Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 Empty Re: Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:06 am

The hold was taking its toll on Akiha, see attempted to struggle and tried to escape but having a bigger and stronger opponent made it difficult. Yet Akiha still had some tricks left to get out of it, a desperate gamble in a way, something that she would use in a situation like this. Perhaps Amy had not watched the previous matches that Akiha had taken part in, because if she did, then she would know what was going to happen next and why holds like this one never seemed to work on Akiha, as the Japanese wrestler seemed to have tricks to get out of it.

She would now attempt to sink her teeth right into her opponent flesh, an illegal tactic but not something that would get her disqualified right away. Hopefully, it would get her opponent to let go, which would allow the Crimson hair wrestler to get back into the match.

Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 3l9yoRWAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 AjbwxKgAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 DUhLLRtAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 CDNLQYlAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 Empty Re: Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:11 am

Amy refused to budge as she was content to let Akiah tire herself out fighting free from the hold, she was stronger and knew that such a task would require all her opponent had and that just made it all the better to finish her off in. Though because of this she never expected Akiah to take the cheap way out and bite her damn hand.

"Aggh! Son of a bitch!" She screamed as the teeth sank into her hand and forced her to pull her hands away and roll off of the red head holding her bitten hand. It didn't break skin but it still hurt like hell as she shook her arm to try and relieve the pain. Akiha had some damn nerve to pull a stunt like that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:45 am

As Amy continued to apply the hold, Akiha sunk her teeth it, causing her larger opponent to scream in pain and let go. The referee would start to warn her, telling her not to do so or she would be disqualified, though the Japanese crusader would simply ignore it. Despite the audience booing her for the dirty tactic, a smile would appear on her face as she would then attempt to roll out of the ring. After all, she was still hurt and not in good condition, while Amy had been given plenty of time to recover. So getting out of the ring made sense, as going head to head with her blonde opponent at this time would be suicide. Hopefully, this tactic would buy her enough time to turn this match around.

Akiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 3l9yoRWAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 AjbwxKgAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 DUhLLRtAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 CDNLQYlAkiha Kosha Versus Amy Evans: Round 2: Crusader versus Lion - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 am

Amy rolled near the ropes holding her bitten hand while Akiha did the next natural thing that would keep her alive, get as far away from the now pissed off blonde as physically possible. While crowd booed Amy looked around and saw the redhead outside the ring, no doubt trying to get some second wind and while Amy wanted to give chase she decided she could beat her in the ring like she had been doing the whole time rather then the outside that that saw her get control in the first place.

"All that crap about foreigners ruining this place..If that's the proper way of you Japanese I'm more then glad to be the problem with it. Guess all that training doesn't mean jack sit when facing a real threat." Amy said from the ring to a mix of boos as well given her badmouthing Japan in general while she moved and flexed her fingers to make sure she was good to go while she waited for Akiha to come to her, if the girl wanted to be the predator she would have to learn to hunt.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:49 am

Akiha had managed to not only get out of the hold but out of the ring as well. To make things even better, Amy wasn't giving chase but was instead yelling at her. The Crimson hair wrestler would simply get back to her feet and give a smile. She now had time to gather her strength and energy. The referee would, of course, start to count her out but she knew she had plenty of time. If Amy didn't come after her, the Japanese wrestler would circle the ring. "Training is important but so is research. If you had spent some time looking at my previous matches instead of just barraging in her like a savage barbarian, you would have seen it coming." said in her usually professional tone.

If Akiha was allowed to stay out of the ring until the six count without interference, she would then make her way up the metal steps, getting ready to reenter the ring but also keeping an eye on her opponent. After all, she didn't want Amy to gain the advantage again. Assuming there was a good amount of room between the two, the crimson hair crusader would jump over the top ropes, entering the ring quickly.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:04 am

"How is research going to help me when you barge in here with a new look and 'Ive been training and now your facing a whole new me' Bullshit? The idiotic move would have been to expect the same old tricks. I was aware of your previous matches, just as you should have been aware of mine yet here you were taking all the same moves you took last time while you had to resort to petty tricks I cant avoid and try to call me the barbarian, ive wrestled completely within my limits girl, only savage here is you." Amy said still making no effort to give chase to the girl as the ref counted, Akiha was going to have to come to here long before she would have to go to Akiha.

Eventually the redhead did just that as Amy made sure there was plenty of space so she couldn't try anything while still on the outside. Eventually she jumped in the ring and that was when Amy made her move. Charging in a slight pace she would attempt box Akiha in and push her against the corner where she could keep control of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Akiha would give a small smile at her opponent words. “Then maybe instead of just barraging in here like a raging barbarian, you should have waited and watch a few of my matches before challenging me. I mean this was my event, something that I planned and scheduled, something AFW was told about, so I didn't barge in. You're the one who decided to show up unannounced and crash it. You don't have any rights to complain about what happens here. Typical foreigner behavior shows up to a party uninvited and demands to be treated like a VIP.” stated Akiha in her normal elegant voice.

Once she was inside the ring, Amy would come in, trying to box the crimson hair wrestler. Yet as her opponent closed in, the Japanese wrestler would quickly jump on the middle rope. She would use it as a springboard to send her in the air as she would then attempt to knee Amy right in the face, trying to take down her opponent and turn the match around.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Amy merely smirked and clapped her hands"And there we go, the typical mythical high ground that the little Akiha thinks she has. Its like watching a damn train wreck seeing you try and defend cowardice all because you had to bite my arm, I came because you made the challenge and I talked with you first dumbass that's not expecting any special treatment that's the decency of accepting a challenge, and you call that interrupting which shows how far Japanese decency goes. I plan for you like I plan for any debuting superstar but you treat it as me being impatient. Must have bleached your brain crazy when you decided to go red." Amy said not understanding a word of Akiha's nonsense though naturally given how deranged the girl very clearly was he likely wasn't supposed to understand it Akiha just liked to hear herself talk.

As she moved in to take the girl's head off Akiha leaped up at her in from the ropes soaring closer and aiming right for her head with a knee. Amy couldn't catch her from her angle or duck her head low enough where she could sail past her and could only offer a hand up in defense as the move crashed against it and still hit her head slightly as the force knocked her backwards. "Chhsh!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Akiha managed to get to the ropes before jumping towards Amy.  She attempted to hit her opponent in the face with a flying knee but her opponent managed to put a hand to block it.  Still, the attack connected and knock her opponent back. “I see trying to talk sense to you is pointless.  Perhaps you should learn some Japanese customs before you come working here.” said Akiha as she landed back to the ground.

The Crimson hair wrestler would now start to run forward before jumping in the air and trying to kick her opponent in the chest, attempting to take her down with a dropkick.  Hopefully, it would also shut her opponent up as well.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:52 pm

"Your the only one talking nonsense. I learned all the customs I need when I came here several years ago and your the only one being rude to anyone here." Amy said as she blocked the kick while hearing more of Akiha's nonsense, saying it was HER Fault she got bit. Really? An she thought Akiha was at least reasonable, at least that's what Chelsea told her, clearly the girl had a very skewed myopia.

Still stumbling backwards Amy only had time to catch herself slightly before she was kicked in the chest. This time her lack of blocking and already staggered state sent her off her feet and down to the ground. Coughing she took a second to hold her chest from the impact of the dropkick.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next