Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Okami vs Moonea (for anegge)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 Empty Re: Okami vs Moonea (for anegge)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Okami was not very used to these kinds of holds so Moonea's maneuvre, quite normal in hentai matches, caused him to squirm lots in a cute embarassed struggle, causing his chest to teasingly rub against the cowgirl's privates.
"Nnhhh.... w-wha...??? t-this is embarassing... Moo-chan" he protested in an amusingly ingenuous way, trying to get his arms free to possibly push his seductive opponent off.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 pm

"Mmm," Moonea moaned getting a good look at Okami's shaft. She felt the wolf free his arms from her straddle so she leaned up on her knees and brought her butt down in a small smash on the boy's chest trying to keep him winded. Then she leaned down using her weight to keep herself in place. Okami would be in for quite a shoving match if he wanted to free himself. Moonea eagerly placed her chest right over Okami's crotch sandwiching his shaft like a piece of meat in the bread of her soft tits.She reached na press the outer sides of her breasts squeezing them into his cock and then slowly began to pull them upward moving her bulging breasts from his tip down towards his balls.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Okami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 GXChUKwOkami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 1BElGMIOkami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Firmly pressed down by Moonea's hips and furtherly winded, Okami was unable to break free at the moment.

His blushing face went deep red when he could feel the cowgirl's warm fleshy orbs engulfing his erection, causing it to throb larger and hotter in their soft yet tight squeeze.

"Mnn... f-feels s-so good Moo-chan....." he moaned mindlessly, arching his back and half-closing his eyes, then trying to snap himself out of that aroused helplessness. "D-Darns... i c-can't a-allow this..." he protested, struggling beneath her to push her aside, which caused a sort of "back and forth" rocking motion of the voluptuous cowgirl all over his heating and sweaty frame.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Moonea continued to rub herself on the wolf's erection until she noticed that he was trying to shake himself free. The rotation was starting to shift the weighty priestesses' body slightly. She slipped backward, her mound slidding along the silver haired boys chest trying to get her legs in a position to pin his arms and rob him of leverage. While she was unable to catch them her move had planted her bovine booty right in Okami's face. She rolled her hips lightly grinding into him as she continued her busty manuevers.

Moonea cupped and spread her breasts apart for a second forcing her tight top to stretch to it's limits. Then she leaned back up inserting Okami's excited shaft inside the newly created gap, trapping it within her tube top. She grinned and returned to stroking the restrained manhood starting to turn her tits inward so she could stimulate her soft nipples on it.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Okami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 GXChUKwOkami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 1BElGMIOkami vs Moonea (for anegge) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 am

"Mngggrrrrrhhh...." Okami wiggled his face against the Mesmerizing trap of Moonea's hips, his struggling just working against him, unwittingly helping with the cowgirl's playful stimulation.
Caught in the irresistible combo of Moonea's erotic smother, his bulging cock relentlessly teased and stimulated in her wonderful titjob, the wolfboy's fate seemed to be sealed so early in the match.

"MRRRWARFFFFHH..." a muffled snarl vibrated against Moonea's lovely muff.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am

At this point Moonea was getting pretty arrogant about how well things were going. There wasn't really any danger that the little wolf would escape, and it had been so long since she had gotten to play with a man. She stroked up and down his length some more enjoying the feeling on her nips, she narrowed her eyes melting into a sort of restful state on top of the pinned wrestler. Craning her head down she began to lick his inner thighs with her smooth bovine tongue. "Mmm," she sighed contentedly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Okami moaned and squirmed in embarassement. The voluptuous cowgirl was having her sensual way with the smaller wolfboy, relentlessy rocking him to build up a climax, without even really fighting to keep him in place.

Her slow licks caused Okami's frame to shiver in helpless delight and increasing arousal, while he started licking Moonea's crotch too, always with a softly muffled vibrating sound. "Mnrrrrrrrfffff...". At the same time, he started growing wolf ears and his chest became more hairy underneath the cowgirl's hot body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2