Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ya Don't Say?  (For Cybeast) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:06 am

Alaina nodded and smiled at Katori. "All righty, 75 pounds of plates on the side coming up. Don't forget the bar weighs 45 by itself but all in all this weight should be a good weight to get a workout from for ya. You pack a punch for a smaller lady I would bet." Alaina said as she finished racking the weight.

Alaina stood behind Katori, and she watched to make sure the girl was using proper form. Also the second she saw Katori in trouble she was in position to spot her to prevent anything bad from happening. She seemed like a good kid, and Alaina knew that anyone from Wrestle Angels was just as experienced inside the ring as Alaina was if not more so. "All righty, come on keep it up Katori!" Alaina encouraged as Katori continued doing her reps.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Katori watched as Alaina set up the weights and even gave her a small reminder that the bar also weighs a bit itself. But then the praise of packing a punch came, while it did feel nice to be complimented it would feel better to not be overestimated as the angel laughs nervously and rubs a finger on her cheek. "Well, actually, my strengths come from my speed, agility, and reflexes. And also my aerial techniques, but I can lift and hit hard if I can." She said to her, remembering that the champion used to watch WA and much have been a big fan to assume something like that.

"Obviously though, I doubt I'd even be able take you on with power and strength. But it would help me to build up my strength to handle bigger opponents and hit harder. Especially when I hopefully get bigger myself."

The Mighty Successor then sat and laid on the bench press, looking up at the barbell as she raises her hands to grip onto it, making sure her hands were evened out so it wouldn't heavier on one of the sides. Katori then began to lift the barbell up slowly, from the look of her expression it can be seen that she's struggling a bit but enduring as she lifts the weights up and down the best she can with the Champion encouraging her. "By the way, I saw your match with ol' Thunder Ryuko. You really stuck it to that hot headed bitch." Katori said between grunts while lifting the bar, wanting to have some small talk while working out with Alaina.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 am

Alaina watched Katori to make sure she wasn't struggling. Katori was doing good smooth reps and speaking as she went. "Just keep at it, you are doing great right now. Good form too." Alaina said as Katori continued to go at it. As she ended and it was Alaina's turn to work in she began to add weight to the bar. An eyebrow was raised up when Katori mentioned Thunder Ryuko.

"She used to be my favorite to watch. We are about the same size, same style.... and she just ended up being a total bitch. I guess I am glad I was able to beat her down." Alaina added with a shrug. "Did you ever have any matches with her?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:19 am

The young angel lifted the heavy barbell in her hands up and down repeatedly as best as she could while Alaina continued to encourage her. After doing quite a bit of lifting and feeling her "turn" was over, she placed the weights back onto the rest. "Phew..." Katori let out as she rolled from the seat and onto her feet to allow the champion to take a turn herself.

Katori walks over to her stuff to pick up the towel and bottled water she brought with her, wiping her forehead of some of the sweat she gathered as she heard Alaina say how Thunder Ryuko was her favorite angel and she was a jerk to her. "I'm really sorry to hear that, Alaina-san. The league of Wrestle Angels, or maybe wrestling in general, is where wanting to meet your "heroes" isn't such a good idea. At least in your case, anyway." She said as she Katori gave the Champ her sympathies before taking a swig of her water to cool off a bit.

But then Alaina asked that question, Katori's eye twitched instantly and took a few extra sips of water before answering. "Ooooh yeah, I definitely did. Two matches, in fact. Just two, no more no less." Katori said as she looked at her bottle with an annoyed expression, then walks over to Alaina and kneels down next to her. "And I lost both of them to boot, horribly."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:49 am

Alaina nodded at Katori told her about her experience in Wrestle Angels. "I guess you are right. I never knew she could be so arrogant." Alaina said as Katori finished up her lifting. She extended her hand for a high five for a job well done with the weights.

"I bet if ya faced Ryuko now you would beat her. She is good but I bet you would come out on top and show her that no one simply bullies their way into a win over someone smaller." Alaina added with a smile, trying to boost Katori's confidence a little bit. She seemed like a good kid and Alaina liked that about her. There were way too many crazy women in Friction, so someone like Katori was refreshing to Alaina.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 pm

"That is the thing about wrestlers that fans usually don't know, especially with Wrestle Angels." Katori says as Alaina expressed her surprise at Ryuko's arrogance, which in her experience, is no surprise to the young successor. "You can read our biographies, watch our matches and interviews, and even see us at the beach at a bikini photo shoot at times. But you don't know the real us, unless you actually meet us." She added, as she goes to give the Champion a high five when she offered one.

Katori's eyes widen when the amazon gave her the pep talk saying she could beat Thunder Ryuko now if she could. She knew full well it was mostly a confidence boost, but she still gave Alaina a light smile at the words. "I appreciate that Alaina-san, really, but I'm still not good enough to beat her." The angel started to say as she raises her hand up and looks at her open palm with a look of determination in her eyes.

"I know this, because I lost to Misaki Toyoda-san, whom I KNOW is better then, or equal, to her. But in time, I will be good enough to defeat her, and live up to my mentor's legacy." The Mighty Successor stated as she clenches her fist tightly and smiles widely then looks over to Champion Alaina with an expression of sheer confidence. "And when I do, I'll aim for the world Championship, and surpass my mentor."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:31 am

"That's the spirit! Now what did ya want to do next in here?" Alaina said as she glanced around the gym. "We both need the workout. You need to get ready for your march to a title and I need to face Ryuko again." Alaina said very matter of factly.

Alaina was impressed with the work ethic of Katori, finding someone young with an outlook such as that to be refreshing.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Katori smiled widely at the Champion as she approved of her motivation and goal. "Thanks, but I picked the first one. How about you pick the next one?" Katori suggested as Alaina looked around the gym. While it was nice of her to let the angel pick, it wouldn't really be fair if she picked all of what they did.

It took a while for the girl to notice the last part of what Alaina said, and when she did, Katori looked at Alaina with a look of confusion and a raised eyebrow. "Face Ryuko again? You beaten her before, so why do you feel the need to take her on again?" She asked the Champion with sincere curiosity and confusion, unless the reason was to prove herself to her old fan favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:50 pm

"We can some lunges next. No need for weights and we can both keep doing them at the same time!" Alaina said cheerfully as she brought Katori over to a mat. As the two women began to do lunges Alaina let out a sigh.

There really wasn't any answer for that question. At least, not a good one. "Well, she wasn't very nice to me about anything even knowing that I was a fan. We met up to spar and she went out of her way to humiliate me. She won, dominated me in a clean fight. I need to show her that my win the first time was authentic."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:35 pm

"Alrighty, that sounds like a very good plan!" Katori responded just as cheerfully back to Alaina as she followed her to the mats, standing besides the champ as they did lunges together. Then as Alaina began to explain her motives for facing Ryuko again, Katori couldn't help but have an unamused expression as she listened.

"Oh sheesh...." She let out, in a way that easily said she wasn't surprised at all. "That DOES sound like her. She was known among us to somewhat be a tsundere, especially to the president, but that's taking it too far." Katori said, seeing as she was right that it was about Alaina proving herself and her strength to her idol.

"So go for it, prove yourself to her in the ring. And if you feel like it, let me accompany you so I can see it personally. Is that okay?" Katori said while sounding eager to join the champion at that match as a spectator outside the ring, if there was any chance for Thunder Ryuko to be put in her place she'd rather see it in person and up close rather then on TV or in the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next