Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elizabeth Page vs Lilli Rocherfort (Hentai Endurance)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elizabeth Page vs Lilli Rocherfort (Hentai Endurance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Page vs Lilli Rocherfort (Hentai Endurance)

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 am

Liz's gamble paid off and a wave of relief swept over her as she felt the supple body of the other blonde squish against her breasts as they both went crashing into the corner. Stumbling back she watched as the smaller woman sunk down to sit and catch her breath. That was the last thing Liz wanted right now. She needed this speedy little minx breathless, preferably breathless and moaning her name.

"Awwh, was that all the fight you had, little girl?" She leaned in to tease her stunned opponent before turning her back upon the woman. Rather than walking away, however, she would reach her hands back to grasp the top ropes to either side of the ring post. After a tantalizing little shake of her stars-and-stripes bikini bottom she would thrust her ass backwards trying to smother Liz between those plump cheeks and the turnbuckle. "Then why don't you just lay on down and let me have my little way with you."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Page vs Lilli Rocherfort (Hentai Endurance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Page vs Lilli Rocherfort (Hentai Endurance)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Lili slumped down to a seated position by the corner turnbuckle, after feeling the impact of Liz's 210 pound body crash into her. Lili would breathe heavily to try to compose herself. Then Lili would hear Liz's comments to her, and all Lili could do was grunt in protest. "NnArgh..." Then Lili would shake her head from side to side realizing what Liz was about to do to her. "N-No...Wait!...Mmrph!" Lili pleaded before her protests became muffled by Liz's amazing ass smothering her face. Liz's plump ass shook from side to side, and all Lili could see were the stars and stripes on her bikini bottom. Lili couldn't help but feel embarrassed at this situation, it could be possible that she had underestimated her opponent now she was paying the price. However, Lili was determined to fight back and humiliate Liz. Lili would try to sneak her right hand underneath Liz's bikini bottom and start rubbing Liz's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Liz was quite enjoying her moment in the sun as she giddily rubbed her round rump all over her opponent's face. Was there ever a truer sign of one's dominance than rubbing your ass in their face? Only the 'one foot on their chest' pin, surely. A self satisfied smile was plastered upon the lips of the southern belle as she indulged in her advantageous position and the cheering of the audience that came with it.

However, perhaps she allowed herself to get a little too over-confident. She completely missed the light touch of Lili's fingertips against her thigh as they snaked their way into her bottoms. With a yelp of surprise Liz tried to pull away, but bent over as she was, and with a hand in her bottoms, instead tumbled forwards onto her knees with her ass still facing Lili. Holding herself up with one hand the other shot down between her own legs, instinctively trying to cover her sex, but found another hand already there and beneath her scant clothes. "Yaah! Hey now, you cut that out!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Lili's face was blushing as Liz's ass continued to smother her face. Lili had to admit her opponent had an amazing ass, but if the match continued like this Lili would end up on the losing end. With the way her interview with Liz ended, there was no way Lili was going to let this woman humiliate her. So Lili would tried to counter this humiliating situation, by sneaking her hand underneath Liz's bikini bottoms to start rubbing her pussy. This counter actually went better than Lili anticipated as Liz would tripped forward and landed on her knees with Lili's hands still rubbing Liz's pussy while Liz's ass was still facing her.

"Why would I stop, while I'm having so much fun. Besides these people seem to love the position you're in, and so do I." Lili said as the crowd would cheer. Lili would that grab and squeeze Liz's ass, before giving it a few spanks. "Mmm...You have such a nice body. I'm going to enjoy making you squirm." Lili said seductively before she would insert two fingers into Liz's pussy and start pumping her fingers inside her American opponent while holding her voluptuous ass. "Why don't you moan for me?" Lili said sensually as she began to have her way with Liz.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:48 am

Liz was a woman of two minds. Part of her thrilled at Lili's touch, while another part of her loathed the part that liked this treatment. In any event, the part of her that Lili was fingering was already moist and only grew more wet as she began working two fingers inside of her. A shudder ran down Liz's spine as she was violated, her cheeks burning red as she bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from doing just what the smaller woman asked her to.

With a few hot puffs of air Liz collected her wits. One of her long, thick legs reached back and kicked out solidly for her opponent's midsection. This was only partly an attack, and more-so a means to throw herself forward and away from those defiling fingers. "Ugh! You- you disgusting pervert! I'll never give in to your deranged fetish!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Lili was having a lot of fun in her current position as she fingered Liz near the corner. Lili's fingers could feel Liz getting wetter with each pump, and Lili saw Liz blushing. Lili knew that she was humiliating Liz, and she was enjoying every moment of it. "Aww, what happened to all that vigor you had? Did I fuck it out of you?" Lili said in a fake polite tone as she continued to work over Liz's pussy. However, Lili's fun was cut short by a solid kick to the mid-section. "Guh!" Lili grunted as the kick connected.

This caused Liz to slip away from Lili's grasp, for the moment. However, Lili knew she had Liz on the run and she wanted to press this advantage. "You're not getting away that easily." Lili said as she rushed at Liz, and attempted to lock in a side body scissors on Liz's waist to force the air out of Liz's lungs.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:21 am

Cherry cheeked, Liz floundered away from the smaller blonde nearly dragging herself across the mat as she recovered from both the fingering and her own reckless escape. Before she could rise into a more defensible posture, however, Lili was on her again. Firm legs closed across her belly like a pair of fleshy, muscular shears.

Letting her body fall down to the mat, Liz would try to turn her dire situation around. She knew she couldn't let Lili keep up this sort of momentum, not as fast as the girl was. With powerful arms she grasped the smaller girl's ankles, trying to hold them apart to keep the hold from locking, while one of her own long legs would sweep out to try pushing her opponent down beside her. "Grr! You dirty little slut! I'm going to make you pay for that! Nn! Maybe I'll make you cum for my foot and show the crowd just how filthy you are!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 am

Although Lili was fast enough to get her legs around Liz, Liz had already recovered from the previous fingering. Liz was resisting Lili's influence as the American kept Lili's ankles from locking in the waist scissors completely. Lili's eyes widened as she realized Liz's strength and to make matters worse Liz's legs forcing Lili away from Liz breaking the waist scissors off completely. Lili would then get back to her feet, and hear Liz speak in anger. "Very well then. Come at me in earnest." Lili said to her determined opponent waiting for Liz to make a move. If Liz didn't go for any high risk maneuvers, Lili would try to counter her opponent with a drop toe-hold provided things went according to Lili's plan.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 am

Catching her breath Liz climbed back to her feet as Lili disengaged and assumed a ready position. Aiming to make use of her superior mass the larger woman darted in at her opponent, intending to knocked her down with a running shoulder block. She wanted Lili down on the mat, this was an endurance match after all and she owed the girl a little girly attention...

Unfortunately, just before the moment of impact Lili dropped herself down to the mat for a toe-hold. The giantess' massive frame swung down with a thunderous boom resonating as her body collided with the mat. Her breasts took the worst of the blow causing her to wrap her arms around the fleshy globes upon which she'd landed. "Ah! You bitch!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:36 am

Lili's drop toe-hold caught Liz perfectly, as it sent Liz crashing chest first into the mat. Lili realized this is a chance she needed to take advantage of. "I think these people want to see more of you, Miss Page." Lili said as she rushed to get on top of Liz's back to try to quickly untie Liz's bikini top. "I'm going to expose you for the bitch that you are." Lili said as she attempted to strip off of Liz's top. If this worked Lili would try to wrap the bikini top around Liz's neck to try and choke Liz out.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next