Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly)

2 posters

Go down

Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly) Empty Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly)

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Canada, Avalanche 2016, Arena Locker Room, right before the opening match

Shortly after Melody left for the opening match, Navi was left all alone in the locker room. The monitor was on, showing the exact same thing that was to people watching at home.

However, shortly after entrances for both Melody and her opponent were done, Navi realized that after the match, Melody would likely either need to see a doctor even if she does win, or would just want to sit through the PPV in the arena. Thinking ahead of time, Navi decided that both she and her friend would need snacks to go through the whole event, so she decided to quickly go to a snack bar, quickly grab popcorn and a couple of drinks and hurry back to the locker room, hoping that she wouldn't miss much of her friend's match, planning that the whole ordeal would take no more than 2 minutes.

At least, that's what she planned would happen

15 minutes later

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

With event just starting, she didn't expect for the concession stand to have THAT big a queue. It took one minute to get there, and about 12 to stand in line

"Why the HELL did they not stock up on snacks ahead of time?!"

Hurrying back to the locker room with two baskets of popcorn and a few cans of cola, she entered the room hoping to at least see her friend standing victorious in the match...

...but the second match of the card has already started.

"FUCK!"

Her friend's match was the only reason she flew to Canada in the first place. Granted, she would very likely see the full match later, but she felt extremely guilty for skipping the match for snacks.

2 hours into the event

None of the other matches in the first half of the event were of any interest to Navi. The only other matches she could give a damn about were the Hardcore title, Tag Title, and World Title matches, which were scheduled to close the event. The rest was just the warm up, so she mostly played games on her phone.

Worst part of waiting through the event was not knowing what happened in the opening match. Commentators didn't talk about it, Melody wasn't back yet, she couldn't help but be concerned.

The first match of the second half was for the Entropy Title. Navi really couldn't care less. She didn't like the idea of the challanger choosing the stipulation for the title bouts. In her mind, this caused short title reigns, with not much value to them, an opinion her green-haired friend didn't share.

Still, the first 2 minutes of the match were interesting enough that she turned off her phone, and she actually loved the ending, with the challanger, Valley Doll doing a very impressive Powerbomb variation from the top rope on the champion, Alaina Sanders, before ascending the ladder and getting the title.

"Huh. Much ado about nothing, but this was great!", she commented to herself about the match, currently the only match on the card she watched all the way.

Ironically enough, she saw the former Entropy champion, Alaina Sanders, passing through after that gruelling match.

"Couldn't even hold on to the beginner's belt, huh?", she would snarkally say at the former champion from the bench in the locker room.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly) Empty Re: Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly)

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Alaina was still hurting physically and emotionally after losing her title. She hobbled back and kept her head down, ashamed and not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Her pride, confidence, and body flat out hurt. As she hobbled back she heard someone call out to her.

Alaina looked up with a glare at the snide woman whom spoke up. "That is funny coming from you. Speaking of that, who exactly are you anyway? I mean if you haven't done anything in your career can you say something like that about a title and anyone in that division?" Alaina replied matter of factly as she stopped. She wasn't in the mood to take anything from anyone right now, let alone this blonde bimbo.

"If you have anything to add to that which actually makes sense I'd love to hear it. If you want to talk about how great you are just save your breath. Action speaks louder than words do girlie." Alaina added, continuing to glare coldly at Navi, never breaking eye contact.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly) Empty Re: Much Ado About Nothing (For Highfly)

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:20 am

"Navi Florges, pleased to make your acquaintance", she said with an arrogant smile.

"Oh, so just because I didn't hold the stupid title, heck, just because I am new, I cannot express my opinion of that title? Never said anything about anyone in the division.", Navi was smiling throughout the argument, happy that she managed to get the now-former Entropy champion riled up.

"Add something that makes sense? Simple. Entropy is a "nothing" title. Nobody cares about it. Hardcore title has it's appeal with it being for specific types of matches. Entropy though? Just a participation prize because Friction has too many wrestlers than it knows what to do with. Am I wrong on that?"

The last statement about actions speaking louder than words, however, angered Navi.

"And look who's talking! Who are you to tell me that? You just lost your match!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:36 am

"Everything you just said proves that you are one of those new women who thinks they know everything, but really don't know a damn thing. I also would put money on you having that annoying sense of entitlement even though you haven't proved anything in the ring." Alaina said with a cold shrug.

Alaina could also see that she wasn't the only one riled up. Good. "At least I was enough of a draw and proven enough to get a PPV match, more than you can say isn't it?" Alaina added. "If you actually want to show me what you can do I'd love to do that inside the ring." Alaina looked Navi over and smiled. "It would be a pleasure to wreck you and put you in your place."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:09 pm

"Riiiight, I totally expect for someone to just waltz in and give me a title shot.", she said with sarcasm. Towards the entitlement comment. "Although... with me still undefeated..., she quietly said with no sarcasm.

"I signed up with the company too late, the card for the event was finalized when I came in", although she wasn't quite sure of that statement's accuracy herself, given that Melody's opponent made her debut today... Nah, she thought, if she signed up a bit earler she definitely would've gotten a match on the card, maybe a singles bout, maybe a tag with Melody.

And at Alaina's challange to Navi for a match, the blonde chuckled: "Funny enough, not the first time I heard someone making that threat to me. You're on, "champ". Name time and place, and I'll be there."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:37 pm

"Oh my god, you won your debut and call yourself undefeated! That is so cute!" Alaina said sarcastically with a grin, giving false applause to send the message.

As Navi said she was up for a more physical meeting inside the ring, Alaina's smile was genuine and authentic. "I would love to show you what a real wrestler can do inside the ring the first show they have back in Japan after this PPV is over. Good luck, you are going to need it." Alaina added coldly, walking past Navi and brushing her aside as she went. Alaina was already sour and this meeting with Navi only made it worse.

Right now all she wanted was a hot shower to try to wash this entire day away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:46 am

"Alright"

With that, Alaina left, brushing Navi aside, and the blonde sat back on the bench, looking at the TV set in the room. Thinking over what just happened, Navi was cockily smiling to herself. She didn't think that much about the match that awaited her when she got back home, thinking that, while the match will be difficult, she could definitely defeat the former champion.

The next match didn't interest her that much, so she went back to her phone.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down