Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Post "Workout" Pillow Talk

2 posters

Go down

Post "Workout" Pillow Talk Empty Post "Workout" Pillow Talk

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Abbey's chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Her sweat soaked hair matted against her head. She was exhausted from the intense workout she had just went through. "We should do that... more often." Abbey said with a mischievous grin as she looked at Mariko. The two girls had a busy schedule so it was hard for them to meet up. They had gone out of their way to clear out a few days just for themselves and the first day together was a testament to the old adage that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

She turned and pressed her bare body against Mariko, pulling a sheet over them as she hooked an arm and leg around Mariko's beautiful and equally nude form. The blonde leaned in and pressed her lips greedily against her Japanese lover's cheek and then sighed pleasantly. "Sometimes I wish we could just hang out and have sex all day." Abbey mused. "I think it might be a better work out than hitting the gym." She teased with a soft giggle.

"But, uh..." Abbey said sheepishly. "I haven't really seen you in a match recently, soooo, what have you been doing with your time." Abbey said and poked Mariko's ample breast teasingly. "Because it hasn't been me."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post "Workout" Pillow Talk Empty Re: Post "Workout" Pillow Talk

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:14 am

Mariko was easily panting just as hard as the beautiful blonde laying next to her. Her sweat-glistened body would’ve been all but completely still if not for the heavy rising and falling of her chest while she tried to catch her breath. When she heard Abbey’s playful and suggestive comment, a soft chuckle escaped her lips as she turned her head to return the mischievous look. “I couldn’t agree more, Tabby-chan~” she cooed, more than glad to finally have some time like this with her lover. Life had indeed been busy recently. It had kept Mariko out of the ring for quite a while now. And perhaps more importantly, it had kept her from Abbey. But the time hadn’t been wasted. Mariko had been quite productive, but this was something she’d been missing and needing for far too long.

“Mmm~” the violet haired beauty hummed as she felt Abbey intertwining their naked limbs beneath the sheet and kissing her cheek. “If we could, I might think I’d died and gone to heaven.” Mariko replied with a giggle of her own. Abbey’s sheepish nature in the Japanese beauty’s eyes was one of the cutest things to witness. But it always came with a line of inquiry. Not that Mariko minded, of course. But after the poke to her breast almost drew another chuckle from her, she sighed a bit at having to think about something other than Abbey.

“I wish it had been you. That would’ve been a lot more enjoyable.” she said teasingly. “Well, I’ve been working out to stay in shape, went home for a little while to help my parents out with some things and do some other things. Aaaand,” she paused for a second, feeling herself become sheepish in the same way she loved seeing Abbey. “I’ve... been working on putting a little something together for Tension. It’s taken some time, and it's been a bit tedious, but it’s coming along pretty well~” As excited as she was about it, Mariko didn’t want to ramble too much about it, especially now of all times. Unless Abbey wanted to know more. But at the moment Mariko was just as curious to hear what her lover had been up to.

“And you, my angel? How’ve things been with you?” Mariko leaned her head in to give Abbey a soft kiss on the lips, then rested her head back down on the pillow, content to smile and listen to the blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Abbey listened to Mariko speak and nodded along. She was glad her lover was busy, but also sort of sad. "Awww, I could have helped." She said, pouting just a bit." You didn't even tell me you were working on something! Isn't that kind of important?" Abbey definitely felt a small sting, but her tone was teasing.

Abbey rolled forward, letting her body ease onto Mariko's as she stared at her. "Angel?' She purred. "Oh, I like that." She leaned in and kissed Mariko's soft lips gently. "But I don't think I'm too much of an Angel." Abbey giggled. "Oh, you know, working out, trying to find the courage to tell King he can finally get his match. I'm just getting sick of his manager sending me emails. I like to keep my inbox clean!"

Abbey then sighed. "But..." She lowered her eyes. "Unlike a certain someone I know..." Abbey said and poked Mariko's boob again. "I'm not going getting anywhere near his junk." Abbey shuddered visibly and flopped off of Mariko.

"Nope." She said. "I was starting to get wet again, but it's the Mojave desert down there now." Abbey sighed again. "I'm going to die. I'm stupid. I can't beat a guy like that, he's huge and on steroids and... ugh!" Abbey ran her fingers through her sweat soaked blonde locks and tugged on them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:54 pm

“Aww, I’m sorry, Tabby-chan.” Mariko said as the blonde pouted, and a hand moved to gently caress her lover’s cheek. “It wasn’t that I wanted to exclude you. I just didn’t want to pull you away just for my sake. That would’ve been selfish of me... Still, I suppose I could’ve at least offered, ne?”

Her smile widened a bit as Abby rolled a bit more onto her and softly kissed her. She giggled at the beautiful blonde’s comment, then listened as she vented about King. Though, she was briefly taken out of her train of thought when another teasing comment and poke to her breast elicited another giggle from the violet haired beauty.

After Abbey moved onto her back again and started getting stressed out, Mariko rolled over and moved a leg over her lover to straddle her hips. Smiling down at her, the Japanese woman gently let her fingers travel up Abbey’s body, exploring her wonderful curves and making their way up to her chest. Both hands then covered her lover’s
wonderful breasts and began to slowly and softly fondle them. Hopefully, the sensation would help ease her mind a bit.

“Tabigail Brewer, there isn’t a single person on the roster you can’t beat.” she said with a smile, fully confident what she was saying was true. “King is big, strong, and ruthless. But you can bend, twist and stretch people in more ways than someone like him could probably even count.” She then set her hands at either side of her lover’s head and leaned down over Abbey to get a closer look at her pretty face. “You can do it. I know you can.” Mariko said, before lowering her lips to kiss Abbey’s again.

Once the kiss broke, Mariko nuzzled her face against Abbey’s neck, and her smile faded slightly. “If it weren’t for me you wouldn’t even be in this mess in the first place. I’m sorry about that, Tabby-chan...” Even though she had plenty of faith that Abbey could take King down, Mariko felt somewhat guilty for that whole ordeal. After all, Abbey was only in this mess because she’d saved Mariko from a brutal mauling (and possibly worse) at King’s hands a while back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:32 am

Abbey huffed a bit as Mariko smoke, but she didn't want to pout. Especially when Mariko's sexy body was slowly easing itself on top of her own. "You can be a little selfish with me." Abbey said sheepishly. "Especially with stuff like that." Her thoughts melted awat as Mariko began to touch her body.

"Nnnn...." She groaned softly and let her eyes shut.

"Ok... Ok, I get it, I'm awesome..." Abbey said and smiled, opening her eyes just a bit. "If you're going for round two, the last thing I want to be thinking about it King. Your magic fingers got me back in the mod." Abbey reached up and wrapped her arms around Mariko's head and pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Don't ruin the mood with those pouty lips of yours, Mariko-chaaan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:00 am

Mariko was glad to see her lover starting to relax. Having stepped into the ring with Killer King on three occasions herself, she fully understood why Abbey was so anxious to face him. But even as relatable a reaction as it was, too much anxiety would only sabotage Abbey in the long run. Peace of mind, or at least as much as she could get, as well as confidence and knowing she had support could potentially play big roles in all of this.

As for Mariko, she was glad to see Abbey didn’t seem to blame her any for what had happened. At the blonde’s comment about her “magic fingers” another small giggle escaped her lips, which stopped pouting when Abbey led her into the kiss. Mariko moaned softly into the kiss and closed her eyes, then shifted her legs so her right thigh was positioned between Abbey’s legs. Slowly she began to brush her thigh against her lover’s womanhood.

In her mind Mariko still had more thoughts to discuss on this whole situation with King. But Abbey was right. Now wasn’t the time for that. It had been a while since the two had even seen each other. So she was perfectly content to enjoy her lover’s company now, with nothing else to disrupt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down