Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Post match, Sasha and Makoto

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post match, Sasha and Makoto Empty Post match, Sasha and Makoto

Post by Harukasan Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Makoto rested on her gurney in a darkened room. The meds had done what they could for her but since she was ahealthy young girl, all she needed was some rest now. She lay on her back staring up at a the ceiling which was hidden in gloom. She had lost. She was bitterly disappointed and cursed herself for being weak. But it wasn't because she wasn't strong enough.

She realized she had allowed herself to get distracted out there and that was what costed her the match. Chances were she would have crushed that woman but there had been something about her that held Makoto back.

I thought I had left those weak emotions behind me. I swore that even if my former friends in the Rose federation got in my way....even Aigle...I would crush them without mercy. Yet that Russian girl...so attractive in that wild, feral way...

Makoto shook her ehad angrily and wiped the sleeve of her gi across her face to brush away the brief tears of the sudden emotion.

No! I must make myself strong! If I see her again I must destroy her without a second thought...Can I...?

Then she heard the door open and looked over.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post match, Sasha and Makoto Empty Re: Post match, Sasha and Makoto

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 pm

It was neither a doc nor a fan of Makoto who walked in but Sasha, roughly an hour after their brutal match and she was dressed in her common boots, camo trews and a plain swear shirt.
The Cosaack Kid leaned to the door frame, one arm holding a tray of some common fast food store with two drink-cups and the other one hanging down in a pose a cool as possible.
She grinned over at Makoto and said:"Hello there.. thought you could use some cold drink..and there is no cold drink as cool as a rasperry milkshake".
She sat down the tray with the shakes on a small table and walked over, then she looked Makoto all over once, her strong little arms crossed in front of her flat chest and waited for answer.
Sasha was rough and a slightly bad loser maybe but no bad winner for sure.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Of course Makoto felt some shock as she entered and she glared darkly at Sasha. However the hot words on her lips to yell at Sasha to get out did not emerge.

She then turned abruptly away.

"What are you doing here," she asked grumpily. Part of her did not want her to go.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Sasha walked closer and said:"I wished to see how you are and to drink this shakes with you".
She smiled a warm and honest smile and got closer.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 pm

She hunched up a bit as if in disgust. Not because Sasha was getting closer but because of her training regimen, a shake was the last thing she wanted to drink. If Sasha brought it close enough she would slap it away.

"Get that junk away from me. I don't drink that stufff....and neither should you."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Sasha sighed and shrugged, saying:"Well calm down..if you don't like to drink it..I will ..or you can cool your pussy with it".Maybe a somewhat rude joke but Sasha didn't realy got how any one could dislike milkshakes. They where cool, sweet and so and they where made out of two good things:mild and ice cream.
Well Sasha had other thoughts about healthy food anyway.
She giggled as she held one of the shaked where she expected Makoto's hip to be under the planket.

Inside Sasha was pretty nervous. For her this visit was to show a tough opponent some respect but Makoto seemed to be a rather bitter girl and some arrogant brat but Sasha did her best to be friendly.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 am

Makoto was all tesnsed up but she relaxed suddenly as she felt that hand on her hip. Her own hand slipped down to touch it and she rolled over to eye Sasha uncertainly.

"What...?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 am

"Calm down honey" Sasha giggled, placing the cold drink cup on the place of the planket over Makoto's crotch.Sasha looked right at her eyes and then said:"I mean if I should go..just say it but this shake is no attempt to poisen you but a small gift".
Then Sasha took a sip from her shake and grinned.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 am

"A gift? Why??"

Makoto sat up slightly.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Sasha looked at her and said:"Yes a gift..a small present..a little something...damm it is nuthing budd a camonnnn mill skake". Sasha's russian accent got a bit stronger as always when she was startled or a bit angry.
She was a bit suprised, most people from Japan had better manners then the small Judi Superstar.
Normaly Sasha did hate arroagnt girls but maybe it was just an error if communication between her and Makoto.Sasha drank more from her shake and looked at Makoto almost innocently.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next