Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:25 am

It was hard not to giggle at Peyton whose eyes lit up with a fire behind them as she gave voice to the light bulb that had just flicked on over her head, Natasha having been so sure she had been quite clear on what she was about to suggest, it was just a surreal and amusing moment for the bluenette who found herself liking Peyton more and more as their time together increased. "Well yes, I did mean sex but not just. I know I certainly wouldn't mind wrecking you in more ways than one." said Natasha while Peyton rose to her feet to stand beside the Frenchwoman, her eyes once again taking a tour along the gorgeous curves of Peyton that were almost as grand as her own....almost.

"A hentai match is about more than just sex, you have to wrestle too so I hope you won't be disappointed if the sparring is rougher than simple sex." Natasha explained with a smile but her tone was anything but joking. One of the common misconception about hentai wrestling was that it was all about endurance and trading positions until someone came, but there was much more to a hentai match and she would teach that to Peyton. Though she had the feeling Peyton would deliver on all fronts, it was part of why she was actually excited for this.

"I may have heard that once or twice." She said with a bright, warming smile while her left hand moved across her chest to gently caress the side of one of Peyton's generous mounds. "Yours have a fire in them, one could get lost in those eyes of yours." She paused for a moment to appreciate the moment before pulling away and heading towards the door. "Theres a room right across from this one we can use, it should work just fine for sparring."

Natasha opened the door and led Peyton across the hall to another room with the word "sauna" written on it, Natasha opening the door and ushering Peyton inside the room that was filled with just enough steam to make it hot but not so much that they couldn't see one another easily. The steam drifted into the room from vents in the walls and the large room, about half the size of a wrestling ring, had a thickly padded floor as if it were made for sparring. Which Natasha suspected it was. "This should do nicely don't you think?" Natasha asked, gesturing about the room.

"Since we need some ground rules how about win through sexual submission? Tap when you've had enough and the bout is over, simple enough right? Oh and after an orgasm we separate for a quick break to reset." She went right into talking about the specifics of the sparring bout in her excitement.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 am

When Natasha started to explain the concept of a hentai match spar, Peyton's excitement deflated as she pouted a bit, although with the compliment made towards her own eyes, it did pick Peyton's feelings up a little bit, as well as the soft rubbing of her breast. When Natsha peeled away from her, the redhead followed behind her into the sauna, looking a little put off the more that Natasha started to speak about rules and showed off the padded floor and McKee just ended up heaving a loud sigh.

"...Okay, yeah. No. I get how hentai matches work and I'm a freaking all-star hentai match brawler, but..." Peyton trailed off, noticing it was becoming increasingly harder to see the Frenchwoman as she went deeper into the sauna's steam. "...Wouldn't you rather just have sex? Without rules...? Submissions...? Just... sex with two sexy girls... having sex?" Peyton sounded bored even just having to ask such a thing.

Peyton loved to work out. She loved the feeling of getting her hot body even more hot. She loved to compete in matches--especially hentai matches. But Peyton McKee hated training more than most things. She found it so pointless, so needlessly wasting energy, and she always convinced herself that she never needed to train anyway, believing herself to be awesome without it (and a win record to back it up). And so even as Natasha seemed excited about the prospect of having a more formal sexy spar with her, Peyton couldn't stop from having her arms crossed over her chest just inside the entrance of the sauna, a disappointed pout on her juicy lips.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:00 am

Natasha was so caught up in her excitement for what was to come she had apparently missed a few key signals from Peyton who sounded less than enthused at the prospect of a formal sparring match between the two of them. "Oh I see, you're not one for the thrill of competition then?" Natasha turned to look at Peyton, her voice sounding entirely genuine as she asked her question, careful not to have it came off as her mocking the red head. "From your body and the way you carry yourself, that confidence, I figured you'd jump at the chance to overwhelm me physically...and sexually." She let that statement hang in the air for a few moments while she crossed the room back to Peyton, her right hand reaching out to feel along the woman's firm stomach.

"Sex on its own is amazing, especially when two women such as ourselves are involved, but theres just something about the contest of two wickedly hot women fighting to outfuck the other that makes it all the sweeter." Natasha's voice was euphoric as she spoke, letting lust drip from every word that left her lips, even as her hands ventured up along Peyton's body. "No rules really. See its not about practicing or learning, I just want you to come at me with everything you've got...Your body is incredible, perfect to throw myself against..."

Natasha then abruptly pulled away, taking a few steps back with her arms behind her back, her tits thrust out for the viewing pleasure of Peyton as well as to entice her. "So if its just sex you want thats fine with me, but wouldn't you rather see what my body can really do?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:24 am

Peyton continued to look pouty as Natasha spoke, trying to convince her that her idea was great. But the American babe would tend to be stubborn, and it showed as she continued to look increasingly more bored until Natasha felt her stomach... and then the rest of her body as her voice made it sound more and more enticing. Peyton shivered at her touch as she stared into those soft eyes of the woman captivating her. And then the French woman stepped back, making her look as sexually appealing as possible for the redhead. Natasha said everything that could possibly get a girl riled up and wanting to really go at in competition. But the idea of seeing just how Natasha could compete... that made Peyton think on it.

McKee stopped looking over the French woman and focused on her face, having taken in everything she had to say, and Peyton replied, "...But wouldn't you rather have sex instead?" She parroted her previous question. If there was one thing hard to overcome, it was Peyton's outright laziness. It was her worst enemy, and even though Natasha was one of the sexiest woman she's ever seen, and even if she was able to make it sound like the most erotically satisfying thing possible, it was incredibly difficult for McKee to actually agree to something as unnecessary to her as training.

Peyton then slumped her shoulders and sighed again. "Listen... I just... hate training. There's just nothing about it that is worth my while. I'm pretty confident I can out-fuck every chick in this league, including whatever stupid loser is holding that Hentai title," said Peyton casually, not knowing that said stupid loser was standing right in front of her. The American walked closer to Natasha, her expression conflicted as she continued. "Like, if you really, really want to, I guess we can. I just don't think it will really help me out, that's all. Why do you want to spar so much anyway?" asked the redhead, giving her a curious look, legitimately wondering what she found so interesting about sparring her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:42 am

So in the end Peyton was either very stubborn, lazy, or overconfident in herself...actually now that she thought about it Peyton was probably all three of those rolled into one incredibly enticing package. That meant she would be a difficult one to convince of anything but especially training as the woman was making it quite clear what she thought of that. Natasha would just have to try a different angle, the art of persuasion was all about finding the right buttons to push and the right leverage to use, and Natasha could paint as well as anyone. While she was choosing what buttons to press however Peyton gave her the perfect in and she couldn't help but smile.

"Well said stupid loser is standing right in front of you and perhaps she isn't quite as sure you can make good on that claim." Natasha said, her hands moving to her waist as if to frame a championship belt that would normally hang there if she was going to the ring. If playing on her sexual desires alone wouldn't bring Peyton over to her way of thinking, then maybe pushing that little button called pride would work. "This isn't training, its a challenge Peyton."

She approached once more but this time her hands didn't wander, moving quickly to cup the red head's breasts from below. "With such an impressive pair..." Her hands slid down to her midsection. "And powerful body..." Natasha now took hold of Peyton's hips and pulled them together, breasts squashed between them as she looked into the woman's eyes. "Along with a commanding gaze that speaks of strength...I want everything you can throw at me. Think you can outfuck the champion?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:55 am

When Natasha claimed to be champion, a big smile appeared on Peyton's face and she laughed, giving her a skeptical look. "Nooo... You're not--" She stopped making her claim that Natasha was really the champion when she told her it was a challenge. And her hands started to move all over her body as each part of them felt praise from Natasha. Still a little taken aback by the French chick's claim, she let out a sudden gasp when she pulled the tall redhead to her, body pressed against hers.

She stared Natasha right back into her beautiful, mesmerizing eyes. When the blue-haired babe stopped speaking, Peyton took the time to think, then slowly moved her hands to Natasha's waist, gently rubbing them and said with uncertainty in her voice. "You... you're actually the champion. And... if I beat you, would that make me champion...? Or...?" Peyton trailed off in thought. She could hardly believe that she just ran into the AFW Hentai Champion like this. She soaked in all of the words and then gripped Natasha's waist tighter as she gave her a more strong, confident look.

"Yeah. Okay, sure. Challenge, I'm all about that. You want to see what I'm all about. Cool. I can do that. I'll just whoop and fuck that pretty, French ass of yours." Peyton then slapped Natasha on her behind to accent her point, but mostly to hype herself up for this as her head nodded repeatedly, staring at her challenger, having fallen for her words completely now, the idea of this being training being gone and now made this much better of an idea for her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:15 am

For a moment it looked as if Natasha would have to prove to Peyton she was who she said she was, which would be rather difficult given that the title belt was sitting at home in her bedroom, safely locked away where no one could get to it when she wasn't around. However there were other ways to convince the woman, Natasha seeing the disbelief in Peyton's eyes diminish with every brush of her hands over the other woman's nearly flawless body. "Just imagine what overwhelming me would mean...yours would be the fastest rise to the top in the history of AFW." Natasha slipped in a few more sweet words to entice Peyton further, those hands suddenly gripping her waist telling her they had done the trick.

"Now thats the fighter I knew you were! Thats right, a challenge, thats what I want from you Peyton. So lets not waste any time then, lets see just who ends up wrecking who shall we?" Natasha said with her head tilted to the right, pressing her tits forward to mash against Peyton's own formiddable pair, letting them grind between their bodies glistening with sweat. She would flash Peyton a predatory smirk before leaning in to kiss the red head fiercely, her tongue darting into the woman's mouth as Natasha started the contest between them running!

And just to make sure Peyton knew Natasha was holding nothing back from the start she thrust her hips forward, slapping her crotch into Peyton's with naught but their barely there bikinis as protection.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:30 am

McKee heard what Natasha was suggesting, thinking it would be pretty awesome if her ascent to the top of the AFW ranks would be possible if she could just sexually decimate the champion. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be doing--Mmm!" Peyton, cut off from her bragging by Natasha's tongue in her mouth, was surprised. She felt the champ's body grind against hers and McKee wasted no time in matching that passion with her opponent, tongue slapping against Natasha's as she cooed contently against her.

Letting out a brief gasp as the first thrust of Natasha's hips, she was surprised at how quick and fiery she was right at the start here. But Peyton chalked it up to her just being totally irresistible. It made the most sense as far as she was concerned. But the redhead wasn't about to just let Natasha control the pace of this competition. She had moves of her own, and they started with her own strength. Peyton effortlessly hoisted Natasha up under her thighs and broke the kiss with hesitation and a gasp. The American said breathlessly, "Not so fast..." before kissing hotly down her neck and to her chest, starting to kiss and suck her skin hungrily until she made her way to Natasha's breast. She got to her barely covered nipple and then started to work on it, teasing it with a swirling tongue, eager suckling, and teasing nips with her teeth until she finally used her teeth to slip the thread of her bikini aside, allowing her full access to devour Natasha's now bare breast as she the blue-haired babe up against her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:04 am

Natasha had wanted to light a fire in Peyton and she certainly accomplished that! As soon as her her tongue plunged into the red head's mouth the fight was on in earnest with Peyton wasting little time in flexing her muscles, both figuratively and literally. The woman's arms wrapped around her, lifting the Frenchwoman right off her feet with a loud gasp coming from them both as the kiss was broken suddenly. She shook within the red head's grip trying to force her way free for the first few moments, but her struggles froze as Peyton kissed her way down Natasha's neck and chest, quickly finding her way to the woman's breast. "Mmmahhhh!" Her moans were soft at first but became much louder when half of her bikini top was tugged down exposing the large, full breast to the lips of Peyton.

Reaching around with one hand Natasha yanked back on Peyton's hair to pry those full lips of hers away from Natasha's breast. Her other hand went a bit lower, sinking into the flesh of Peyton's right breast with a firm squeeze while her legs rose up to encircle the woman's waist in a firm hold of her own. "Oh you like it rough I see...good! I had hoped as much and its good to see I won't be disappointed." She smirked, fingers digging deeper into Peyton's breast, grabbing the back of the woman's head to shove her face right back into Natasha's chest!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Peyton was feeling confident thusfar. She had managed to expose a breast and had Natasha moaning loudly at her talented lips. It brought McKee a sense of glee, at least until Natasha yanked her away by her hair. Honestly, she had to be a bit surprised as she gasped. Most women just gave in when Peyton had her lips planted on them. But she guessed this was why the Frenchie was champion.

Peyton cooed loudly as Natasha grabbed her breast and she noticed that the blue-haired babe had wrapped her legs around her waist in a 'let me trap you now' kind of way and not so much in a 'please Peyton take me and do what you please with my body' sort of way that McKee would have preferred. But then she heard Natasha's claim and scoffed. "Rough? This is rough for you? You ain't seen noth--Mmm!" Peyton's retort was cut off when Natasha squeezed her large breast harder and shoved the redhead's face into her cleavage. Not the worst of places to be. It was actually pretty delightful. Except for the suffocating part. That had to change. And it needed to change sooner rather than later.

Peyton briefly struggled to pull her head back, but Natasha had a tight hold on her head. So instead, McKee went with the more straightforward approach, which was typically the kind of way she went with her whole life. Using her strength, she just hoisted Natasha up slightly higher before dropping down to her knees and slamming the champion down to the mat with a Spinebuster. She hoped that this would dislodge her opponent from her and stun her for just long enough that Peyton could try to tear those bikini bottoms away from Natasha and apply a leg splitter on her. If she wanted it rough, Peyton could certainly bring it rough. She was known for being a sexual powerhouse after all.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum