Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gadot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Halloween challenge?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Halloween challenge? Empty A Halloween challenge?

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:26 am

The night had not gone how Annabelle had planned at all.

After losing her first match in the AFW, she ended up in a tussle in the locker room with some girl named Belinda. If it hadn't been for the officials that came and broke the two of them apart, who knows how messy it would have gotten. And the redhead was still pretty frustrated about the whole thing. And being hungry wasn't helping.

After her shower, which helped to cool her down some, Annabelle made her way to the cafeteria of the AFW arena. Thankfully, there weren't too many people around, so there were lots of places she could sit that were far away from everyone else. Perfect. She didn't fee like fraternizing with anyone at the moment.

Heading toward the counter, Annabelle ordered herself a Caesar Wrap and a bottle of water. It wasn't much, but as hungry as she was, she didn't have much of an appetite. She just wanted to eat quickly, and go home. Tonight had not been her night, and she just wanted it to end.

Back to top Go down

A Halloween challenge? Empty Re: A Halloween challenge?

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:01 am

Belinda herself found herself in the need to for something to snack on for the moment, after having tussled with the redheaded beauty known as Annabelle, she was quite pissed off about the whole ordeal to have had the woman be such a rude bitch and all really had soured her day, especially when things had been going pretty well for Belinda lately. She had rather not have had to deal with such an annoying woman...

Having practically zoned out as she thought of the whole ordeal she stepped up into the line in the caffeteria and simply waited for her chance to get the food that she wanted. Having a pair of ear phones in her ears and listening to music for now....she soon enough caught the sight of a head of red hair...well that wasn't too uncommon around here, there was a few redheads but....

Belinda scrunched up her face and let out an annoyed sigh, pulling out her earphones and narrowing her eyes. " Tch, should have known better than to come here..." She let out to herself as she would shake her head a bit. " Aaah..." She wasn't really sure how to handle this situation, she clearly had unfinished business with Annabelle but she didn't exactly want to start a brawl here, maybe she could ignore Annabelle and get things sorted out for now at the least. Annabelle did seem like the sort of woman who'd start a fight here...at least from the first impression that Belinda had gotten from the woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Annabelle had zoned out while she was waiting for her food, so she wasn't really paying any attention to anyone else who came up behind her. The last thing she wanted was to interact with anyone after the night she was having. But when she was given her food and turned around, there she was. Belinda.

The redhead immediately felt her face get red with anger when she saw her standing there. She wanted so badly to just kick her in the face for what happened earlier. But, here, in front of everyone wasn't a good place to do that. She wasn't going to run the risk of getting into trouble. So she just cast her a sidelong glance as she passed her by, making her way to a small table in the very corner of the room, far away from everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:33 am

Seeing Annabelle turn around and show her that angry face along with the pretty much rude sneer that the busty redhead threw towards her the Swede would narrow her eyes and step out of line when Annabelle had found a place to sit down at. Part of her wanted to just apologize to Annabelle and perhaps clear things up, she didn't think that she had acted wrong if she was honest with herself, but she hadn't acted the right way either.

Belinda would step up towards Annabelle's table and stare at the redhead. She figured after that glance that Annabelle had thrown her when she walked past was some indication that she wanted to talk. " So...." Belinda would start, not really sure how to continue or how to fix this whole sticky situation.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:28 am

Annabelle shouldn't have been shocked to see the blonde here. That in mind, she should have picked a different place to eat. But this was the quickest and easiest place. It didn't matter though. It was a big cafeteria. She didn't have to be anywhere near her if she didn't want to. But, apparently, Belinda had other ideas.

The blonde girl approached her as she sat in the corner, starting up some small talk as if nothing had happened in the locker room. With a sigh, she looked up at her, her face betraying her irritation. It just wasn't her day.

"So what?" She replied, resting the her chin in the palm of her hand. "Can you explain to me why you insist on trying to talk to me? Did I do anything that makes you think I want to talk?" Annabelle really wasn't in the mood for a conversation. But if Belinda was going to bother her, she should at least explain why she won't leave her alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:17 am

Belinda would let out a loud sigh and whisper out under her breath "wow..." as she got that response from Annabelle, the busty redhead was without a doubt not a very pleasant person, someone who Belinda found a rather difficult time getting along with, or at least imagine she would if she wasn't currently feeling like someone needed to smack this woman and teach her a lesson.

The Swede would take a second before she'd narrow her eyes and look on upon Annabelle. " Okay, so...red. You need to calm down. Our little scuffle in the locker room was a thing, and we need to discuss it. " Belinda let out, trying to be the calm and reasonable one here between the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 am

Annabelle really didn't know what she had to say to Belinda to get her to take the hint. Talking about what had hapened wouldn't change anything. The two of them fought, they got separated, it was over. So, what exactly did the blonde think she would get out of talking about it?

"Discuss what? I didn't want to talk, and you wouldn't accept that. So I shoved you." Annabelle sat back in her seat, crossing her arms across her large bust. "Should I have? No, probably not. But you really, really need to learn that when someone says that they don't want to talk, they don't want to talk," Annabelle said, her eyes fixed on Belinda. Looking back, she felt a little bad for the way she reacted, but she did what she felt she had to do at the time.

"So, again, what is there to discuss?" Annabelle's tone was calm, but tired. Belinda was a very tiresome girl to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:38 am

Belinda was exactly fond of the Annabelle either, but she figured that the two needed to discuss things and like, sort everything out. Though when she heard what Annabelle said it was starting to become rather more difficult of a situation, the Swede would shake her head a bit. 

" Okay, so...short version then." Belinda let out as she would try and then take a deep breath. " I tried to help you out and we got into a confrontation, I have a feeling we need to resolve that. Unless you think it was resolved in that little scuffle." The Swede spoke out as she would fold her arms underneath her own impressive breasts. " If you think things were solved, then I guess you and I are done...but, I don't think things are exactly fine and dandy after that." Belinda spoke out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Annabelle raised an eyebrow when Belinda talked like she had some score to settle with her. They had a locker room tussle. She would hardly call that something worth following up. But still, she wasn't against getting her hands on the blonde in an official match. At least that way, she could vent her frustration on her without being pulled away by backstage goons.

"Are you challenging me to a match?" Annabelle asked, leaning forward toward the blonde. "I don't think you can handle me. Unlike the locker room, there won't be anyone there to pull me away from you while I make you cry." The redhead cast her a cocky grin, wondering if Belinda would stick to her guns, or back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:15 am

Belinda would frown a bit when the redhead started to talk about the idea of a match...that wasn't really what she had in mind, though perhaps it was just the mind set that everyone had here in AFW. Instead of trying to work things out the normal and more civil way they jumped towards getting into the ring. 

" Ah...no, that's not w-..." Belinda was about to say more before she heard the comment about making her cry, which caused the blond beauty to narrow her eyes and look on intently at Annabelle. " You really think you could make me cry ? You must be joking." Belinda let out as she would glare daggers at Annabelle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next