Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match Empty Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match

Post by Brooklynn Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 am

Match type: Bedroom match.
This match will take place in a bedroom there will be camera's hidden throughout the room for the AFW audience to enjoy the match. There will be no referee in the room, so the two competitors will have to do their own count for a pin. There will be a Ref girl outside though to ensure there isn't a fast count. All pins and submissions must take place on the queen size bed in the room, anywhere off it will be considered outside the ring and no pin falls or submissions will count.

Victory conditions: Pin fall or submission

Stipulation: Striking will be allowed

Attire: Sleep wear

Pjs :

Ruby Hikari skipped her way down the hallway filled with tons of rooms. She was so excited for her AFW Debut! She had never had a job before, let alone have a match, and the match she was having was going to be her dream match! A simple bedroom match! Well, almost simple, the only one that was available was one that allowed striking, which Ruby didn't like, but she hoped it wouldn't come up that much. She was nervous, but at the same time couldn't control her happiness!

She came to her door at the same time as the Ref girl got there, who was quite surprised. "The match doesn't start for another 25 minutes." She said "Shouldn't you be warming up, or getting ready?"

Ruby got a tad bit embarrassed, she had never thought about warming up or anything, but she lied and said ""Oh, well, you see, I already did that! Yes! At the locker room about 5 minutes ago! And I figured I come here and, you know, get a feel for the land!"

The Ref girl shrugged, not really buying it, and let Ruby in. Ruby entered the room and looked around and saw that it was mostly white. In the center of the room there was a queen size bed, and to the side of it was a desk, a chair, over by the wall there was a bean bag chair, a dresser, and a full body mirror, what was in almost all girl rooms. Ruby smiled and got up on the bed and was practically jumping with excitement as she waited for her opponent.
Brooklynn
Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match Empty Re: Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 4:05 am

Chelsea wasn't one to take a match like this, she was a wrestler afterall but apparently it was the only thing lined up for her, that and her recent matches made people more concerned and wanted her to take it easy. Though thankfully Akiha had manahed to convince them to allow striking so she wasn't in complete foreign territory.

Chelsea came to the room and the ref informed her her opponent was already there. She looked exactly like she was informed she would be. Another debut match but noticing she was going to back down from. "So your Ruby huh, well I hope you weren't looking to win your debut because I'm not backing down."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match Empty Re: Ruby Hikari vs Chelsea in a bedroom match

Post by Brooklynn Thu May 12, 2016 4:10 am

Ruby looked and saw her opponent, she was almost half a foot taller than her and had a good bit of weight on her too, and all of it looked like muscle. Ruby Got off of the bed and approached the woman with her hand out, Chelsea had just made a hostile remark, and though that shook Ruby up, it wasn't enough to make her back down.
"Well, ok then. Anyways, my name is Ruby, it is nice to meet you!" Ruby would extend her hand, and hope that her opponent would shake it.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 4:19 am

Chelsea raised an eyebrow as she took the younger girls hands. "I know...I said your name like 10 seconds ago. I'm Chelsea." Chelsea said, Ruby was either scattered brain or extremely nervous and scared either way it didn't help her chances and Chelsea could see a potentially easy win here.

Moving towards the bed Chelsea began to sit on the side. "So are you ready to begin? I wouldn't want to keep you waiting anymore then I already have."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu May 12, 2016 4:24 am

Ruby would mentely slap herself on the head once Chelsea broke the hand shake
Ugh! You are such a cluzt! She would bark at herself as she saw her opponent get on the bed beckoning Ruby to join her.
Ruby would respond,"Oh, yes, that would be nice. To start, huh," Ruby would move over to the bed that Chelsea was on and would get on, getting on her half of the bed she would get on her knees and was ready to start the match.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 4:33 am

Chelsea watched the clearly nervous rookie as she moved over to her side of the bed and get ready, she couldn't have been more then 20 if that. Still she wasn't about to hold back if anything she was preparing this gir for what she was in for in AFW.

"Alright then here I come." She said as she lunged forward to grab her shoulders and push her down to the bed. Looking to take her down and take control of the match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu May 12, 2016 10:06 am

Loski grabbed Hikari by the shoulders and started to push her, which Ruby would attempt to respond in kind. She grabbed her opponent by her by her shoulder and tried to push her. Ruby got super excited and thought to her self,

This is totally cool! I can't believe I am wrestling in AFW right now. Although, this is more force then was expecting. As Ruby was quickly taken down and was put on her back in almost no time. She grunted as she was pined onto her back.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 11:08 am

It was here where Chelsea found herself questioning what next. She could have simply ton for a grapple move, but she needed a way to keep her down to do it. Then she remembered that the rules allowed striking and went with that as te best alternative.

Raising a hand Chelsea dropped it on Ruby's belly, hitting her just belowe her belly button. Chelsea would then lift her shirt up a little to expose more of her stomachs before sendin down two more blows to her gut.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu May 12, 2016 11:31 am

Ruby was on her back and was having a problem pushing her opponent off her. Suddenly Chelsea would raise her hand and looked like she was going strike, but she wasn't about to, after all this was a bedroom fight, and there was, no, striking, allowed.

Uh Oh, the redhead thought as she remembered that striking was allowed in this match. Chelsea rained down the first punch and it connected, making Ruby gasp for air. As she tried to regain her composure, Chelsea grabbed at Ruby's shirt and lifted it so that her stomach was more exposed, before she rained down another two devastating blows to Ruby's poor exposed stomach.

Ruby would cry out in pain, yelling"Ow! That hurt! Please, stop it!" She would then take her hands and try to use them to cover up her exposed stomach.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 12, 2016 11:40 am

Ruby couldn't act fast enough to really stop her from landing the punches to her belly and quickly it became clear that her opponent wasn't used to pain. Something that could be used against her quite a bit, espically with the wiggle room of this match.

"Sorry newbie but its in the rules and I wouldn't want to hold back anything." Chelsea said as Ruby folded up and tried to protect herself, Chelsea moved to the side and began working to get a scissor around her waist to squeeze the air out of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next