by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Favorite Matches

+21
SimplyMoon
Lunchador
Daaharu
Cy_Man
Underdog21
TheWamts
Cirno
Berial
SleeperAgent94
KillerV
Harrier
RJD
Vcom7418
LARIATO
scorn53
Deus001
Mystery Dragon
beangraff
Old_Man_Tai
Lobo
M.J.Caboose14
25 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Favorite Matches - Page 5 Empty Re: Favorite Matches

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:10 am

Anything with Yatori in it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:15 am

That one match where someone drugged them right at the start. It was like, 2 posts long in total IIRC.

Favorite Matches - Page 5 SAdcZrMFavorite Matches - Page 5 MVRLLQmFavorite Matches - Page 5 I82ome3Favorite Matches - Page 5 UAjmKPCFavorite Matches - Page 5 MAai8oKFavorite Matches - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:52 am

TheWamts wrote:That one match where someone drugged them right at the start. It was like, 2 posts long in total IIRC.

Got you fam.

Chesna Vs. Lia

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 am

...I didn't think he was serious...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:15 am

Hmm, I'm going to have to think hard on what some of my favourite matches by other authors are. For myself, though, of all the matches my characters have participated in, my favourites include:

Emily Nelson vs Natasha Han- Actually, there were three matches between Emily and Natasha, and I enjoyed the hell out of all three. It helped create a nice friendship/rivalry between the two Wrestle Angels.

Emily Nelson vs Odessa Brock (lost with the old site)- It was an entertaining and sexy match to be sure, doubly so since it played on the whole England vs Scotland rivalry the two developed.

Panther Risako vs Chris Morgan- what can I say, I'm a sucker for Wrestle Angel matches.

Makie Akamatsu vs Belinda Northman- I always enjoy matches with Lunarwolf's characters, and we both went out of our way to have two of our favourites slam the hell out of each other.

Makie Akamatsu vs John Mitchell- Makie's only title match to date.

Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin- one of Kyo's more intense mixed matches, with lots of back and forth action between two competitors who just wouldn't quit. Definitely one of my favourite matches against KillerV's characters.

Kyo vs Suzumi Ishikawa- Another intense back-and-forth bout. Props to Highfly for helping to make this such a great bout.

I'm probably missing a few, but those are the faves that immediately come to mind from my matches.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm

All great matches man. Especially your match of Risako against Chris Morgan. That's been one of my favorite matches on here that I've read. In fact it is one of the best storylines too Very Happy

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:05 pm

I can bet hardly anyone would think my matches are praise worthy, given by bad rep that would most likely be expected on here. I don't know which are my favorites though, I like a lot of matches on here that it's hard to pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Underdog21 wrote:Emily Nelson vs Odessa Brock (lost with the old site)- It was an entertaining and sexy match to be sure, doubly so since it played on the whole England vs Scotland rivalry the two developed.

I really regret not saving it and moving it over when the opportunity was there...it was a good one.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Tribute for two great RPers.

I just took this as examplary match for the outstanding quality of the writers, not for the match itself.

ZXN and kaz were both absolute master of playing girls on the verge of being sexually overwhelmed and slowly seduced without looking weak. Also both were more on the generous side when the dominated their opponents.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:05 am

I've been trying to figure out how to narrow it down, but I know I'm going to end up leaving some out. I've been super lucky to have a lot of great RP partners, here, and I've gotten to take part in a lot of cool threads with folks. So, I'm gonna try to narrow it down to a top five:

Santa Tigresa vs. Daisuke Takeuchi: A super intense feud that seems to have just as much heat and intensity between the characters every time we add another match to it. I feel bad, because the initial encounters were all done on YIM, and we didn't archive any of it. Still, it's some of my favorite rivalry/hate/lust/shame stuff I've ever gotten to do in RP, and I'm always going to appreciate that.

Killer King vs. Soledad Vega & Soledad Vega vs. Carmen Rodriguez: Kinda cheating by lumping these together, but it was such a perfect way to introduce a new character. The twists and turns that Sola got to take here, going from a scrappy babyface against King to an ungrateful heel against Carmen, gave her an awesome start. Really grateful to both KillerV and Acuya for helping me get Soledad off to such a great start, that way.

Gemma Faraday vs. Peggy MacIntyre: Another multi-thread choice, but it was such a good rivalry! This one felt like a "proper" wrestling feud, with the animosity between Gemma and Peggy building steadily in a way that served both characters. Highfly made it simple, but in a really good way; everything was so direct, and just made sense. I also love how they were able to come to an understanding at the end, in a way that didn't feel forced or contrived. It seemed like a good growth moment for both of them, and I felt like it made Gemma a better character for going through it.

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: This was probably most fun for being unexpected. More than any other thread I've had going, this one legit made me laugh out loud while having a really great build-up to the climax (hah-HA) of the match. Plus, it was another chance to flesh out Gemma, and it led to the two characters having a great relationship to build onto from there.

PHDoom vs. Dixie Clements: I miss RP'ing with Alex, but this thread was an early favorite of mine. Doom's a fun character, but also really high-concept and kinda stupid to roleplay. Alex's writing of Dixie was great, and made her a perfect foil to Doom's goofy self-styled seriousness. The rivalry was super heated, felt like a solid match, and apparently Alex even got PM'ed by someone lurking about how much they hated Doom. So, way to work the marks, brother? I guess?

That leaves out a lot of really fun ones, but I think those are the ones that stand out the most, to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next