Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryo Kamiya vs Erica

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Erica - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Erica

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 am

Erica led Ryo by his boyhood to the center of the ring before turning around to give Ryo a smile. "I think it is time for the finisher." Erica would say before punching Ryo in his stomach. Erica would then begin to set Ryo up for a tombstone piledriver. However, Erica would make sure that Ryo's boyhood was in front of her face as she would hold Ryo up. "I hope you are ready for another pleasurable experience." Erica would say as she would lean forward to lick at Ryo's boyhood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Led to the middle of the ring by his hard cock, Ryo was helpless against her hard hit, bent over before getting spun upside down, letting out a moan as she licked at his tip.

"Put me down!"

The boy yelled, legs kicking in a futile gesture as he was sucked off. Desperate for any kind of offense, Ryo reached around the girls waist and pulled down her bikini bottoms, leaning his head in to lick at her bare pussy!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 am

Erica had Ryo right where she wanted her. However, Erica had to let out a moan as Ryo decided to try and fight back. Erica would lean forward to begin to lick and suck at Ryo's boyhood while she held Ryo upside down. Erica wasn't going to drop Ryo just yet as she wanted to humiliate him and Erica might as well receive some pleasure as well. "Oh i can't wait for you to pop for me again." Erica would say before going back to work on Ryo's boyhood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Ryo stopped to moan, cock alreadly starting to leak precum as she sucked him off. Hoping he could maybe get her off first, and use that distraction to escape, he kept licking at her pussy, working hard to try and make her cum!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Erica wouldn't deny that Ryo was making her wet and horny but Erica wasn't going to let Ryo get the satisfaction of making her cum. As Erica licked and sucked at Ryo's boyhood she would wait to hear Ryo moan again before looking down to flash Ryo a smile. "Time for your bedtime little boy." Erica would say as she would take Ryo's ember into her mouth before dropping down to execute the tombstone piledriver.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Ryo did what he could, but a wave of pleasure forced his head back as he moaned loudly, eyes widening as Erica took that as her cue to deep throat his cock and go to finish him off.

"No Wai-"

He was cut off, being dropped headfirst to the mat, his body (except his cock) going limp as his head was smashed and buried into the mat, the impact both knocking the boy unconscious while triggering an orgasm, cumming in Erica's mouth before she let him go, his body flopping onto the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Erica slammed Ryo to the mat and she got a mouth full of Ryo's seed. Erica would let Ryo drop before swallowing her prize. "Well, that was fun. But i think it is time for me to have some pleasure as well." Erica would say as she would mount Ryo's face and move her bottoms to the side to begin to ride Ryo's face. "Now just lay there and let me fuck your face."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:22 am

Ryo, being unconscious, didn't have any choice, laying flat as she rubbed her bare pussy against his face, his cock slowly limping in her hand as the referee waited to count the pin or be allowed to check if he was officially out.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Erica loved the feeling of Ryo's unconscious face beneath her crotch and Erica couldn't help but let out a moan as she told the ref to count Ryo out. The ref began the count as Erica continued to pleasure herself on Ryo.

"1..." The ref began to count as Erica began to reach her orgasm. As the ref hit "2..." Erica was about to burst and by the time the ref hit "3..." Erica would explode all over Ryo's face as she was declared the winner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:08 am

Ryo didn't notice, couldn't feel, Erica's orgasm on his face, too unconscious to do anything. With Erica's music playing, Ryo would be left on the mat until after she left, the ref girl showing pity on him and using smelling salts to get him up, the humiliated boy slowly leaving the ring, taking a defeated walk of shame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next