Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stay away from my cousin!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stay away from my cousin! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stay away from my cousin!

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 am

May tugged her leg as hard as she could, trying to get free from Clyde's hold on her. He stopped twisting like he said, but he just refused to let go. At this point, he was just toying with her, and it infuriated her. Was this really how how different they were? Taking him down should have been easy, but here he way, playing with her like she was just some child.

"Rrrrgh! Raaaaagh!" May screamed as she tried to get free, but getting nowhere. She looked over to see Lilly shaking her head at the whole thing. Lilly really didn't think that she could beat him, and May felt a tear sting her eye. She looked like a weakling in the eyes of her cousin.

"Fine! Just let go of me you ape!" May yelled, still pulling her leg. At this point, she just wanted to be away from him. Between his condescending antics, and Lilly's obvious disapproval, she didn't want to fight him anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:09 pm

The moment May screamed for a release, Clyde let go and looked down at May with a big heap of regret and concern. What was supposed to be a quick win via rollup took a bit of an unfortunate turn.

"Shit." Clyde muttered before he looked back at Lilly and sort of nudging Lilly over to May with his head to help! This really wasn't his jurisdiction!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:22 am

May, after Clyde let her go, just laid on the mat, curling up as she grumbled to herself. Giving in to that dumb hick was humiliating, and even worse, giving up to him in front of her cousin was even worse. Lilly had to think she was a weakling for not being able to keep her promise.

And then, she remembered that she told Clyde that he could have her if he won. Just the thought of it disgusted her. There was no way she was going to let him touch her.

Lilly heaved a sigh when he finally let her go, glad that it was over. She didn't get hurt, which was a huge relief. But, when the cowboy nudged his head toward May, the cheerleader cast him a glare. He was fortunate that this didn't go badly. Without a word, she slid into the ring, sitting down next to May.

"Do you understand now, why I told you not to do this?" she asked May, watching her as she laid there.

May only glanced at her, unsure of what to say. She didn't want to admit that she was wrong in challenging Clyde. She was only defending Lilly, so she wasn't sorry for it. "He doesn't deserve to be allowed to touch you..." she grumbled, a and rubbing her sore ankle.

"That's my choice, not yours. I don't need you picking fights you can't win because you aren't happy with who I have sex with." Lilly got to her feet and offered a hand to May to help her up. "Get up, and go get cleaned up. I'll walk you back to your hotel room when you're done."

May frowned deeply, staring at the hand before giving a glare to Clyde. She hated him. She hated that he was fucking his cousin, she hated that he beat her, and she hated his stupid face. With a sigh, she took Lilly's hand and got to her feet, giving her ankle a quick shake. Thankfully, it didn't hurt that bad.

The cheerleader stepped between the ropes, heading out of the gym toward the locker room. She needed to shower off the shame.

Lilly, meanwhile, walked up to Clyde and jabbed him in the chest. "I really, really fucking hate you. If you had just turned her down and let me handle her, none of this would have happened," she snapped, crossing her arms under her large bust.

She really just wanted to berate and smack some sense into him. All of this was a huge mess, and now she had to figure out what to do with May. Making her leave wasn't going to be easy, and she wasn't going to just let all of this go. She was like her, not allowing a wrongdoing go. So, Lilly was going to have to figure out a way to calm her down and make her realize that holding this grudge was going to end badly.

"You make me so angry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Clyde stood over May and frowned as Lilly went to tend to her all while the newcomer continued to make it clear she didn't want Clyde near the blonde cheerleader while Lilly of all people denied May. This was something out of the twilight zone.

Now the two blondes were left along in the ring and the cowboy took a stiff jab as he looked at Lilly while she berated him. "How was I supposed ta' know she'd-... Fuck..." There was no real excuse, he mad a bad call just to protect his booty call.

Clyde simply sighed deeply as Lilly made it clear that she hated him. "Okay look here. She comes into AFW with an attitude like that, thinkin' she fight anybody and put her pussy on the line, it won't end up good for her. You think I'm so bad? The other girls and guys on the main event level 'round here wouldn't think twice 'bout puttin' May down and fuckin' her on the spot." The cowboy warned as he took a step up to Lilly.

"Get her trained or tell her to get home if you don't want her hurt."
Huffed the blonde before turning around and running his hands through his hair in frustration. "So... What happens now?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Lilly only glared at Clyde as he approached her, defending his reasoning for doing what he did. He wasn't wrong about a lot of it. Despite how much she disliked him, Clyde was easily one of the more tame members of the roster. If she had picked a fight with almost anyone else, she would probably be in a much worse state than just angry. But that didn't mean she agreed with what he did.

"That doesn't make this okay, Clyde!" she yelled when he finished his rant. She was angry, but after making such a good point, it was a lot harder to be legitimately angry. He wasn't wrong, and that annoyed her.

And then, he suggested her train her. How did he even expect her to do that when she herself wasn't even fully trained? Sure, she learned a lot from Kelly, and in her time away, she learned a few more tricks here and there. But she was far from experienced enough to train someone herself. Maybe Kelly would help her too? It seemed like a long shot to ask her. Hell, it didn't even seem like a good idea. But, knowing May, she wasn't going to let this go. Making her leave wasn't going to happen.

Lilly sighed before walking up beside Clyde after he turned his back to her. She grabbed him by the arm, trying to make him face her. "Look, I really don't know what's going on between you and me. After last night... I think we both have a lot of thinking to do." She looked down a bit, fidgeting a bit. "If I'm being honest with myself... the way I feel about you is complicated. I don't like you, and I'm not sure I ever will. But after clearing the air how we did, things aren't the same as they were..."

Lilly took a deep breath before taking a step back away from Clyde. "When it comes to May, just let me handle it, okay? If she comes to you again, don't give in to her. Because if we have a repeat of what just happened, you and I are going to have more problems with each other than we already do. Got it?" Lilly said, her old glare settling on her face again. Part of her wanted to talk to him about what was going on with them, but the other part of her, the part that hated him, wanted to put it in his head that messing with her family was going to be very, very bad for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:04 am

"I know it don't!" Clyde argued back before turning away, only to have Lilly grab his arm and turn him back around to face her yet again where she reminded him of how complicated things were, how complicated it was for her, that she didn't like him. Honestly, hearing all this made Clyde wonder why he was putting up with Lilly.

"Fine, May's your problem... But lets get somethin' straight right now." Said the blonde before he leaned towards Lilly.

"You're makin' this way more complicated than it is, so stop actin' there's more to this. You just like the sex, that's it. It ain't got nuthin' ta' do with me."
He huffed through his nose.

"You prolly think you feel somthin' a little more than that but take it from a guy who's been in these unhealthy relationships that start out with someone they hated and ended up fucking. It always ends bad and dealin' with me ain't exactly fun and games. We'll be tearin' eachother's hair out by the end of this until yer ready ta' break it off." Said Clyde as he stood right in front of Lilly and gazed firmly into her red eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 am

Lilly shook her head when Clyde told her that May was her problem. Like she didn't know that already. May coming here made things a lot harder than they needed to be, but it wasn't something that she could handle. She's had to reel her in before back home. Not that she was much better sometimes...

But then, Clyde leaned in toward her, and fed her the cold, harsh truth. Lilly did like the sex, and she wasn't going to deny that. But hearing Clyde sum all of what she felt like that struck her in a way she didn't expect. She knew he wasn't wrong, but part of her wished he was. Lilly tried to shake that feeling off though. If her feelings weren't confusing her before, they certainly were now.

Lilly stared back at him, her own expression firm and serious like his. "I see," was all she said before turning around and taking a few steps away from him to hide a lone tear that stung her eye. What was she thinking getting upset by the truth? Why should it bother her anyway? She hated him, and she knew that they couldn't be more than fuck buddies at best. But here she was, feeling a lot more hurt than she thought she'd be.

She quickly wiped away the tear before turning back to him, her face stone once again. "Let me ask you a question, Clyde," she said, crossing her arms around her belly. "Is that how you really feel, or are you lashing out at me because you are afraid to admit that you are feeling just as confused about this as I am?"

Lilly walked right back up to him, her face inches from his own. "Let me be blunt, Clyde. How do you feel about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:54 am

Saying that had Clyde exhaling uneasily. He was on edge but it wasn't exactly easy to say, but now felt like a good time to just let the girl know the damn truth if she was going to be all confused about it. And for the most part, Lilly seemed to take it well. He didn't know why she stepped back and turned away, he kind of just wrote it off, but when Lilly asked her question, even Clyde got quiet and unsure of what to even say.

How did he feel?

The moment Lilly got in his face and asked, he had to turn away, reluctant to face her.

"I don't know." He said almost regretfully, he wish he had an answer. "I've enjoyed our time together but at the same time I can't help but feel like a jackass bein' with the woman who hated the woman I loved. I feel like a dang hypocrite!" Clyde muttered before turning back to face Lilly. "But if you don't like me, what other feelings are there for you other than lust? That's how this whole thing started in the first place anyway..." Said Clyde as he paced around the ring before sighing deeply.

"If I wanted this ta' stop... I would have done it a long time ago."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:28 am

Lilly knew Clyde well enough to know that if she didn't push him for an answer, she wasn't going to get one. But when he turned away after asking him how he really felt, she watched him intently. She knew she must have asked the right question if he was so reluctant to face her.

But, if he was anything other than an idiot, it was honest. And his main reasoning for not wanting to feel anything more is because of Lilly's past with Mercy. Just the mention of her made her blood boil. The memory of how she beat her and took her job from her flooded back, and it took all of her effort to not scream out in anger. But she was gone, and she had to accept that. She'd never get to get her back, and that was all there was to it.

Lilly watched as Clyde paced around the ring, trying to figure out what else to say. Everything was out in the air now, and it just made it even more awkward.

Finally, she walked up to him, grabbing him by the arm gently. "I'm going to be honest with you here, and I swear, if you tell anyone that I told you all of this, I'll castrate you."

Lilly heaved a sigh and looked him in the eye as she began. "Yesterday, after our first... encounter, you and I were civil. Mostly because we both wanted to know what happened to Mercy. But after that, you helped me fight off Brittany, and, when we got to the hotel, you gave me the most sound advice anyone has ever given me." Lilly paused for a minute, trying to prepare herself. "After, well, you know what came next. But you can't pretend that it didn't fee different. I didn't have sex with you last night just because of lust, even though it was part of it. Despite how much I don't like you, I appreciated what you did, and what you said. I had sex with you because... because I was grateful."

Lilly couldn't believe that she was pouring her guts to Clyde like this. She never did this for anyone, let alone someone she spent a long time trying to get revenge on. But holding this in wasn't going to help either of them.

"I feel something toward you that I never wanted, and it scares me. Do you know how hard it is, not knowing whether I should hate you, or..." Lilly just trailed off before letting go of his arm and stepping away, her back to him. Even though she tried, she couldn't even force herself to say it out loud. Admitting out loud that she felt something for him beyond hate wasn't something she thought she could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Clyde looked curiously at Lilly once she grabbed his arm, speaking to him and grabbing his arm so gently before talking about castrating him. He had to resist giving a bemused look, only Lilly could do that.

But listening to what she had to say, Clyde was honestly surprised to see and hear Lilly just pour her heart and guts out. He had to huff and look away as she told him she was grateful, he found it hard to believe but he knew it was true and there was to Lilly as a person than the malicious, jealous woman that he knew her as.

Her next set of words had Clyde wide-eyed as she voiced what scared her. It scared Clyde too and as he opened his mouth to speak he hesitated until Lilly let him go and walked away. "Lilly, I had no idea." He said,  breathed deeply before lifting his head and speaking up again.

"I know how hard it is." He muttered with a serious gaze. "My first relationship here in AFW was with a woman who hated me. She kidnapped me and tied me down and fucked me, saying how much she hated me before telling me she loved me and wanted me forever, her name was Heather.  The woman who I was really chasin' after got with my sister... Funny how it all works out huh?" Said Clyde as he began to pace back and forth.

"I later tried to marry Heather, but we broke up after one fight. I guess I just didn't know how fragile our twisted relationship was. Hard ta' build yet so easy to destroy... My point is Lilly, the road you're on, the road We're on. It's dangerous and confusing and it ain't easy on the heart. It'll fuck ya up. You go from hating someone so much, they're all you think about at night as you lie in bed, waiting for the day you get ta' get yer hands on them."
Clyde then turned to look at Lilly and stepped close to her, letting his hands touch her flawless face and brushing back her hair.

"You can love me and hate me all ya' want. But the man I am now can't settle down anymore... I'm lettin' you know all this so you can protect yerself from gettin' hurt...  Because right now, I don't know what I feel anymore." Said the blonde as he breathed deeply once more.

"I need ta' go home. I need some air. You can come if ya want but I think May needs ya more."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next