Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, LilyStar, Teenwrestler, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly - Page 5 Empty Re: Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:48 am

Kelly had not been mad at Hisako, she was just so surprised and was already so close to an orgasm that she had not really known to say or do about the situation.

"I did not mean to...aahhh!"
Kelly was already out to comfort her girlfriend but then the sexy swimmer girl melted back into their embrace, catching Kelly with a sweet sensation and the sweetest of shocks, causing her body to bend against the Japanese as close as possible.
"MOH!"
She cried out when Hisako came so close to her, her own suppressed orgasm washing over her all of a sudden.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly - Page 5 Empty Re: Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Hisako did not want to upset Kelly, it was never going to be a thing she wanted to do. Which was why she was so forceful in trying to 'make up' for what she did, grinding herself against the lovely bluenette. She continued to moan out, hotly as it didn't take long for her orgasm to rip out of her and spray through her wet panties that already gave a see through appearance. It only made her feel better feeling the hot orgasm of Kelly spraying back on her.

"HAAA!" she let out as she clung harder on to Kelly, pressing herself harder into Kelly to soak up the final seconds of her orgasm before she turned to mush, slumping into the wet mats and her lover as she was panting heavily. "Was.....that...good enough?" she panted out, looking out through one eye as the other was closed shut. Her heart beating heavily after that orgasm, but also worrying that Kelly could've been upset with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:23 pm

"...Mhh..."
The Canadian could not say much initially. Not that she did not want to say something, but she was actually looking for an answer that could carry her feelings well enough. Until she was able to do that, she would just lie there and don´t care about reactions of the audience and such. It would maybe be hard to explain what had happened here, if the match had been sold or whatever. But stranger things had probably happened here already.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!"
She suddenly yelled out in an ultra excited voice, positive that this would carry out her feelings good enough.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Hisako was getting anxious the longer it took Kelly to reply, it has been a while since she was able to express herself through her pure passion she had for Kelly, she was hoping that the bluenette lover of hers was satisfied with it. Then a thought crossed her mind, what if it wasn't good enough? What if Kelly was disappointed with her and her performance? Hisako's heart started beating, she couldn't imagine hearing Kelly say that she wasn't good enough.

But that doubt was all washed away when she heard Kelly yell out her enjoyment of their moment. Hisako let out a sigh of relief. She should've known better about Kelly as the two of them cuddle on the wet mat, with their crotches hotly wet from their dual orgasm.

"Ha...ha...I'm glad...that you liked it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:01 am

"You´re hot then you´re cold, you`re yes then you´re no ..."
Kelly hummed a little bit with the notorious pop song of Miss Perry on her lips while she stroked the face of her sexy swimmer, giving away her thoughts of the Canadian in a fashion words would have only made boring.

"I am really sorry darling, but you had your chance to put me away. I want to have you now..."
She purred while attempting to roll on the Japanese and pin her arms on the floor. She would make Hisako do some funny things now that the cat was basically out of the sack and people would ask about their status anyway.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:09 am

Hisako was curious to why Kelly was referencing that song before she realized that she was referring to Hisako herself, but she wasn't able to dwell on it for long as Kelly rolled the two of them over, her wrists being pinned to the mat as Hisako's eyes widened. She wasn't expecting the sudden burst of aggression from Kelly until she realized that now Kelly was going to get serious.

It sent a shiver down Hisako's spine, one from fear and excitement. Kelly was always more intimidating whenever she decided to get serious but it was because of that was why she wsa so turned on right now. "Then take me...I won't go down easily..." she gasped out, softly enough for only Kelly to hear her and her intimate words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 am

"You know that you make me come down harder on you the more you struggle. You are always the one who makes me work harder and bring out the best in me, but not today."
Kelly replied before she gently kissed the Japanese girl on her inviting lips, enjoying the look in the eyes of Hisako to the fullest. She loved it when she could excite the sexy swimmer as much as she was always enjoying watching her swim or just lie in the bed beside her.

"You will work today, and I will enjoy your work."
She added while moving a little bit up so that her nipples who were showing through the wet facrication of her shirt were dangling over the mouth of the other girl so that she could reach them when she put her head up a little.
"Kiss me where I love it."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Hisako blushed at the honesty of love that was coming out of Kelly's mouth, she was still too shy to accept such a declaration from her lover as their lips touched, kissing back lightly as she wanted to return the love. But she couldn't find the words to say, her shyness getting the better of her. Luckily Kelly gave her a way to express that love without talking as she offered up her nipple. Poking out from beneath the shirt, waiting for her lips to seize it as Hisako's head moved forward without saying a word.

"Mmmm..." she moaned out, wrapping her lips around it and began to slowly kiss it. Melding her lips to nipple as she massaged it between her lips while sucking on it, like a new born baby on a mother's tit. Hisako got the full taste of wet fabric as wet that was soaked in it was being ringed out by her lips, much better than the chlorine water in pools that she was so used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:18 pm

A little but noticeable shiver hushed over the spine of Kelly when Hisako began to kiss her breast. Of course she knew where Kelly loved to be kissed, and Kelly had just waited for that. she pressed down her breast shortly close to the mouth of the other girl before she would change her position so that her other nipple would be kissable, although she would not give Hisako much time to follow up there because she would slide slowly up the body of her lover, careful to not trap her arms now but sit on her breast.
"See anything you would like to touch right now, Hisako-chan? Just go ahead if you want..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Hisako slowly kissed on that nipple through the shirt, slowly and sensually as she felt Kelly moving up her body and offered no resistance as now she was sitting on top of her chest. Seeing all of her in her glorious view Hisako still couldn't believe that out of everyone on the planet, Kelly chose her. Hearing that she was given permission to touch wherever she pleased, Hisako's hands got a little greedy, moving upwards as she went to grab on to the two breasts, mashing and kneading them into her palms to start returning the pleasure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next