Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Linnea Bergstrom vs Whitney White - smother match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Linnea Bergstrom vs Whitney White - smother match - Page 2 Empty Re: Linnea Bergstrom vs Whitney White - smother match

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:59 am

Linnea would be surprised when she got thrown off her opponent and would let out a surprised yelp before quickly getting back up to her feet and trying to splash onto Whitney's body again. If this move was a success then Linnea would try to wrap her legs around Whitney's own legs and pin the woman's arms down, although Whitney would probably get a chance to move for resist their positions during Linnea's splash.

Back to top Go down

Linnea Bergstrom vs Whitney White - smother match - Page 2 Empty Re: Linnea Bergstrom vs Whitney White - smother match

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:03 am

Whitney grunted as she would sit up after throwing Linnea off. She could feel herself getting angry again and knew she had to calm herself down. But before she could do any of the breathing techniques Abigail taught her, Whitney would see a looming shadow coming from above her. Whitney's eyes widen as she realized what it meant and would quickly tuck and roll out of the way before Linnea landed on her with the splash!

"Phew, guess having a clear head does help ya!" Whitney exclaimed as she let out a sigh of relief after dodging the splash in a nick of time.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:13 am

Linnea wouldn't be quite as satisfied with the result of her move as she let out a grunt upon landing hard on the mat and then rolling on the mat in pain while holding her stomach. Linnea was surprised to see that her opponent was about as quick as her as well as having much more strength, to make matters worse Linnea was a logical and strategic wrestler when she was calm, after what happened last time the blonde bunny was not calm.

Linnea would be left pained on the mat for a second after Whitney got up to her feet, Whitney's training apparently making it harder for Linnea to go up against her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:20 am

Whitney saw Linnea rolling on the mat in pain, clutching her stomach. Whitney would smirk as she would go and climb on to the nearest top rope. Hopping up and down on the rope, Whitney would launch herself off and try to slam her ass on Linnea's flat chest! "Eat this you flat bitch!" Whitney exclaimed as she descended on Linnea.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:23 am

Linnea would slowly start to be ring aware again just in time to look up and see Whitney launching herself and being too slow to react as she let out a pained groan when Whitney landed on her chest. Linnea wouldn't be able to struggle after that move and instead would just pathetically try to push Whitney away by her thighs while saying " H-Hey I'm not flat, I've been told that mine are the perfect size to grasp actually!" Linnea reacting worse to that taunt than her opponent probably expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:26 am

Whitney would see her opponent's reaction and laughed. Whitney would shift her legs to pin Linnea's arms down and placed her hands on her hips as she puffed out her chests.
"You wish flattie! It was probably some pervy old man who just wanted some action!" Whitney taunted as she would get nice and comfortable on Linnea's chest, "Meanwhile mine are what people love to see!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:28 am

Linnea would be getting a tiny bit upset by her opponent's taunts as she tried to buck her body but most likely couldn't move her opponent's strong legs from her arms. " W-Well I don't want to see them so how about you get off of me!" Linnea would yell as she fruitlessly turned and tossed her body from under Whitney. The feeling of Whitney rubbing her behind on Linnea's chest and getting comfortable on her seat being humiliating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:38 am

"Awe, is this too embarrassing for the bunny girl? Then how about I show you something nice!" Whitney would then get off Linnea but pick her to place the slightly taller girl in front of her. Whitney would then spin Linnea around and wrapped her arms around her waist and exclaimed, "Here we go! Rollout!"

Whitney would then bend backwards and slam Linnea's head down on the mat with a German Suplex, only she didn't let her go after that. Whitney would roll herself over Linnea and stand back up again only to send Linnea into another German Suplex! This would continue until Whitney rolled Linnea all the way to the other side of the ring.

Letting Linnea go, Whitney would be extremely tired doing so many German Suplexs in a row but hopefully she was able to do a hefty amount of damage.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:49 am

Linnea would try to get up herself after Whitney dismounted her but instead would have the smaller woman grab her and move her into place for the suplex. Before Linnea could process what was even happening she would be thrown backwards against the mat, letting out a groan after the first suplex and then after each individual suplex Linnea would let out a cry of pain that would get increasingly louder.

Eventually Linnea would be left on the mat with her arms and legs sprawled out panting, her whole body aching as she just took more German suplexes than she had in a single match before and from an opponent she didn't expect it from no less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:53 am

Whitney would pant loudly as she would be visibly tired from performing that many German Suplexs but smirked when she saw Linnea more exhausted than she was. In fact, Linnea was just sprawled out on the mat. Whitney would walk over and try to drop kick Linnea in the crotch before getting up again and dragging Linnea back into the middle of the ring.

"You're a real bitch, you know that?" Whitney huffed as she stood over Linnea, "Going for damn weapons." Whitney would then try to elbow drop Linnea in the breasts again after finishing her sentence.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next