Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Mon May 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane) Empty Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

Post by freeko Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:50 pm

It was another day, and another training session for Tabby. Her management team had arranged for a sparring session with another person who was well versed in boxing. The idea being that since the wrestling training was not taking as fast as it should, that working on her striking would develop the skills that she could use to work an opponent over with. Since there was no real match, Tabby would not wear her school uniform like she would during an actual match and instead had settled on a green sports top and shorts with black trim. It was going to be a simple workout as far as she was concerned.

Already in the ring and wearing a pair of boxing gloves along with a few pads nearby in the corner along with fingerless mma styled gloves, Tabby would await her sparring partner inside of the ring that was reserved for them. All she knew at this point was that she would be sparring with a man and that his name was Kane.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane) Empty Re: Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

Post by xalex Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Kane was just done chancing in the looker room. He was wearing his typical back pair of short and a pair of black boxing gloves. Be breathed out deeply after putting on his shoes.
The management thought that he really could use some sparing lessons with a partner… It wouldn´t be like he was training almost all the time… He went to the gym every free moment he had… trying the improve his skills and his endurance. Sure he knew that his skills weren´t perfect yet, and that his matches were not going so well for him till now… but putting him into a sparing with force like he was a bloody rooky. That was kind of humiliation for him.
But there was nothing than getting through this. Cause he couldn´t just no, he wasnßt in any position to make any demands.
Kane grabbed his back and his water bottle and went out of the looker room. He knew that his partner would be a girl named Tabby… She was a kick boxer… Kane didn´t fought someone like her for a long time; he wondered how this would go out.
Kane walked straight up to the ring where he saw that his partner was already waiting. He didn´t wanted to make her wait much longer so he would speed up a bit. He would throw his back at the side of the ring and put his water bottle into one of the corners before rolling into the ring. He would jump up to his feet quickly and walk over to his partner. While walking over he watched her closely. She looked great in her green outfit… she was looking sporty and like she could put up a pretty good fight!      

With a bride smile on his face he would stand directly in front of her. “Hey there, you must be Tabby… I am Kane… nice to meet you!” then he would put out his hand for an handshake but notice that both of them were already wearing boxing gloves. A small smile would grow on his face after he would look down surprised… But he would just simply raise his hand and give Tabby the chance to box against his glove. “So I am looking forward to spare with you a little bit… so what are the rules?”

Back to top Go down

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane) Empty Re: Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

Post by freeko Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Tabby would pick up that her partner was a bit more friendly than she had pictured. It was a bit of an awkward moment when Kane would extend his hand out as if to attempt to shake. Being they both already had boxing gloves on, Tabby would tap his offered glove and return the smile as well. The last thing she wanted to do was disrespect someone before they even started.

Given a choice, it would seem that Tabby would get to set the rules for their sparring session. It was clear that they were going to box, but maybe they could do some kickboxing? If the rounds were shorter that would allow them to go all out for most of the round as well instead of needing to conserve energy. Then again it was not uncommon for a custom set of rules to be made up for a sparring match.

"Well, we could do normal boxing or kickboxing. I can do either, so maybe we could alternate between them if you want between rounds? I think if we set the rounds to 2 minutes instead of three that way we can just both go all out for three rounds? How does that sound to you?" Tabby would pretty much accept anything that Kane would counter back with if he did not particularly like any of her ideas. There was not any referee nearby but there were a few people standing around that looked like they were either willing or able to keep track of the time in the rounds for them.

If Kane and Tabby could agree to the rules, then it would just be a matter of moving back to her corner and getting ready to start things up.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Kane listened closely what his opponent told him. He nodded shortly every now and then to show that he was listening to her right now. After she finished he was quit for a short moment thinking about what she just said and about what he thought what the best rules would be. Then after the moments of quite he would nod again and say:

“That with the 2 Minutes Rounds sound like a pretty good idea… so non off us has to hold back so badly and we can give everything we have. I think that would be much more fun than watching our stamina all the time…”

He scratched the side of his head and thought a moment longer. “about the kickboxing thing… I am no kick boxer… my kicks are not so good… but I don´t want you to give up on them in this match… I want to beat you at your top! That means I want to beat you when you can use everything you have! So I would say I use my boxing skills and you try to keep up with you kick boxing skills. Hopefully you are able to fight for more than only one round!” Kane would smile at his opponent while teasing her. He hoped that she would understand that he is only joking around.
“SO what do you say? Are u in?”

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Tabby seemed to find some good ideas as Kane seemed to agree with most of them. It looked like they were both ready to go all out and give everything they had for 3 rounds. The only real odd thing was that Kane was asking Tabby to use some of her kickboxing as well while he would only use boxing. It felt like it would be somewhat unfair though if Tabby did that since it would be impossible for him to defend against any manner of leg kicks she thought. At least for now, she would agree and possibly hold off on trying to leverage the advantage that Kane was giving her. It would not be much of a spar if she just relied on kicks to keep Kane away from her.

"Ok, so 2 mintues each round and I can use my kicks.. got it." Tabby would offer to touch gloves one last time before retreating toward her corner so that one of the people around the ring could start the time at 2 minutes for the first of three rounds. Unless there was something else that Kane wanted to add, Tabby had intended to start their sparring session.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Kane went back into his own corner. He would grab his bottle and take a big swallow from it to get ready for the upcoming match. After finishing the put the flash back and turned around facing into the ring.
This could be really interesting. Kane needed to smile while looking forward to the upcoming match…

The moment the big clock in the gym went up to the top he started to move forward so that the round would have started. He would move into the center of the ring hoping to meet Tabby there. He would have his guard up in front of him watching his opponent closely. For some moment´s he would try to circle around her, before jumping towards her with a big step.

Kane would bow down and would try to go into this deep. Reaching out with his left arm, he tried to fake a left hook to the flank of Tabby. The moment she would move her guard, he would try to throw a fast right jab directly against her chest. He would only test it out now and wouldn´t go fully in… after that Kane would back up watching her closely again.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:26 am

With the pair of them in agreement over the rules, now it was just a matter of starting things off. Both would nod their head as they silently agreed upon using the clock to begin the round. Both Kane and Tabby had moved into the center of the ring once the round began and Kane would waste no time with going on the offense. Not knowing how to really approach Kane as she knew nothing about her opponent, this opening salvo would tell her alot about the pace of the match that Kane would try to take.

Using his footwork to try to throw Tabby off, Kane looked like he was going to try to go for a knockout right from the start. Opening his left arm out to throw a hook, Tabby would instinctually move her arms with him in an attempt to block the attack. Kane would then feint the hook and snap a quick jab that would connect with her breasts. Maybe this was a taunt of some kind, but Kane had left himself open in a sense and Tabby would try to come back with a left of her own underneath his jab that was intended to hit Kane in the body.

Even with the shorter rounds, Tabby would try to work on Kane bit by bit and try to wear him down. By no means a knockout punch, Tabby was going to default to using a fairly basic strategy of trying to wear her opponent down with body blows.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Kane´s right jab hit pretty good and when he was about to back up he saw that Tabby was on her attack already. It looked like his punch had much less impact he thought it would have, so Tabby could go for the attack now.

She throws a hook to his body. Kane wanted to react and bring his guard back together again so he could block the incoming attack. But after his action right now his guard was to wide apart that he could bring it together fast enough.
So the hook from his opponent his chest from the boy and put him a little bit higher. Although it wasn´t the hardest punch he took in his life it was still pretty good. It was fast and strong. Kane tried to jump backwards fast and bring some distance between the two fighters.

“pretty good… for a little girl…”, he would say with a smile on his face trying to tease his opponent a bit.
Then the boy would start to cycle around his opponent a bit waiting for her to make a move and go on the attack. He would watch her closely while doing so and keep a smile on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 pm

With each of Kane and Tabby taking their opening shots, both would end up backing off after Tabby landed her counter attack. She was not wanting to really show Kane how much damage he did with his punch and would nod her head at the compliment if for no other reason than to at least acknowledge it. For what was set to bring about some action it would seem that both of them were now waiting for the other to make a move now. Kane started circling around and Tabby would keep pace with him so that neither would be at an advantage or disadvantage of distance.

Maybe it was a bit of a mistake, but Tabby would be the first one to try something. Again trying to target Kane's body, Tabby would lunge forward and crouch herself downward a little while letting her left hand out to the side. The first attack would be a left to Kane's body which would ideally be the first attack in a small combo meant to work over his body some more. Kane would likely find an opening as Tabby was not entirely swinging wildly, but she wanted to show that she was not a "little girl" by putting a little more force behind her attack this time. What Tabby had planned was a simple left, right, and left to Kane's body.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Kane would be ready for his opponent. He was waiting for Tabby making her move, while watching her closely. This fight could be really fun! She was fast just like him… maybe even faster and Kane loved it to fight a fast opponent he liked it when the fight was fast and not so static…

Suddenly he saw that Tabby was on the move. She was coming towards him pretty fast and Kane tired to get his guard in front of him to get ready for her. She put her left arm out, a little bit too early so kane had enough time to catch her punch. He was able to do this without any bigger problems. But She wasn´t done there just directly afterwards she would start to throw a combo throwing her right arm before throwing her left. Kane tried to block both of the attacks but was just a little bit too slow. The two last punches hit him hard at his side and made him stumble backwards a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next