Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Navi Florges vs Whitney White

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Navi Florges vs Whitney White Empty Navi Florges vs Whitney White

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:05 am

Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, KO, DQ, Count Out

Getting a notice for another match, Navi was waiting for her entrance at the gorilla position. Her opponent tonight was Whitney White. Once again, she didn’t bother to scout ahead like Melody does, mostly because she was sure she didn’t need that to win.

Her music hit, and, after doing a few poses, she was happy to hear that she was getting booed by the crowd, very likely for her actions in her matches. At least people knew her at this point, and what to expect from her.

Getting into the ring and taking off her flower vest, she would do some stretches and wait for her opponent to arrive.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges vs Whitney White Empty Re: Navi Florges vs Whitney White

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:19 am

"Alright Whitney! Let's show this bitch how things are done here!" Whitney said to herself as she pumped herself up. Another night and another match. She hadn't been in a match for awhile and she was pumped to get into it. Once she heard her music start playing, Whitney burst out from backstage wearing her normal attire, cartwheeling down the ramp and jumping into the ring. She waved to her fans in the audience before focusing back on her opponent for the night.

"So you're my opponent tonight huh? Hope you're ready to lose bitch," Whitney smirked as she got ready.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:22 am

As Whitney went on to the entrance ramp, Navi didn't find anything remarkable about her opponent tonight. Actually, compatively, she was quite small compared to her.

As Whitney got into the ring, she arrogantly spoke to Navi. That was the fastest someone took to insult her in a match.

"Nah, I'm not planning to, you'll be done within 5 minutes, tops. And then you'll very quickly apologize for even THINKING to insult me."

The bell rung, and Navi got into a grappling position, ready to lock up with her opponent.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 am

Whitney would see Navi trying to go for a lock up but knowing she would be clearly out matched, Whitney opted to duck down and launch herself upward at Navi with a high kick to her face! If this landed, Whitney would stumble onto her feet before facing the downed Navi and trying to land a knee drop on to Navi's crotch!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:09 am

Whitney would duck under Navi, smartly avoiding lock up. She launched herself at the girl, trying to catch her into a waistlock, but she would be unsuccessful as she managed to land a kick on her head, Navi falling to the floor stomach first.

She turned on her back and tried to stand up before her opponent could follow up with another attack. Just as she wanted to get up right away, she got a small surprise as the pink haired girl painfully hit her crotch with her knee.

"AAGGH! YOU FUCKING...!

She would say, still lying on the ground, while nursing her crotch.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Whitney laughed as she watched Navi writhed in pain under her, clutching her crotch. Whitney took this chance to gloat and wave to the fans before lowering herself and grabbing one of her arms and locking it into an arm lock!

"Hahaha! What was that about you beating in 5 minutes? Cause it looks to me that you're going to be eating those words soon bitch," Whitney sneered as she wretched Navi's arm back with maximum effort, trying to seriously hurt her opponent's arm.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:56 pm

"AAAAGH", she screamed as the pink-haired haired girl wretched her arm away.

However, within a second, Navi thought of a quick solution to both her problems, escaping the hold, and hurting Whtiney.

She would try and stand up on her feet, before trying and lock both her hands together to relieve the pressure from the hold, and then would try to lift Whitney up with both hands only to bring her back to the mat, spine first, countering her armbar with a powerbomb

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:00 am

Whitney wretched Navi's arm back as much as she could but let out a cry of shock when Navi suddenly stood up and raised her in the air with unbelievable strength and slamming her down on to the mat with a powerbomb! Whitney cried out in pain and arched her back up as she landed with a loud thud, letting go of Navi's arm.

"AGH! You bitch!" Whitney cried as she writhed in pain under her opponent.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:16 am

Navi stood up from the move right away. Pain from the armbar was fading as she wasn't in the hold for too long.

"That's for your little stunt earlier", she said to her, as she winded up her leg for a punt to pink-haired girl's crotch as payback for an earlier lowblow, ref rightfully coming closer and warning Navi, though refs had a bit of leeway to these things in AFW.

"And this...", she would say as she forced the girl up to her feet by her hair: "Is for calling me bitch 3 times in a span of a minute", she would get her opponent's head under her arm before lifting the girl, keeping her in the air for about 10-15 seconds, before slamming her back right down to the mat with a vertical suplex.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:06 am

Whitney would grunt as Navi punted her her crotch and lifted her back to her feet. Shutting her eyes and gritting her teeth in pain from the punt, Whitney would grab hold of Navi's arm as she clutched her hair and used her strength and flip Navi over her head with a judo throw.

"*Huff* *Huff*, yeah, *Huff*, that's for the punt, bitch," Whitney huffed as it winded her a bit throwing the bigger girl over her. She hated Manager's training session but had to admit him teaching her how to do a Judo Throw was very useful for times like this.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next