by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match Empty "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:26 am

MATCH TYPE: 10 COUNT MATCH
VICTORY BY SECURING A PINFALL THAT LASTS EXACTLY 10 SECONDS, THERE ARE NO DISQUALIFICATIONS

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick:

Vs.

Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million:

Backstage at the AFW Tension arena, Jack Kendrick was looking as Beautiful as ever. Wearing a pair of sunglasses this time to add to his look, he was once again admiring his form in the mirror. He was going up against a guitarist of some sort, and Jack couldn't wait to get his hands on him! "Pfft, I'll shove that guitar straight up his-" Jack began to say to himself, when suddenly he was interrupted by his own music, signalling the boy to make his entrance.

A mixed reaction showering Jack, he decided to remove his jacket at the entrance ramp and give the lucky fans a look of his body up close. Making sure he was just out of reach of their hands, Jack would walk confidently to the ring and slide under the bottom rope, before throwing his shades to the referee, who stumbled to catch them. Eager for the match to start, Jack would say "C'mon, get him out here!" in an impatient tone, he was excited to see what he was up against.

Last edited by TheEditor1023 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match Empty Re: "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

Post by PV Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:16 am

Johnny watched his rival make his entrance. "Hmmm, tall, looks tough... This might need some cheating.." He mused before his music hit. Johnny appeared with his guitar slung over his shoulder. He played along, stopping to taunt the crowd and generally be as annoying as possible. This was before he reached the ring.

He kept his eyes on his rival Jack and stepped through the ropes, casually laying his acoustic guitar at the side. For tonight's match, the rocker decided to wear his boots, very short cut spandex tights that showed off his package on purpose and he was topless. He could see Jack was bigger than him, and looked heavier. Johnny was slim, around 6ft but a light 140ibs.

"So then, how do you want it?" He said slapping his ass, "do you want this smothering your face...or maybe this?" He grabbed his crotch showing that he was all business and had every intention of riding Jacks face for the 10 count.

Normally Johnny wasn't so forward, but he thought Jack was cute and could quite easily let the wrestler pin him. He actually fantasised about Jack "facepinning" him which was never a good move, as the two hadn't even got down to close combat yet.

PV

Back to top Go down

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match Empty Re: "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:30 am

Suddenly his opponents music began to play, and Jack watched with evil intent as his opponent finally showed his face. He was a cute blonde, with no top on and spandex tights that did a great job of showing his bulge to the crowd. Playing the guitar and acting just as awful as Jack did to the crowd, Johnny entered the ring and slowly placed his guitar down, where Kendrick noticed the weight and height difference between the two, this was gonna be fun!

Laughing somewhat at Jack's "threat" as he showed off his bulge and ass to him, Jack responded "Really? Trust me buddy, THIS is what a real man's package looks like" as he pressed his hands against his own spandex shorts, showing off his own bulge before turning around and flexing his asscheeks together and saying "And this.....is a real man's ass! If you get lucky enough I'll show you how to smother like a pro..." with a threatening wink.

Suddenly the bell rang, and Jack spread his arms out in a grappling position before shouting "Show me whatcha got pretty boy!"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Johnny enjoyed the verbal sparring and he admitted to himself, Jack was attractive, made all the more so by his threats. Johnny bit his lip and moved out as he heard to the bell. He put his hands up, eager to get to grips with this guy. As he got close, Johnny went for a grapple, looking to test just how strong Jack was.

"Pretty boy!?" Johnny grunted at Jack. He hated that name, often he was teased for looking too feminine, even going as far as being offered a shot at the womens champion, because a booker thought he was a girl! "I'll show you how pretty I am when I take you down.." it was the best he could do distracted by his rival.

Johnny wanted to power on and "bully" his rival back to a corner where he could do his best work.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:25 pm

Eager for the match to start, Kendrick was initially taken back when the rock star pushed straight into him for a grapple, making him slide back a few feet. Hearing his angry words as he was pushed back into the corner, Jack showed an evil smile as he looked at Johnny's angry eyes.

Getting pressed back into the corner, Jack would look to continue mocking Johnny, he would say "Wow...the bitch can fight?! I'm shocked!" in a mocking tone before quickly attempting to knee the blonde directly in the gut! If his plan worked, he would grip the boy's hair and turn him into the corner before saying "Try as hard as you want, you won't be able to keep up with the likes of me..." with his cocky voice and rubbing his hands up his award-winning abs and pecs, before trying to hit his opponent with a series of kicks to the stomach!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:28 pm

As Johnny got Jack into the corner he wanted to punish and humiliate his rival to show him just how serious he was as a wrestler (even though Johnny was terrible) "How about I shut that mouth up with my cock?" and Johnny went to climb the turnbuckle to keep his rival trapped. He wanted to push his package right into Jack's face to smother him and taunt him, but Jack was far more skilled.

Before he got even a foot on the ropes, his hair was tugged and the knee blasted into his tummy. "AGGHHHHH" He was slapped back into the corner watching Jack show his physical side. As Johnny moved out he was met with kicks. Johnny ended up on his butt, sat in the corner trying to cover up but he had taken some blows so far.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 am

Successfully kneeing the man in the gut, Jack made sure to go to town on Johnny straight away as his harsh kicks planted in the blonde's stomach, slowly forcing him to sit down in the corner.

Looking down at his dazed opponent, the cocky Kendrick would stomp once more on his upper chest to make sure he was hurting, before grabbing his long hair and attempting to smother his face right in the package of his shorts! If successful Jack would laugh out and say "What was that? How about I show you how to shut a mouth up like a pro!" as he smothered his face and mouth against his hard crotch, really trying to get some humiliation on the man.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:32 pm

Johnny was happy the attacks stopped and tried to suck in some air, but the extra kick took that away from him. "AGGHHHH" *cough*

Before he knew it he found his face smothered and is mouth stuffed with Jack's package. The rocker went bright red with the humiliation, what was it about male rivals who always ended up smothering Johnny. Had his secret kink gotten out? If it had, then he was soon going to have his face sat on by every male member of AFW, and no one would live that down!

Luckily his hands were still free and Johnny blindly pawed at his rival. He reached for the waistband of Jack;s trunks and pulled, looking to deliver a wedgie to remember, Ironically, pulling Jack's shorts up would reveal more of his manhood, but it was a desperate situation

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Rubbing the rocker's face against his bulge, Jack laughed out as he continued to humiliate his opponent, thrusting into his mouth as he smothered him. Deep down he was really getting off on this, perhaps he'd have to keep him around as a servant for this type of stuff!

Kendrick's mind filled with dirty thoughts when suddenly he felt Johnny grip his waistband and pull it right up, exposing parts of his manhood and ass! "Hey! hands off!" the slightly annoyed Jack would say as he slapped Johnny's hand, before grabbing his head and going for one last powerful crotch thrust right into his face, the wedgie still applied.

Once he had finished with that, Kendrick would say "I'll show you what happens when people touch what they can't afford..." as he adjusted his shorts and walked back a few paces, standing in the opposite corner. Kendrick would then bound forwards, looking to hopefully hit a jumping dropkick!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:25 pm

"UUMMFFFFF" Johnny was getting a load of Jack and as much as he liked it, this was humiliating in public The wedgie worked and it got jack to back off. Johnny slumped a bit and saw his rival running toward him. This was his chance, he waited until the last moment and slipped down through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Jack crumpled into the corner and Johnny held his hands high over his head to celebrate with the crowd. "Yeah! The show isnt over until I say it is!" He slipped back into the ring and grabbed a handful of Jack's hair. He wanted to pick up the sexy guy and show him how to really humiliate someone.

Johnny wanted to shove Jacks head between his thighs, setting him up for his own finisher, "Rock The House!"

"Now you'll see what a REAL facesit is like jobber boy!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next