Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath

Post by Revol Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:35 am

Hiroko couldn't stop giggling as she tickled Lara, at first straddling her but then eventually easing down so she lying on top of her friend. Hiroko blushed as their chests pressed together, Hiroko's perky breasts pushing against Lara's bigger pair, as her fingers danced all over Lara's sides.

"Rawr! Gonna give up to the strongest girl in the world, Lara?!" Hiroko knew that Lara could probably throw her off at any moment but she just having some fun and being so close to Lara was a little intoxicating too.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Silver wasn't particularly ticklish, but Hiroko's extended 'assault' had her laughing, squirming as the smaller girl essentially laid on her, feeling her big body up and down.

"S..stop it!.. I'mma wet myself!" She'd cry out in between her laughter.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:10 am

"Victory!" Hiroko raised herself up so she could flex her arms in celebration of her 'triumph' over her friend. She knew how ridiculous she looked and burst into laughter as she flopped back down on top Lara.

"So then..." Hiroko said breathlessly, a wolfish grin spreading across her face as her finger drew lazy circles on Lara's shoulder "I won, so that means you have to give me something nice as a reward, right?""

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:18 am

The moment the small girl lay on Silver, the big girl smiled. Gripping her hands gently, she'd gently roll her underneath her, Silver's bigger figure taking the mount, albeit with her elbows out that so Silver wasn't outright flattening the girl.

"Ha! Got you! No reward for you!" She'd laugh out.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:54 pm

"Woah!" Hiroko yelped as Lara rolled over and pinned her down. Hiroko's cheeks were burning red and felt more than a little flushed trapped beneath Lara as their bodies pressed together

"What?! Nothing at all?" Hiroko pouted in mock disappointment, squirming a little beneath Lara.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:54 am

Lara was more focusing on not outright flattening the girl, than anything else. Like her bearhug, if she went full whop, she could probably put the tiny girl in hospital.

"Nope!" Silver would smile, gently holding her arms to her side, before leaning in, chest briefly enveloping the whole of Hiroko's upper body, giving the girl a quick peck on the nose!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Hiroko was felt her breath snatched away as Lara's wonderful curves enveloped her, her response died in her throat only to be replaced by a quiet moan of desire. The teasing peck on the nose made her body burn and she could feel her nipples beginning to stiffen, the blood rush to her groin.

"You're so mean..." Hiroko finally managed to breathlessly gasp.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:33 am

"Am not!" Silver would immediately roar out, like a playful schoolgirl, throwing a mock tantrum as she brought herself sitting up, her hands to the smaller girls waist to aid in pulling her up. "Lies!" She'd laugh, before her hands started tickling and jabbing her new friend.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Hiroko was pulled up so she was almost sitting on Lara's lap, wrapping her arms around her friend to support herself. She knew that she'd brought it on herself but it didn't take much tickling for Hiroko to be left paralysed with laughter.

"N-no more! You're not mean! You're good! You're the best!" Hiroko managed to gasp out between laughs.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Silver would continue her 'attack,' tickling the smaller girl every which way, before her hands went to her sides, grabbing them.

"Good! Glad you agree!" She'd laugh, before trying to pull the small girl onto her lap fully, smiling as she did.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next