Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano Empty Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:12 am

Continued from: https://www.afwrpg.com/t14841-super-wylde-bros-brawl-for-gadot#412742

The twins began taking their jackets off as Fulano began to mock them on the challenge they accepted. Laughing at his response, Zack took a second to take his eyes off of Fulano as he went to whisper something in Ethan's ear, who looked down as he listened, making a mistake that would be vital. "Hey, so I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun-" Zack began to say, until he saw Ethan fly backwards, crashing against the ropes before dropping like a heavy sack to the mat. Zack looked in horror as he saw the brass knuckles Fulano was using disappear just as soon as they appeared, then looked back down at Ethan's lifeless body.

"Shit....ETHAN!" Zack shouted as he quickly jumped outside of the ring and pulled Ethan out with him. He sat him down against the ring steps and lightly slapped his brother's face, trying to get any reaction out of him, but he was only met with an unconscious gaze and a limp body, Ethan was out of it, to say the least. He put his head down, briefly emotional for a second. He had never had his brother in this state before, and now he had to fight on his own.

"You....bastard. You're going to pay!" Zack shouted as he charged into the ring and aimed for a running dropkick, straight at the luchador's mouth.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano Empty Re: Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:05 am

Oh, that felt good. El Fulano couldn't help but feel bad about the sucker punch done before the bell rang, but he had to keep up his appearance. This was his persona, and he was this way for a reason. He gave a small smirk as Zack watched his brother crash against the ropes, chucking the brass knuckles away. He didn't need those any more. He would be able to take this kid on by himself easy. He crossed his arms as Zack slowly freaked out from the fact that his brother was passed out, the bell ringing, but it's not like anyone noticed, or even cared. All eyes were on Zack. So when Zack slipped into the ring and charged at Fulano, he knew exactly what to do.

The dropkick was highly telegraphed thanks to the kid's anger, so Fulano grabbed Zack's leg as it aimed to slam into him before turning and moving to toss the kid into the corner suddenly. He didn't follow it up, however; he stood tall, waiting for Zack to get back up. "Pay for what? Pay for the beatdown that you're about to receive? Even that, I doubt."

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano Empty Re: Hardcore Handicap Match! Super Wylde Bros. vs El Fulano

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:00 am

Zack's attempt to dropkick the Rudo was a failure as he simply caught his leg and threw him straight into the corner. Slamming into it with a crash, Zack shook his head as his ears slightly rung, before looking up and seeing Fulano, standing back and taunting him once more. The way he spoke, the way he carried himself, Zack hated it all.

Listening to his insults, Zack looked at his fallen brother once more before looking back at his opponent and shouting "Just who the hell do you think you are!" before sprinting out of the corner once more. He attempted to swing some wild punches at Fulano's face, before following them up with a jumping knee, hoping to hit him in the face!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:44 am

Fulano snorted softly as Zack decided to shout at him, rolling his eyes slightly. "Clearly, a better wrestler than either of you." He didn't budge as Zack rushed at him, but as the punches started flying, he did bend over a bit so they would miss him -- though the knee managed to hit him right in the face, knocking him back with a loud "OOF". He cursed softly under his breath in Spanish before he looked back up, that menacing grin on his mask looking all the worse now. "Is that all you can do, puto? I'll show you how you wrestle." He moved forward, towards him -- and aimed a scratch straight for his eyes, hoping to blind him for a moment.

With that, he moved backwards, jumping onto the second rope. He moved to jump off quickly, going for a quick and easy lionsault. He was hoping the dirty blow would have managed to stop Zack from being able to see it coming -- so it would almost work as a cross body, in order to get Zack onto the mat and try to go for the pin. That is, if the lionsault even worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:02 am

Zack's swings missed, but his knee didn't as it smashed directly to the luchador's mask. "Yeah how does it feel!" Zack shouted that as he attempted to continue the offensive by grappling Fulano, but the man managed to scratch him directly in the eyes! "AHH, FUCK!" Zack shouted as he immediately went to protect his eyes. Rubbing them and making the pain go away, Zack shook his head and looked up just in time to see Fulano crash directly onto him in a Lionsault/Cross Body combination!

Getting squashed by the much heavier man, Zack grunted out in pain as he painfully hit the mat. He opened his eyes just to see the referee going for the pin count, and thrust his shoulder out just as he counted two. Zack quickly pushed himself away and out of the ring once more, before going back to check on Ethan. His twin was still out cold, it seems like he was on his own for the whole match. Zack knew he couldn't beat the man on pure strength or straight up, so he began to dig under the apron to see what he could find, and grinned evilly as he pulled out what he wanted, steel chair.

He slowly climbed in and showed off his new toy to the masked man, saying "Because of what you did to Ethan, i'm going to make sure you feel pain so hard you've never felt it before in your life and will never want to again." before wildly swinging the chair, looking to crack it straight off of Fulano's skull!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:06 pm

As Zack managed to raise a shoulder before the referee could get to the third count, Fulano let out a small snarl, moving to sit up on his knees and look at the referee, arguing with him for a moment. Which just let Zack slip out of the ring, something that the masked heel didn't notice until he was already gone. No matter, Zack still couldn't stand a chance, even if he took advantage of the hardcore stipulations. He stood up in the ring, flexing and showing off for the audience while he kept an eye out for his opponent -- though clearly, he didn't even need to pay that much attention.

As Zack climbed in, he practically announced the fact that he was there with the weapon. Fulano rolled his eyes momentarily, before he ducked down and shifted to try and tackle him. The chair slammed into his back, making him yell out, but thankfully, he was already mid-attack. He moved to grab for Zack, trying to hitch his leg up so he could catch the boy in a snap suplex with a snarl! "You ain't got a chance against me!" he uttered, trying to slam Zack to the mat. As long as the snap suplex worked, he would get back up quickly to try and grab for that chair!

"I can break your arms and legs and end your wrestling career before it's even started! Is that what you want, cabrón?" El Fulano yelled out, moving to try and slam that chair into Zack's body roughly, before turning it on its side and trying to attack him with the harder side of the chair rather than the flat of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Zack swung the chair down hard, but suddenly got forced back as Fulano charged straight into him. His chair strike was a success, but it didn't seem to do much to faze the man as he caught him and slammed Zack straight across the ring in a snap suplex! Zack's chair flew from his hand as he was flung with ease, there goes  his best chance at offence.

The red-wearing twin tried to pull himself to the feet, until he felt the cold hard steel he was once holding now slam directly into his back. He yelled in pain as the burning sensation flew down his body, getting a chair shot to the body doesn't exactly feel as light as a pillow. The pain continued as Fulano continued to repeatedly smash the harder ends of the chair into his body. The shots continued until he finally stopped, and Zack still tried to pull himself up, attempting to ignore the pain.

"You hit me.....like a coward" Zack said, attempting to aggravate his opponent before turning around and attempting a quick running forearm, hoping his comment was enough to distract him for a moment.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:58 am

Fulano grinned beneath the mask, practically mirroring the vicious grin that was painted on top of it, as the chair slammed into Zack and made him sing in pain. It was in moments like this that he managed to fall completely into his heel persona. He had grown to embrace it -- because he was a sadist, deep down, and it just took moments like these to really remember how much he loved causing pain. He pulled back after a few moments, leaning on the chair with a mild look of amusement as he looked down at Zack -- and that was only increased when Zack decided to get up and try to aggravate him. "Your trash talk needs work, puto."

Yet, Zack's comment did manage to do what he was looking for it to do; that forearm came at him a lot quicker than he was expecting, and before he knew it, he was flat on his back, the chair scattered off to one of the corners. He growled softly, before he moved to turn himself over -- and scramble to try and grab the chair, before Zack could get it. If he managed to grab it before Zack got to him or to it, he would swing it back at him, hoping to slam it into him as a reversal to anything the boy was planning.

Zack was much better than he was expecting. Alone, he would be able to handle him; perhaps it was better that he managed to take out his brother early on, because the two of them together possibly would have been more than he could handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:21 am

Zack's forearm was successful as he managed to drop the much bigger man on to his back and sent the chair flying to the corner. He eyed the prize and started running towards it, but was suddenly tripped up as the downed man managed to trip up his foot as he ran past. Zack shook his head and got up to one knee but it was too late as Fulano had already beat him to the chase and slammed the steel chair straight onto his skull!

Zack was sent loopy as he slammed straight back onto the mat. Hearing his opponent laugh at him. He was seeing stars as he pulled himself back to his feet and said "...f..fucking bastard..." with a distant stare as he threw punches in Fulano's direction, which were landing nowhere near him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:41 am

"Do you have any experience at all? Or is this your first day walking?"

Fulano was non-stop with the trash-talk; it was one of the things he did best, after all. He stood up with the chair in his hand as he watched his opponent stumble around on the mat, making him laugh loudly. Even as the man tried to throw punches at him, he just kept missing -- which made Fulano laugh harder. He shifted after one punch got particularly close, grabbing for the wrist and using it to yank Zack in close, before moving to lift the man up in a tight bearhug! "You might as well tap out. Ain't no way you're gonna win this."

So long as he managed to lift Zack up off the mat with that bearhug, he would grin a bit more and shake him around, just to make it that much worse. He moved around the ring, just tightening the grip -- before he rushed forward, moving to slam Zack into the pole, back first. "Just give in, chico. Else I'll break you in half."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next