlson's mind was made there was not much chance of turning it around. He was right though.

Shomei had stuck his headset back on just in time for Carlson to state "Everyone we're pulling out, Huanle get the helicopter ready." sure enough there was the familiar noise of the rotors.

The former JSDF officer readied his equipment and offered Cesba a hand, he smiled at her and said "Move on is all we can do really, but I found new people to care for. You can too, I'll help you with that if you want." Lunar landed next to the pair as the doors of the copter opened with Amy inside. She motioned for Shomei and Lunar with Cesba, Sho had deduced that Cesba was unused to tech so he made sure to offer her a hand in. Once the trio were in the copter would fly up to the giant hole that Lunar made earlier.

Carlson would take the egg into his arms with Chon following behind, the leader of team starmage would turn to Jay and say "Jump!" with the blind man making a short leap into the helicopter when the doors opened and the leader following.

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Cesba watches as Shomei packs up and listens to what he had to say. "I dont think there will be very many people who will know or understand me. The Arachniom race is not known for being very...Outgoing." She reaches for his hand and looks into the sky. Nervousness appears on her face. "I-Is that Da Vinci's helicopter?!" She shakily follows Shomei and Lunar inside.

They flew over to pick up the three men. Jay smirks. "I should hire you guys again..." He looks around at the destruction caused by the crew. He runs to the helicopter and jumps on with some difficulty.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Shomei produced an electric cigarette from the folds of his uniform, without a word he inhaled the vapours of it and puffed out a blue cloud that smelled like blueberry. He admitted that Cesba seemed like a strange woman, more out of touch with modern times than the ex JSDF officer. "You guessed it." Shomei said, but what concerned him was what Cesba said earlier. The man put his hand gently on hers and muttered "I will try." Cesba didn't know for certain if there were people that could understand her, but Shomei would go for it.

Meanwhile the helicopter flies away from the chaos that had ensued, Amy lifted an eyebrow and said "Why aren't they trying to shoot us down?" the girl was expecting something. It usually happened to the crew.

Carlson simply smirked and looked at the egg that they had. "Simple, we've got their queen more or less. They wouldn't risk shooting us down on the risk that they'd lose her too. Mission complete everyone. We're coming home, Cesba and Jay. You'll need to come with me once we touch down, the bigwigs will want to know how you factored in. For now let's just rest folks, we've earned it."

The young man placed his head next to Jenny's, the pair then simply sighed and closed their eyes as the copter made it's way home.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Cesba saw the egg. Her jaw drops lightly. Out of a bit of fear, she clung a bit tightly to Shomei, since he was the closest one to her. "My my....The legends are true. All of this time, a-and I thought they were just fevered dreams...!"

Giving her a bit of a look? Jay asks her what she meant. "What legends? "

"This egg...It is the queen. It is also the entirety of the Arachniom race. This is the Primary Egg. Legends say it was born out of the darkest pits of Hell. A hero of pure heart became tainted and somehow activated the egg and hatched Reclusia. This was the first incarnation of the Queen. If the egg is broken, so dies the Queen....And every living Arachniom dies as well." She looks at Ryan and her eyes narrow. "It doesnt belong in the hands of a human. Or anyone else not Arachniom. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Carlson was quiet as Cesba spoke to him, he had a feeling that something like this was going to happen. That egg was important as soon as he clocked it, Chon could tell too. The blind man didn't like this though, so this egg was the heart of the whole race it seemed. Shomei meanwhile was a tad surprised by the woman's sudden clinging to him, and it wasn't an rather bad feeling to be honest.

She had nice skin for a spider woman, but he needed to focus on the matter at hand. So Sho remained as stern as he usually was, drawing on his discipline. Even if the woman felt nice and warm.

The head of Team Starmage met Cesba's gaze, and had a look of focus on him. This was big, world changing even. And he had been at the centre of a number of things like that in the past, Carlson leaned back in his seat and looked at Jenny. The neko witch nodded to him silently, to say she'd stand with whatever he decided.

"How does this sound......You look after it, and we arrange for a nice secure place for you. And we'll just say that the queen died, and you keep the egg." Carlson said with a smile.

Instantly Chon spoke up with "Carlson you can't be serious. If this woman mucks up it could damn an entire race, we should notify the council of this and get it into protection officially. At least then it could be better served."

In response Carlson simply shrugged and said "Well technically our job was done the instant the queen was off with her head Chon, but you have a good point there. We can help in watching over it, but I think the decision is up to her in the end." the leader wanted Cesba's opinion of all this.

Shomei would say to her "Remember, you cannot isolate yourself. That only leads to ruin, believe me I know. I performed an important task alone for a whole country, and failed in it."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:56 pm

Not even needing to say anything in agreeance to the deal, Cesba would grab the egg from Ryan and cradle it in her arms in a very protective way. The Arachniom would then begin to spray a rainbow-colored web around the egg to encase it in but more protection.

"Whoa, colored webs? I didnt think Arachniom did that..." Jay mused.

"Most dont. A rare few do." Cesba replies, craddling that egg again in her arms as the helicopter took them all away. Again, without meaning to, she lays a bit on Shomei. Was it the small size of the copter and its small seating? Or was it that he just made the spider feel comfortable?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Carlson let out a short gasp as Cesba literally snatched the egg out from his hands, and he folded his arms and said "Well, you've made your choice then I see." the head of Team Starmage kept a neutral look on his face after saying this.

Chon meanwhile pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Heaven help us all." he muttered out. Lunar was merely silent as she began wiping the blood off of Light, the man was panting happily like a dog as he was drenched in the stuff. Amy was hoping that nobody noticed that she was taking the chance to look at Chon, part of why she always bickered with him was due to her thinking he looked cute when annoyed.

Meanwhile Shomei's eyes were somewhat wide as Cesba leaned into him even closer, never could he recall being this close to a woman in the past. And even with the webs and spider arms that could pop out, she was a tall and beautiful woman. And absentmindedly Sho's nearest arm slinked around her supple waist to keep her close. When suddenly......

"Hey Sho do you want to pilot from here on?" Huanle said from the cockpit. That instantly brought the former JSDF officer to his senses, and he would proceed to shuffle as he did so.

"S-Sure. You know Cesba, if you promise not to touch any of the buttons you can sit with me as the co-pilot. the man said as he stood up and got past Huanle as she entered. Something told Sho that the spider chick didn't really know much about tech, so he could at least humour her with this. And maybe get to know her better too.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Cesba nods and follows Shomei up to the front,  taking care of the egg with the utmost attention. She pauses before looking back at Ryan. "Are you sure you can assure my safety? Disobeying a Queen and revolting against my people? Isn't that a bad thing to your bosses?" Once she had her answer? The spider would sit upfront with Shomei.

Jay said there with his arms crossed, looking out of the side of the helicopter. "I cant beleive thats over. We saved a lot of people and their lives today."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:06 am

Sho was grateful that he could assume command of the helicopter, so long as there was no danger present the man felt calmer. He had been quite skilled in the machine, perhaps a side effect of having tech that produced unlimited electricity had something to do with it. Huanle was good, but she just didn't have the same style as Shomei did.

Regardless before Cesba entered the cockpit Carlson answered her question with "Yes don't worry. I'll be sure to put in a very good word for you, if I say you were instrumental to our success they will grant any request." waving his hand dismissively. Which was true, this would favour Cesba in a positive manner in the eyes of the supernatural council. "Like I say Jay, mission complete. Once we arrive home we'll need to speak to the higher ups to talk about what happened."

In the cockpit Shomei moved the seat to let Cesba sit in it, being the gentleman of course. The ex JSDF officer gave a rare smile as he admired the beautiful sky, no wind in the air. No bad weather, clear conditions was just how he loved it. Sho took the controls and assessed how far they were from home, wouldn't be too long. The supposedly young man would look to Cesba and say "Cesba-san, when you are safe how would you like to spend some time together? I'm still not fully used to the outside world myself, I was frozen in ice for decades you see."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:09 am

Cesba sat up fromt of the helicoper with Shomei. She looked around in awe of the view. As Team Starmage probably found out, and as Shomei may also find out, its hard to really decipher about what time someone was stuck in. Sure, the former office was from the 50's. That was easy to discover.

But Cesba, and the entire Arachniom race, was still stuck more than a century behind today. But Cesba didnt seem to care about catching up yet as she clutched the egg tightly out of excitement. She looks at Shomei when he asked her something. "Sure. Maybe you can explain better than anyone what has been going on outside of HomeForest."

Jay crossed his arms. "I hate authority. Especially the ones that hold something over you..." He paused. "Your bosses...They wont see me as the criminal I am will they? Im...Not really on the good side all the time. And Im probably still a wanted man."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12