Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 9:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training work out between cats

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Yugito would just nod as she remembered that she made those mistakes because of her anger when she thought that Harley mocked her for having small breasts as she would just listen to any advice Kat would give her. Unfortunately it seems that for some reason Kat did not want to comment on how she could have done better but when the cat loving girl heard that the blond cat themed wrestler thought she did a good job caused a smile to appear on the silvered haired girl's face.

''Sure and thanks for the compliment''replied Yugito as she saw that Kat was scrolling towards the moment where the injustice happened in the cat loving girl's eyes as she said ''Stop right here as it happened after that Moonsault while both our shoulders were on the canvas''. So as Kat would resume playing the match from their as both wrestler's shoulders were down as the Referee started to count.

Back to top Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:44 pm

The playback would finish and Kat would watch closely. She didn't seem too fazed at first. She'd seen this kind of thing happen before. After the video finished, she'd pat Yugito on the back. "I understand being upset about the way that match ended. Heck, even though Harley didn't seem to cheat in an obvious way, I understand why you're mad at her." Kat would slowly get up and continue.

"Sometimes things like that happen no matter how hard you prepare. But you even when they do happen, you can always train and work hard to make things right....I trust you have a rematch with this girl? Kat would say with a smile as bent over and made eye contact with her fellow feline.

Training work out between cats - Page 2 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 2 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 2 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 2 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Yugito would watch the tape again and see what had happened as she was feeling bad for what she said and did to Harley after the Referee explained what had happened just as Kat pat her on the back. ''I understand now but i think you should watch the rest of the match as i kind of acted out in my rage''whispered Yugito as she hoped that the older wrestler would not think to badly about what she did.

So as both wrestler watched and saw Yugito pull Harley closer and call the other wrestler a cheater before pushing her out of the way as the cat loving girl hoped that the blond wrestler would not be disappointed with her. ''I will try to make this right but i doubt she will let me''mumbled the Japanese native as she looked down at the floor in shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Kat nodded her head as Yugito told her to watch the rest. She saw the black cat act out of anger and watched as a misunderstanding led to lots of tension between her and Harley. She would turn to Yugito to see her looking down and shame. Kat was concerned about Yugito feeling bad. She'd rustle Yugito's hair and smile at her to try to get her to cheer up.

"If you wanna make things right, you should have another match with her. Maybe with a stipulation so that this kinda thing doesn't happen again and that the winner is a decisive one. You should definitely work on not losing your temper, but misunderstanding and controversy happen in the ring. That's the nature of wrestling!" Kat said before hopping up to her feet and lending a hand to Yugito to help her up.

"But the cool thing is that those same misunderstandings are also resolved in that same ring! And that's where you're gonna set things right with Harley!" She said with a reassuring smile.

Training work out between cats - Page 2 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 2 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 2 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 2 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Yugito would look up to feel Kat rustle her hair as she leans into it and starts to smile as she hears the rest of the blond woman peptalk and started to believe she could fix things with Harley. So when Kat would hop back to her feet and extend her hand to help the cat loving girl she would accept as she listen to the rest of the older wrestler advice and became a bit nervous

While holding Kat close to her she would whispered ''but what kind of match and how do you suggest i talk to Harley as it not like i can say sorry for being a bitch to you at the end of our match and shall we have a rematch or something'' as even with the reassurance from the blond woman Yugito was still expecting Harley to just ignore her when she faced the other woman and apologized for her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Kat placed a hand on her chin and close her eyes as she began to think to herself for a moment. She would come to a conclusion and place her hands on the smaller wrestler's shoulders. "Look, you don't have to apologize. You can let Harley know that you acted rashly, but you still wanna beat her. I can tell. And you wanna beat her to prove to yourself and to her that you can do it. That you can beat her and would have if it weren't for that referee's mistake! That's what I'm sensing."

The purple feline veteran would place her hands on her hips and stand tall before continuing: "And to do that, you're gonna challenge her to a cage match! No rope breaks! No rules! The two of you go in. And the better wrestler comes out! Simple as that! And you have to work hard to make sure that the one who leaves in one piece with her head held high ,is you, Yugito!" Kat said in an enthusiastic and cheery tone. She wanted her knew friend to get over the feelings of regret and disappointment that she'd been feeling, as those things wouldn't help her better herself or prove herself against Harley.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Yugito would listen to Kat's advice as she thought it was a bit extreme for her rematch with Harley to be in a cage match as she replied ''but is that not a bit extreme for a simple rematch like this''? While waiting for her hopefully new friend to reply the cat loving girl would think about it even more for a bit and knew that if they did had a rematch in a cage she would need to train more as she was usually in more kawaii related matches.

Looking up determined at Kat she would lean in close and whisper ''but even if we do this i will need to train hard for this kind of match as i am new and part of the Kawaii division of the Friction league''. After saying that she would take a deep breath and regain her nerves as she continued talking '' And i will need training for a match like that so my question was please train me sempai'' while taking a step back bowing in front of the blond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Kat would hold her sides and laugh a bit. "Hahaha! You're right I got carried a way. I was telling you the kind of match that I would challenge her to if I were you." Miss Hart would regain her composure and try to be helpful, again.

"Think carefully about what kind of match you'd like to challenge her, too. But whichever one it is, make sure the winner is decisive so that you don't have to go through another controversial ending like last time." She'd then raise a finger and wink at the smaller feline. "And it's super adorable of you to call me senpai! We can start training right away! You're gonna need to get a handle on that temper and avoid acting rash if you're gonna Harley, ok?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:03 pm

Yugito would feel better as she heard Kat reply as she understood what the blond woman mean about making sure that her next match with Harley would be one were their was a decisive winner. But then Kat would give the cat loving girl a wink and raise her finger as she turned red when the blond woman called her adorable as she did understand the other woman's teasing about how she acted rashly in her match with Harley.

''Well i fully agree so shall we get started please''asked Yugito as she would look up and give Kat her patent kitty eyes as she knew that the blond woman could teach her a lot..

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:47 am

Kat blushed a bit as Yugito gave her a cute look. "Awww, you're adorable!" she cooed before donning a more serious expression. "Hmm, let's see. I want to say that keeping tabs on your opponent is what cost you your match against Harley. If you had seen her reach the ropes, you probably would have broken the pin and continued the match."

Kat then crossed her arms and began to think aloud. "There are a few ways to try to work on that. Watching more matches, being a referee, wrestling more to develop you in-ring awareness. Really, there's quite a number of things we could do, but eventually, keeping yourself aware of what's happening in the ring is a skill that will come to you with time." The purple cat would make eye contact with the black cat before asking. "So how do you want to work staying level headed and focused in the ring? Like I said, there's a lot we could do, but the goal is increasing your in-ring awareness."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next