by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chance Encounters

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chance Encounters - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 3:39 am

Dave's eyes widened a bit when the stranger grabbed his hand, redirecting the punch at his own face. What was with this guy anyway? Pulling his hand away, he decided to keep the story short and sweet.

"I thought I found someone who cared. Someone I opened up to. I was wrong again. o one is capable of feeling that for someone like me." he said bitterly, fighting the urge to hit something. It just seemed so unfair!

Chance Encounters - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 4:01 am

Raiden listened as Dave explained why he was feeling the way he did -- and shook his head. "You're wrong. I'm sure someone can feel that way for you." He crossed his arms over his chest, making a face at him. "I am sure of it. Do not ever feel that way. It may feel useless, but…you're very attractive."

He paused for a moment, before stretching out for a moment on the mats, his legs opening up and leaning back onto his hands. "Well, I mean. I…would like to take you out on a date. Or you could wrestle me. I will not put up a fight, it seems like you need something to…anger on. Ah…no, not that. Be angry at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 4:16 am

Dave rolled his eyes, "Please don't try to patronize me. I had my heart broken twice now. I'm not keen to get close to anyone again. That only ends in pain. You get used, then they throw you away!"

Most of the guys in his life were like that, Ronin being the exception, but when Raiden just so casually asked to take him out on a date, Dave was angry, "Look I'll cut you some slack since you are new here, but I know people don't date wrestling jobber geeks like me. People pretending like they do care is like some sick joke."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 4:59 am

Raiden couldn't help but give a sigh as Dave said that he was patronizing him. "I've…had my heart broken several times," he replied quietly, shaking his head. He bit his lip for a moment, trying to keep himself from spitting out his own life story. He stood up slowly, before giving a small snort at Dave's comment.

"If that's the case…then I think you should come to my apartment. There…are a few things you should see of mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 5:13 am

When Raiden revealed his own heartbreak, Dave stopped, finally realizing he had spoke out of place and had insulted this man.

"I......I'm sorry....I had no idea...."

The offer came up, and despite the uncomfortable air between the two, Dave nodded his head in agreement. If only to atone for his rudeness, he would hear him out. This did not however, mean that he was going to accept Raiden's offer for a date.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 5:43 am

It was going to be a humiliating move on his part, but Raiden felt it had to be done. "The first thing you can watch on the internet, probably." He fished his phone out of his pocket, typing a few things into youtube -- and, after settling on a video, clicked it and just handed it over to Dave.

It was a ten minute video, entitled "Jobber Gets F**kin Wrecked!!!" In it, from a ringside seat, Dave would be able to see Raiden in his wrestling outfit, posing a bit -- and in walked another person, and, much like the video described, he was quickly caught off guard and submitted to various humiliating holds. He reached out after a few minutes, letting Dave get the idea -- taking the phone back, he cleared his throat. "That was my partner number three."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 am

"Three?" Dave asked, watching the video and flinching every time Raiden get's destroyed in the ring, "What do you mean by 'partner'?"

Now Dave was beginning to feel like quite the idiot. He assumed his problems were not similar to others in AFW, and this newcomer had so swiftly proven him wrong. How must he look to this young man? Probably like the worlds biggest asshole.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 6:00 am

Raiden just took the video away after the five minute mark -- the rest of the video was just bad in comparison. "A-ah…sumimasen. My English is not great. I mean…boyfriend? Yes. I think so. Boyfriend three."

But Raiden didn't hold it against him. He knew the feeling a little too well -- but he just couldn't help himself. He wanted to make Dave happy -- but why? He wasn't sure of that yet. But he reached forward and smiled lightly at him. "I was a jobber as well. Still am, probably." He scratched his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 6:09 am

Dave looked him hard in the eye, "Boyfriend? So.....you were telling the truth....why are you going out of your way to help someone like me? No one else cares about jobbers."

He grabbed his bag, waiting for Raiden to lead him to his home. The longer they spoke, the more relaxed he became around the man.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 6:24 am

With that, Raiden began to shift away from him, stuff his phone and hands back into his pockets. "Well…Jobbers gotta stick together. That's what two on ones are for, aren't they?" He gave a small chuckle, lowering his head and scratching his head.

He smiled for a moment to himself, before walking to the doorway and opening it for Dave. "You would be able to beat me, I'm sure. You appear to have been training a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum