Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Jean gasped for breath the moment his lucky shot weakened Brandon's hold. The sweet relief burned his throat as he immediately dipped his chin into his chest and worked to slide Brandon's arm up out of position. With the immediate danger of the sleeperhold out of the way, Jean still had to deal with the bodyscissors keeping him latched on.

He twisted his torso about enough to get sideways, and tried to loop the back of his arm around Brandon's head. He'd yank him in close for a makeshift headlock while he kicked his legs trying to break the scissors.

"You talk too much, blondie" Jean coughed as he lifted his hips and then let his body weight drop down onto Brandon. Anything he could do to get out of the man's clutches he was going to try.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 pm

As Brandon still coughed from the hit he felt Jean dip out from his sleeper and suddenly got his head caught in a headlock, but luckily Brandon still had the bodyscissors locked in. All he could see was Jean's beautiful abs and, like before, made him slightly drift off as he continued to stare. Suddenly Jean's comment brought him back and that caused him to tense up.

"Sh-shut up!" Brandon said angrily, but as soon as he said that he felt Jean pull upwards and slam his body weight down onto him, dazing him enough to release the bodyscissor, this wasn't going to end well...

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Aha! That little body drop did the trick! When Jean felt Brandon's legs unclasp, he sprung into action. He threw Brandon's head back towards the mat and pushed up to his feet, giving him a quick stomp in the gut to keep him occupied.

After taking a few steps away, Jean turned his back to Brandon and grinned for the audience. With a big smile and a wink, the frenchman did a standing backflip and aimed to bodysplash his fallen opponent. If he was successful, then there was no doubt he was going to hook one of Brandon's legs for an early pin.

"Just stop fighting, it'll be over for you quicker that way" Jean teased in a tone two octaves lower, clearly parroting what Brandon had told him a few moments ago.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Brandon continued to cough as Jean got away from him, but not before giving his head a slam on the mat and a kick in the gut for his trouble. Brandon groaned as his head rang and he clutched his gut.He heard the crowd cheer for his opponent, and before he managed to regain his senses, felt Jean crash down on him with an impressive splash!

Brandon felt his leg get hooked as the referee began to count the pin.

"ONE...!"

Brandon heard Jean parody what he had said beforehand, and this ticked off Brandon, he had enough of being one-upped, but he needed to calm down, because he knew getting angry will lead to him making more mistakes.

"Grrr...Asshole!" Brandon shouted as he kicked out of the pin just before the ref counted for two. He was stressed, but still too weak to go for an immediate counter-attack. He decided to quickly try and push himself away from Jean and sit himself in the corner, resting on the bottom turnbuckle and trying to catch his breath, even if just for a second, anything to help him regain his composure.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:06 am

Jean chuckled as Brandon cursed at him and kicked after the one count. He gave himself a breather and rubbed his neck while Brandon retreated to a corner. Jean was grinning as he got to his feet, slapping his thighs and shoving his hands into his back pockets. He wanted to show the crowd how much he'd improved, both endurance and strength. His opponent looked tired and frustrated, it cast a rather positive dynamic in his favor.

"What happened to that spunky attitude? Are you tired Brandon? You've spent a lot of this match laying on the canvas" Jean teased and stuck his tongue out, casually pacing back and forth in case he was going to spring up. Brandon was a solid wrestler with a size advantage, but throwing off Brandon's ego seemed to be the best strategy Jean had come up with so far. A bit more poking and prodding, and he'd make a mistake Jean could really capitalize on and punish him for. He was really cute when he was in pain.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 am

Brandon managed to crawl to the corner and sit back, he focused on catching his breath and the few seconds he had managed to use to stay away from his opponent felt like bliss. As he tried calming down he noticed Jean getting back to his feet, slapping his thighs and trying to show the crowd how good he was feeling comparing to himself.

Jean continued to poke fun at the american, which didn't help matters as it just ticked Brandon off more. "Who does this guy think he is..!" Brandon thought to himself, his face was fuming, all that was missing was the comical steam leaving his nose like in the cartoons. "Alright, that's it!" Brandon shouted, and he pushed himself up and ran full force at Jean, looking to lariat his head off, "Shut your mouth!" He shouted as he gave no regard for the situation. His anger had reached boiling point, and he was probably going to regret this but the last thing he was doing was thinking straight and hastily threw his arm out for a clothesline, albeit without analysing the situation first.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Jean had really gone and done it now, he'd completely unhinged the newbie from his sanity. Great for breaking up his rhythm, bad for powering him up. Jean just barely ducked his head in time for the Lariat to skim the top of his hair, too close to really call a successful dodge. The Frenchman slipped in close behind Brandon, arms wrapping around the man's waist as his chiseled chest pressed into the man's back.

"You're quite the feisty one, cherie"" Jean grunted as he squeezed his arms round Brandon to get a tight grip. The plan was to hip toss the taller man and ride him to the ground, and work a Nelson or something else fun from there. That being said, the hip toss was easier said than done when you were holding on to a mad bull. "Stay still and let me take you down" Jean grunted as he struggled to lift the bigger man.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Brandon charged like a speeding bullet towards Jean, but only just missed him. He would feel his opponent suddenly grab him by the waist and attempt to hip toss him, but Brandon was on adrenaline mode. He would suddenly charge himself backwards and use his body weight to squash the rock star into the corner.

Brandon would then quickly turn and deliver a forearm to his face to keep him busy. "You're finished, pretty boy." he said to Jean's face with a fiery look before walking back to the opposite corner. He would quickly pump himself up before running full force towards him, where he would jump, and with the added momentum, hopefully hit a running body splash.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:09 pm

"Gahhhh!" Jean would cry out when he was squashed between the corner post and 165 pounds of wrestler. Although the impact left both sides of him stinging with pain, the frenchie was powering through it, yanking himself back to his feet to get back in the game. The forearm shot Brandon followed up with dashed those plans, knocking him back down into the ropes as Jeans hand nursed the side of his face.

The rock star shook his head out, driving the thought of pain from his head. He couldn't let Brandon take the lead with this kind of energy, he couldn't --- oh shit, he was already coming back! Jean scrambled to get himself out of the corner in time but Brandon was faster; the running body splash splattered Jean like a bug on a windshield and he collapsed onto his chest with a sullen groan. That one hurt. A lot.

The new development reverberated a cheer of approval from the crowd as Brandon won himself new fans. Jeans supporters hadn't lost hope yet though, plenty were still screaming his name to fight on.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Brandon was successful, as he crashed straight into the frenchman's chest. Brandon stepped back as he watched his lifeless body fall to the floor when suddenly he noticed people start to cheer for him, he was winning over some of the fans! The cockiness was slowly returning to the blonde as he posed for the crowd. A few seconds later he would pull Jean back to his feet, get behind him and wrap his arms around his waist.

"Awwww, is the frenchie out of it? I can't hear any witty remarks this time!" Brandon teased as he pressed his chest into his back. If all went well, he would look to lift him into the air before slamming him onto his back in a Bridging German Suplex!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next