Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by Daaharu Thu May 04, 2017 6:40 am

Aoi seemed to be in the mood to chat now, not flinging dirty, juvenile insults at Claire, but actually laying out some of her thoughts on this match and on wrestling in general. When Aoi was talking like this, she really wasn't too bad. Claire felt like there were probably a few things she could teach the blue-haired girl that would do her good, if they weren't in the middle of a pretty fierce title match. "Yeah, I've never liked to go charging into things, in the ring or in life. Sometimes it can take a while to get to where I'm going, but I always will, in the end."

As Claire tightened the circle she was moving in, Aoi would take a little hop forward, as well, until the two of them were within arm's reach of each other. Claire would lean in and lock her hands together with Aoi's, beginning to push hard on her foe, pouring on most of the strength she could muster while holding just a little bit in reserve, wanting to see what Aoi could manage. She opened her mouth to reply to what Aoi had to say...

...and that was when Cutey slammed into her out of nowhere. Claire had been watching for any onrushing figures from out underneath the apron, but she had not seen that coming. She hadn't seen Cutey climb up on the turnbuckle, and by the time the pink-haired girl took off it was too late to stop her. Claire was thrown down hard onto the canvas, one of Cutey's arms on top of her, her head and back smacking the mat hard as she separated from Aoi and bounced a couple of times towards the far corner!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by dragonswill Thu May 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Aoi was about to speak when at the corner of her eye she saw a familiar pink flash, she just knew what was coming next as she would be hit by Cutey's cross body. "Dam it..." Aoi said as she hit the mat and rolled out of the way, her head would ache form the fall as did her body but she would stay in this fight not wanting to give up. "ugh... I am so going ot be sore tomorrow..." Aoi said to her self as she groaned out laying at the other side of the ring away from Claire.

Aoi needed a plan she needed something to turn this match to her favor but she didn't know what she could do. between Claire and Cutey Aoi wasn't out classed but those two had a history for some reason, so Aoi thought if the two wanted they could double team her. The blue haired girl was tough but even she had her limits on how much she could take. "need.. to think..." Aoi breathed out as she tried to think of a plan but she was drawing blanks now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 19, 2017 4:15 am

After knocking both girls down, Cutey let out a small grunt as she got to her hands and knees. Seeing both of them, she smiled from ear to ear obviously heart pumping with adrenaline. Without hesitation, she took this as a perfect opportunity to get a little alone time with Claire. The pink haired girl pounced on the dark haired girl's body and pinned her wrists above her head. Straddling Claire's hips, she would pin her rival underneath her. She wanted Claire to feel her body pressing into her.

"You're mine." She said flaunting her position over the American girl.

She would press her mouth against Claire's and thrust her tongue into Claire's mouth.

"Mmmmhh..."

"ONE!" The ref called out.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 19, 2017 4:54 am

Claire and Cutey's first encounter had ended rather explosively, to put it mildly. Neither one of them had actually been able to overcome the other, and neither of them had been able to control their lust, their sudden, intense desire for the other and her body. Claire knew that she and Cutey had some things to work through with each other on that front—hell, she was looking forward to getting Cutey into bed and working her over!—but she had not expected Cutey to do something about their little mutual attraction here and now.

But she did. She straddled Claire and pressed her body down hard against Claire's as she grabbed the New Englander's arms and pinned them up above her head. And then she locked her lips over Claire's and shoving her tongue into Claire's mouth. Claire was stunned, but she was far from out of it. Her eyes widened, and she let a startled yelp out into Cutey's mouth as the referee girl slapped the mat and started her count. Claire was not going to lose like this, to an overtly sexual attack from her...friend/rival/lover/girlfriend. She didn't know what Aoi was doing right now, but she doubted the blue-haired girl would be able to stop Cutey in time to save her.

So she would just have to do it herself. She arched her back hard, focusing not on breaking free just yet, but just making sure her shoulder was off the canvas. And, as she did, she would shove her lower body upwards, trying to shove her crotch up into Cutey...and press her thigh hard into Cutey's crotch!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Groaning in pain, Aoi looked over at Cutey and Claire seeing Cutey get on top of Claire and then kiss the school girl. She didn't know the reason why but she saw the count happening. as much as she didn't want Claire to win Aoi wanted to be the one to beat Claire more then she wanted Claire to lose to any one. Forcing through the pain Aoi would jump to her feet, rushing over to Cutey and Claire. When she got to them, Aoi jumped up and dropped kick Cutey off of Claire when the ref counted "Two."

Letting the adrenaline carry her Aoi rushed to her feet and would jump up again to elbow drop Claire right in the stomach. She wanted keep Claire down for her next move, rolling Claire onto her belly and grabbing one of the school girls right arm Aoi would wrap her legs around that arm and then put Claire into a cross face submission move. "tap!" Aoi yelled out hoping she locked in her submission move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Cutey smirked into Claire's mouth as she wanted so badly to look into the American girl's eyes and held her down like this. She wanted her rival to swallow her defeat just like this. She groaned as Claire pressed her thigh between her legs like that. It only made her victory that much more sweet. If Claire thought, this would throw her off her game, she replied by squeezing the girl's wrists harshly. Hearing the second count, she could literally taste victory and it was just as sweet as Claire's mouth.

It was then Aoi kicked her off of Claire breaking the pin and forcing her to roll away from her foe. Victory was once again snatched away from her! Frustrated, Cutey slammed the side of her fist into the canvas floor. With ragged breaths, Cutey saw Claire being forced into a cross face submission! She felt a pang of hurt that she didn't expect and it actually brought tears to her eyes.

"She's MINE! GOD DAMNIT!" Cutey screamed as she scrambled to her feet like a wounded animal.

With a running start, she would try to drive her knee into Aoi's pretty little face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Claire was pretty sure that she got her shoulder up off of the canvas and broke that pin even before Aoi came streaming in from where she had fallen after the cross-body hit Cutey had landed on the both of them, but it certainly didn't hurt her chances when the blue-haired girl kicked Cutey hard and sent her rolling away. Of course, then Aoi would just do exactly what Cutey had been trying to do, rolling her over onto her belly, then locked her legs around one of Claire's arms and reached forward to grab onto Claire's chin with her hands.

Claire groaned, but she didn't have to worry about that hold for very long. Cutey, with a scream that startled Claire even when she should have been focusing on the crossface, charged Aoi and smashed a knee into the side of her head. The loud smack of the impact was a painful sound to hear, and it was hard enough to even rattle Claire's bones as Aoi fell off of her. Quickly, she shoved up onto her knees. Her foes had been trying to take advantage of her all match long, but she rode out the storm and now it was her time to go on the offensive. They had burned brightly, but now they would fizzle out as Claire's star rose!

Seeing just how rattled Aoi was, Claire knew that she needed to get the better of Cutey. She would lunge and try to grab onto one of the pink-haired girl's arms, yanking on it and spinning Cutey around. Once they were face to face, Claire would shove herself forward and plant a hard, open-mouthed kiss on Cutey, while her arms wrapped around the girl and squeezed her powerfully hard!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Aoi was focusing on the cross face as she wanted to end this match but Cutey came in still ready to fight as the pink haired girl kicked Aoi almost hiting her in the face but Aoi managed to avoid a broken nose but that was all she could avoid when the knee hit her head and she would roll off of Clair nearly passing out form the hit. "uhhh." Aoi moaned holding her head yet again. "she keeps kicking me in the head...why....why does she keep kicking me in the head..." Aoi asked her self wondering where she heard a line the sounded like that before, while in pain as she couldn't go on any more and would stay on the ground for a while now.

she was spent her last ditch effort didn't work, she had no last last ditch efforts either as she would just lay there holding her throbbing head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Things happened fast, and Claire hardly had time to think. Aoi was on top of her, but Cutey came screaming in and rocked Aoi with a knee to the side of the head, throwing the blue-haired girl off of her and sending her rolling across the canvas, coming to a rest a few feet away, already very nearly out of it. In the meantime, it seemed that Claire and Cutey were going to tangle, and Claire grabbed her friend and yanked her into a kiss, while at the same time squeezing her hard in her arms. She threw herself forward and flattened Cutey into the canvas.

The next minute or so was a blur, but Claire knew she had the advantage over Cutey, and she made sure to really try to weaken the pink-haired girl. She was worried about trying to go for the pin on Cutey, though—she had some fight left, and in the time it took to finish off Cutey's spirit Aoi might be back up and ready for another round. So Claire decided to go for the win now. Lifting one arm up, she brought a fist down into Cutey's stomach, trying to shock her, wind her, stun her for a few seconds while Claire broke the hold she had initiated and quickly got to her knees, before throwing herself over to try to land on top of Aoi in a body splash!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Aoi was spent she knew it was over for her she was easy pickings to be taken out and pinned she might be able to kick but she highly doubted it would make much difference. Aoi stayed on her stomach maybe Claire or Cutey would finish each other off and pin each other Aoi knew that wont be the case tho. Even if she could get back int the fight what was her plan all her energy has all but left her she didn't even know if she could get up. Just as she was thinking on what she cant do she received a body splashed form one of the girl she wasn't looking so she didnt know who it was.

Groaning at the splashed Aoi held her head again as pain form the knee earlier came back, She was done Aoi knew she would lose to who ever was going ot pin her now she was thankful she wasn't in a submission move tho. Aoi didn't want to give up but she just had nothing left in the take her head was in pain form the kicks to the head her body was past its pain threshold so even if she kept fighting she didn't know how she could win. she was angry at her self tho she trained so hard she gave everything but she thought it wasn't enough. Laying on her belly Aoi would shut her eyes trying to fight the pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next