Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) Empty A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 am

Hilde was still trying to decide what she was going to wear for her costume. She sighed as she held up different colors of fabric trying to fighure out which would be the best olor for her. Determined to make the costume by scratch, she was not even sure what she wanted to do yet. This was the reason she had called for Cardia. Of course it wasn't the only reason but she wanted to spend as much time as she could. Cardia had become a dear friend and senjoyed spending time with her.

This was more the reason why she wanted to see her but she felt like she needed some kind of excuse. She was worried what would happen if Lukretia found out they were just hanging out. At least if this reason existed, when Lukretia inevitablly scolded her for slacking off, she could have some way to keep Cardia from being dragged into it. She hoped that Cardia would come soon.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 am

Cardia knocked nervously at the door to Hilde's room, even though it was open. Hilde had been a rare beacon of warmth for Cardia in her time with Lukretia, and she was happy to have a chance to meet with Hilde alone... at least for a while, though half the time when they were together, she would expect Lukretia to be hiding around the nearest corner, just waiting for a chance to jump in and abuse them.

Cardia entered, wearing her normal pink and black dress with dark pink arm-length sleeve/fingerless gloves, thigh high stockings, and high heeled shoes. She still retained a certain degree of pride in her apparel, no matter what Lukretia had to say in the matter. Cardia would beam at Hilde, offering a friendly wave with her fingers as she quietly slid the door shut behind her... always fearing Lukretia or some other interloper. "So... you called, Hilde?" She asked sweetly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 am

Hilde looked up when Cardia entered and immediately smiled. She went to Cardia and hugged her tightly. "Guten tag!" She chirped. "You look very pretty today." She then put her arm around Cardia to walk her back to her box of costume material. "I wanted to show you some things..." She did not get to finish before the door swung open. Hilde instinctively retracted her arm and was about to turn when she heard the cheerful, childlike voice ring out. "Hiiilde!" In the door stood a very small girl with straight brown hair and red eyes wearing white camoflage. Hilde's face turned pale and her eyes widened. "Oh no, not her." She whispered. The girl charged forward and jumped on Hilde's back and nuzzled her affectionately. "Pleased to be greeting you, Hilde. Are you with the missing me?" Hilde down and spoke softly. "Hello Valkoinen. Of course I missed you. I... didn't think you would be coming to Japan. It's a pleasant suprise." Hilde's words held a rare nervous rigidity to them. "I am pleased to be with the (tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 am

Joining of the league. I am already with the having first match." Her voice grew cold as she spoke the next words. "It is with the being full of weaklings. Lukretia should be displeased to be with the wasting of time here." Hilde's eyes widened. "You already had a match?" Hilde hadn't even had one yet and Valkoinen had had one before she had even made her presence known. It was certainly like the girl but it was disheartening. She took Valkoinen's hand and urged her to get off. She looked to Cardia with shame in her eyes. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. "Please forgive my rudeness. Valkoinen this is my friend Ca..." Valkoinen had climbed off of Hilde and looked at Cardia coldly. "She is with the being Waters comma Cardia. She is having 21 years. She is having five feet and also having nine inches. She is having 132 pounds and she is with the being American. Currently she is pleased to be wrestling with the AFW and serving the House Von Creuzfeldt as pool boy and maid in the mistresses Japan vacation home."tbc

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 am

Hilde went to speak but Valkoinen once more cut her off. "I am already with the reading dossier." Hilde sighed deeply. "Cardia this is Valkoinen, Lukretia's bodyguard..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Cardia was about to return Hilde's embrace when the arrival of the stranger surprised her... she was expecting Lukretia but found a much more cheerful guest. "Oh my..." She muttered as the newcomer... Valkoinen it seemed... pounced on Hilde. Cardia could barely stifle a laugh. She found this small girl adorable.

Valkoinen's sudden change in attitude as she addressed Cardia put a stop to that mirth. "Well... I uh..." She stammered, "I don't think I weigh... THAT much... uh..."

She definitely shot Hilde a shocked look at Hilde's introduction of Valkoinen as Lukretia's bodyguard. Lukretia certainly didn't seem like the sort to need a bodyguard... especially one so... small. Still, if she ran with Lukretia... she was probably very good at what she did. Valkoinen was definitely cute, to boot.

Still, Cardia was eager to make friends with this newcomer... however strange she might be, so she gave Valkoinen a curtsy, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Valkoinen." She extended her hand to shake.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 am

Hilde shook her head when Cardia outstretched her hand for a greeting. Valkoinen narrowed her eyes and carefully reached out her hand. Her grip was much tighter than someone her stature should be capable of. "I am with the having my eye on you." She said quietly. She then smiled. "But I am with the thinking that I am to be having nothing to be worrying over." She was about to about to continue when Hilde suddenly interrupted.

"Valkoinen be nice!" She scolded in a low tone.

Val looked curiously at Hilde. "Hiiiilde." She chirped. "Why are you with the being of telling to be nice. I am pleased to be nice! I have not been being with the calling her weakling. I have not been with the pointing out that she has miserably lost both of her matches and I am with the refusing to point out that if she is feeling a bit chunky that she should be with the going to gym. Hiiiiilde. Why are you with the saying that I am having the meanness?" She then leaned in and wrapped her arm around Cardia and squeezed her tightly against her in more of an attempt to squeeze her than to be affectionate.

She then looked up to Cardia. "We are with the being best pals are we not?" She nodded. "Anyone who is being with the friend of Lukretia is also being with a friend of mine no matter how much they are having the weakness." She then smiled cheerfully at Hilde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 am

Great. Now I'm being harassed by a Norwegian midget. The fun NEVER stops at Casa Del Cruezfeldt. Cardia sighed, determined not to show any reaction to Valkoinen's provocations. Cute as a button, but annoying as hell... and tough as nails if her grip was any indication. She returned Val's embrace only tepidly, "So..." she muttered, "Lukretia never really struck me as the sort who needed a bodyguard..." She spoke idly... perhaps unwisely attempting to prod Val.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Hilde was about to speak but Valkoinen jumped in. "I am only pleased to be guarding Lukretia's body until I am being with the destroying her!" She clenched her fist to emphasize the point. Hilde took Valkoinen's shoulder and pulled her away from Cardia. For some reason, even though she would be the epitome of what the Finn hated, she had decided to attach herself to Hilde something that Hilde did not like. Hilde could find the good in anyone, even someone like Lukretia but Valkoinen unnerved her to no end and she liked to be around her as little as possible. Though she was older than Lukretia she looked and often acted like a child and she was far more cruel than her sister. In some ways Hilde could justify Lukretia's cruelty however thinly but Val seemed to be cruel simply to be cruel with no other intention behind it. Plus she had actually killed people. Not like Lukretia who had been a victim of circumstances and passion. Valkoinen was a professional at it. Valkoinen gleefully went to Hilde and (tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Hugged her tightly. "She was hired to take down Lukretia but she was beaten. Now she has decided to body guard Lukretia until she can beat her. Lukretia just lets her do what she wants, she says it's nice to have someone to keep the riff raff away and having a sparring partner who is competent. She patted Valkoinen's head and she nestled into Hilde and purred. A defeated sigh came from her. "I think you like it with us and are just using your mission as an excuse to stay. You haven't tried anything in a while." While Valkoinen's head was turned Hilde grimaced and mouthed the words 'She's crazy' to Cardia. Valkoinen turned to look at Cardia. "I am only with the biding of the time." She said with a grin. "And maybe I am pleased to be spending as much of the time with Hilde as I can." Hilde's head dropped as she sullenly patted Valkoinen's head. "That's great Valkoinen." She said meekly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next