Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

La Superestrellas!

Go down

La Superestrellas! Empty La Superestrellas!

Post by Lunchador Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:31 pm

La Superestrellas! WRcsx70

Tag Team:  Las Superestrellas!
Entrance Music:  “Wavin' Flag” by K'Naan
Members:  Santa Tigresa IV & Vida Fenix

Tag Team Wrestling Information

Strategy:  The more experienced of the two, Santa Tigresa usually takes charge, with Vida eagerly coming in to help wherever possible.  The Tigresa tries to protect the rookie as much as she can, while still giving Vida ample opportunity to get in on the action.  Each of them still getting a feel for how the other works in the ring, the pair come from similar training backgrounds and try to maintain the fast-paced lucha tag style in their matches.

Style:  Classic lucha libre tag techniques, trying to play to both girls' strengths while keeping the action moving.  Fast-paced and hard-hitting, with frequent tags and a focus on downing opponents in such a way as to leave them open to the high-flying attacks from the incoming girl.

It should be noted both women are sometimes confused by the rules for tagging, as lucha tag matches are far less strict about this.

Preferred Attacks:  Rope-vaulting maneuvers following a tag make for easy transitions, such as springboard splashes (Tigresa) or springboard hurricanranas (Vida).  They also like to lay opponents out in such a way that the girl tagging in can hit a top-rope move as they enter the ring.

Preferred Matches:  They both prefer standard, two-on-two tag matches.  They are open to taking on opponents from both Tension and Friction, if called upon.  At some point, they hope to make enough friends in AFW to get to work a trios match, or even an atomicos.

Difficulty level:  Moderate.

Team Finisher:

Victoria de Tigre!- With an opponent on the ropes and Vida Fenix the legal wrestler.  Tigresa ducks into the ring quickly, then delivers a sharp Tiger Feint Kick to the opponent.  This sends the opponent stumbling back into the ring, where Vida Fenix is able to jump on their shoulders and finish them off with a Victory Roll pin.

Team Background:
With some shared history back in their native Mexico that includes common backgrounds and trainers, it was only a matter of time before Vida Fenix and Santa Tigresa IV would become a dedicated tag team.  It's the thrill of Vida's life to be tagging with one of her idols so early in her career, and strives to make the Tigresa proud of her.  Little does she realize, however, that she and Santa Tigresa share even more history than she's aware.

Currently, the pair are looking to learn the ropes of AFW's tag division.  However, they are also on the look for a third member, hoping to complete a traditional trios team for competition.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum