Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eclipsed (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eclipsed (for zxn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eclipsed (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 am

Lukretia smiled as Chigusa finished speaking and stepped between her and the door. "Who is zis foolish girl?" She said to Hilde who stammered. Her tone was someone who genuinely did not know who Chigusa was and seemed suprised that she was even talking to Lukretia. "Meine frau you're quite misinformed. Slaves imply zat I need to force zem to serve me und all do so voluntarily. Und second of all I have no sister." She grinned cruelly. "If you think zat idiot behind me could possibly be related to me..." She merely laughed instead of finishing her words.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Chigusa's ire was already up, but Lukretia's words set her off. She didn't really mean anything mean she said about Hilde, since she considered Hilde a good person caught in a bad situation. Indeed, she gave Chigusa another reason to fight Lukretia. Now seeing Lukretia's dismissing attitude towards her sister made Chigusa very angry. She was about to do something rash.

While Lukretia laughed, Chigusa raised her hand and gave her a fast slap across the face. "Don't talk about your sister like that!" Chigusa said, "She's a far stronger person than you'll ever be. That which yields is not always weak. Don't you realize how much it hurts her to see what you've done?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 am

Lukretia was halted by the slap and slowly brought her hand to her cheek. Her eyes narrowed and she spoke in a very soft yet sharp tone. "I vill say it only one more time meine frau. I have no sister. I am vell aware of how much pain it causes her und it is regrettable zat I could not do more to hurt her. I don't know why you think it is your business but you shouldn't go sticking your nose in business you know nothing about." She then smiled. "If you knew her as I do, you vouldn't be so quick to defend her." Hilde stepped forward. "Stop it both of you!" She called out. "Ms. Yuuki she's right. Compared to what I have done, Lukretia is kind to me." She was sullen and sad as she spoke. "Lukretia why do you always have to goad everyone! To get what you want, you don't have to be... you don't have to be cruel!" She was in tears again. "Why does it always come to this..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 am

"Hilde, please," Chigusa said, using one of her arms to push Hilde aside. She got up right into Lukretia's face. "Your sister told me you don't remember any of your opponents because you're a narcissistic bitch. But still, I think if I mention a name you'd at least know why I'm here. Tomomi Watanabe, remember her? She was your victim last match. I'm her sempai and her friend, and I'm here to get revenge for her."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Lukretia didn't flinch as Chigusa got into her face. In fact she merely smiled. "Vhy should I care about people I've beaten?" She said dismissively. When Tomomi was mentioned Lukretia's smile widened. "Meine frau you're quite silly. You should be thanking me for going easy on her. I vas in a foul mood zat night und all she had to endure vas a little fingering. She's quite lucky really, considering vat I vanted to do to her." Lukretia shook her head. "Meine frau, if you und your friends cannot even handle zat, zen you really don't belong in ze league. Though I am capable of much worse, zere are veaklings out zere who could muster up more torment zen I gave to your friend. If you go declaring vengeance on everyone who sleights you, your cow cart vill be full of dancers."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 pm

"Don't insult us! We can take everything you can give and more besides," Chigusa said, "It's you I'm against, you and everything you stand for. Why do you look down upon people like me? Why is it that you think people like me are 'weak' and don't deserve any respect? You've insulted not just me here, but every single one of my fans and everybody else that respects me!" She was starting to lose control again. Chigusa took a deep breath to calm herself, glaring at Lukretia.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:48 am

Lukretia smiled at the idol's words. She did have a short temper but Lukretia was very good at not letting people who wanted to get to her, get to her and she was also very good at getting under other's skin. "Nothing I have said vould be insulting if it vasn't true. If you veren't veak zen you vouldn't get so upset at the idea zat I think you are." She smiled.

"Do you think you lost fans because of our fight? People vill flock to see you. Zey love to see cute little girls get dominated. Or maybe zey vill feel sorry for you. Once again you should thank me. Because of zat fight I bet your popularity has increased quite a bit." She laughed a little. "Zere are three of you in your little group right?' She began. "Vhy don't you all face me at once if you just vant to beat me up. Maybe it vill even be a little bit of a challenge for me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 am

"I'm not upset! I-I'm..." Chigusa choked up, but then forced her anger down. "Ok, maybe I am upset," Chigusa said, her words having the keen edge of anger to them, "But that's because you humiliated my friend! I don't care if you think you went easy on her, the fact is you did it and she was hurt because of it!" Chigusa was getting worked up again. She took a deep breath, then continued.

"It's not about the number of fans either," she said, "Its about reputations and honor and all those indicators of strength that you so value. You're right, I at least do want a fight. I'm not going to bring my other friends into this either; I'll fight you alone. I'm here to restore Eclipse's honor, not just defeat you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:56 am

Lukretia lauughed at Chigusa. "If it had been a hentai match und I had done zat, you vould have thanked me for not exposing her too much und going soft on her. Tch. Unless you don't do those kinds of matches?" It was very amusing to her to get under the skin of this girl. "Und you think Iam ze one who is high und mighty. Maybe I should have a fight to knock you off of your Ivory tower." Her tone was clearly mocking. "Ze unvashed masses cannot be allowed to see ze beauties und gaze upon zere flesh. How is zis?" She continued to laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:06 am

"Is that a challenge?" Chigusa said, "You think we're too soft for Hentai? Alright then, since you seem to be eager for a match as well, that's what we'll do." Chigusa clenched her hands into fists. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. "I'll beat you at your own game Lukretia, I'll fight you and I'll beat you. Your little pride is going to make you fall." She waited for Lukretia's response. She had had enough of Lukretia, the woman infuriated her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next