Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle Empty Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by PV Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Special "No DQ Match" - 5 Count Pin or Submission to win

Lady Augusta was busy practicing her tennis skills in the very private gym which had everything a girl could want to perfect her game. It also had a full size wrestling ring, such was the nature of the upper class extravagance she was known for - purpose built, so that she could also maintain her skills at any moment.

Her body moved elegantly as she lifted her left arm, threw back her tennis racket held in her right hand and swiped at the ball, which landed with a thud into a net positioned just a few feet away.

She was busy amusing herself whist she waited for her opponent today.

In all truth she was always up for a match and a good spar, but this had been organized by her brother, Lord Spencer who had an annoying habit of setting up matches with rivals who really were no contest. Lady Augusta hated to lose, but then again, she wanted some form of challenge. Just beating a girl wasn't enough, she wanted to dominate them! If they literally rolled over for her to pin them it didnt amuse her.

Lady Augusta could get quite mean with a rival who didnt meet her ridiculously high standards

She was wearing her usual tennis outfit, blue sports top that hugged her large and impressive breasts, a short white skirt that flapped against her well toned thighs, and pure white panties, that barely covered her modesty or her firm round buttocks. Lady Augusta regularly flouted the rules of the Tennis club, but then again, with the amount of money she had, she could simply pay people to look the other way.

Spoiler:

Any moment now her rival would arrive, and Lady Augusta was nicely warmed up. She had already worked up a sweat and felt good about what was going to happen. She paused and bent over showing off her famous bottom, her already small skirt lifted right up. Lady Augusta reached into her spots bag and pulled out some chilled bottled water, unscrewing the cap and guzzling it down.

All she needed now was her victim, and she mused before typing out a text message on her phone, "Right then dear brother, lets see what you have for me this time, and if she is weak, I am going to practice moves on you!" The pair had been egging each other on all morning, which did not bode well for her rival.

PV

Back to top Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle Empty Re: Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by RJD Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Alex was surprised to find herself being booked in such a private match, she was feeling a tiny bit intimidated knowing that she was going up against a new wrestler. Whoever her opponent must have been she was likely a big deal. Regardless though the bluenette would try to stay optimistic and chilled out as she looked for the private gym, taking a fair amount of time to actually find the location she was meant to be at before reluctantly approaching the gym just to enter it and then see the wrestling ring. By this point she was certain she was in the right place due to the wrestling ring, although truthfully she was quite interested in the tennis court also but it would be rude to draw much attention to that.

Alex would walk over to Lady Augusta while wearing a slight smile before opening her mouth. " H-hey are you Lady Augusta? if so then it's nice to meet you, welcome to the AFW newbie " the queen of cool style would say, offering her hand for her opponent to shake. She didn't want to enter the ring without having her opponent's permission, after all it was her property and although she would obviously be entering it she still thought it would be rude to do so uninvited.

Back to top Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle Empty Re: Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by PV Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:33 am

Lady Augusta heard the door and turned to see Alex entering. Her eyed widened, her mouth dropped and the look of disbelief crept across her face. She put down her phone and sauntered over to meet her victim, who she had already assumed was well below her standard of rival.

As Alex stuck out her hand, Lady Augusta simply ignored the request.

"If you think I am shaking that, you are misled. Just how did Spencer get you here? I mean, you are.... are... a wannabe right? Can you even wrestle??"

She threw her head back and let out a deep, annoying laugh. Lady Augusta was chuckling to herself at how her brother Lord Spencer had set this up. He really had outdone himself this time. The upper class tennis star turned away and put down her bottled water. Lady August bent as far as possible to show Alex her round bottom and tiny white panties, all under her short tennis skirt.

She looked over her shoulder with a smile, "Take a good look, My perfect round bottom will be sat on your face soon. I will use you as my throne before this match is done! I am your Queen and you are just a common person!"

She stood up again and slipped into the ring. She set her racket down on the apron and held the ropes open for her new victim casually sitting on the middle and lifting the upper rope.

"OK Alex the Wannabe! Ha!  Join me in the ring and I can show you the difference in class!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Alex would watch as Lady Augusta denied her smile, this would cause Alex's smile to falter a little bit. She would then hear her talking about Alex being a wannabe, which was more than a little rude considering that she has seniority in the AFW.

Alex's smile was slowly fading as she was having to force it, her lips shaking as her face threatened to form into a frown. When Lady Augusta turned around to show Alex her perfect round bottom the bluenette would finally let her smile fade into a frown, especially when she heard the bit about her being a common person. " Who are you calling common? Are you trying to tell me you haven't heard of me? " Alex would say, seeming genuinely shocked for a moment before she continued talking.

" Alex Drizzle, does that name not ring a bell? I am the queen of cool style and you shouldn't be so cocky newbie. I might be small and I might look silly sometimes but I am without a doubt the coolest and so by extension I am obviously the best at everything " The bluenette would ramble, her smile reappearing as she got to throw her self given title around.

Alex would then finally enter the ring along with Lady Augusta, walking to a random corner and waiting for some kind of sign for the match to begin. Despite being in the AFW for much longer than her opponent Alex had no clue how to start a match now in the AFW arena, she would assume that her opponent would say when although there was little to stop her opponent from just charging the bluenette now.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Lady Augusta rolled her eyes and raised her hand to her mouth to mock yawn. It was all to be mean and annoy Alex.

"Actually I havent heard of you by name... but a lot of the AFW girls call you many names.. the cushion, the bottom kisser... maybe you would like a new name? How about Lady Augusta's Maid? You would look lovely and it would be a privilege to serve me!"

It was a pretty devastating come back from the upper class girl, and really was a bit over the top but Lady Augusta was only concerned about how great she was. With the match about to begin she could see Alex was eager and stepped out of the corner with her hands raised showing no threat... at least that was the plan

"Now we should discuss rules, come and join me so we can have a good fight, and lets talk this over like... Lady and... the tramp?" Lady Augusta giggled and used the taunt to kick off her tennis shoes and race toward Alex. If the blue haired girl didnt move in time she was going to be smooshed against the turnbuckle pads. Whilst Lady Augusta wasnt a big girl, or heavy, it was still 130ibs crashing into Alex.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:04 am

Alex wouldn't mind the yawn that much but her face dropped a bit and her frown increased in size as she heard Lady Augusta's comments. Surely that wasn't true, it couldn't be. Sure she had ended up in some humiliating positions but there was no way that would be enough to ruin her reputation, that happened to everybody!

" I know I would look cool but I don't want to serve you. No amount of money could make me do it! " Alex would retort, a slight bit of drizzle forming on one of her eyes. She would notice Lady Augusta walking towards her but she seemed passive enough, she had already shown herself to be mean so if she wanted to attack her then surely she would have just did it.

Just as Alex was distracted wiping away the single tear that had formed on one of her eyes she would look back to see Lady Augusta's body crashing hard into hers, causing the bluenette to let out a surprised pained yelp. The queen of cool style at the moment would be stuck in the corner, trying to push her opponent back but not having the strength after her sudden charge.

Her opponent wasn't that large so she shouldn't have been too hurt by that but Alex was quite small herself and on top of that her main weakness was probably that she wasn't very tough. So for now being squished into the corner seemed to be enough to keep Alex under Augusta's control.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Crashing into Alex, Lady Augusta gave a gasp as it took a little out of her also. The posh girl stepped back and admired her work for a moment. "Oh you didnt move, how very terrible for you" she chuckled and moved back in the keep up the pressure on the smaller wrestler.

Lady Augusta shot out her hands and made a grab for Alex's hair, pulling back so Alex would remain in the corner. With that, Lady Augusta began to climb up the turnbuckle pads, letting her body and weight do all the work. Once she was at the top she pushed Alex's head back so she would be forced to look up, right near to Lady Augusta's panties that were peeking out from under her short tennis skirt.

"Now there's a good move I enjoy doing. Let's call it a preview of later shall we?" Lady Augusta reached and unlocked a shot to two to Alex's head with her fist, just looking to stun the girl. Once satisfied she twisted around slowly, this time letting her round bottom come into the blue haired girls view. Without even looking over her shoulder she sat back to smoosh her bottom into Alex's face and smother the poor girl.

Lady Augusta wiggled and laughed, even going as far as crossing her legs to sit as lady like as possible. "Ah yes, now this is the position, dont you agree?" Lady Augusta being as arrogant as possible, didntt even care to secure Alex's hands, she simply checked her own nails as if smothering her rival with all of her 130ibs was nothing

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Alex would let out a consistent cry of pain as she squirmed against the corner, letting out a more pained reaction than usual as Augusta pulled her head down against the mat and mercilessly pulled on the cool queens hair. The Bluenette would then watch as Augusta climbed the turnbuckle, the queen of cool style blushing as she saw her opponent's panties right in front of her face which would prompt her to squirm even more in the corner.

Alex would then hear her opponent's taunt before taking a few quick blows. Alex trying to let out a long grunt that would be interrupted as Lady Augusta squished her perfect derriere against the smaller wrestler's face and still open mouth, forcing Alex to hold an involuntary kiss. Alex's humiliation would only get worse as Lady Augusta wiggled her perfect rear against Alex's face, giving the cool wrestler an even more up close and personal experience with her rear as it was rubbed across her face.

Alex would then start placing her hands against Lady Augusta's rear but her pushes would be fruitless, in this position there was no way someone like Alex would be able to push an opponent of her. So the queen of cool style would be forced to look up at her opponent's perfectly round buttocks, arched back and beautiful long locks as her nose and lips were buried deep between Lady Augusta's glistening and firm butt cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Sitting on Alex's face, Lady Augusta gave a few more wiggles and was laughing loud. She was getting off on the humiliation that Alex must be feeling, her panties now slightly damp from her enjoyment and from the blue haired girl's desperate breaths, However Lady Augusta didnt want to KO Alex, not yet at least, she had far more planned for her victim.

"Oh you really are pathetic, do you know I could quite happily smother you out?" She purposly paused to let the threat sink in to Alex, then continued "But that would be boring so..." She budged her hips forward and let her round buttcheeks pop off Alex's face, giving the girl some air and also so Lady Augusta could maintain her composure and upper class demeanor.

The tennis pro took some steps away and swiveled on the spot to look at the humiliation she had inflicted on Alex. "Well now... aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Again she let out a mocking laugh. "I think instead of maid, you would be a good cushion. Would you like that, my bottom on your face, all of the time?" She turned again and flicked her skirt up to show Alex her panties which would now have some of Alex's make up on it, maybe some of her hair dye and at the very least a sweaty, moist imprint of her face

This was teasing of the worst kind, but Lady Augusta loathed what she referred to as common people, and she saw Alex as exactly that. With her back turned, Lady Augusta was disrespecting Alex which would give the blue haired cutie at least a chance to mount a comeback.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Alex would frantically squirm and struggle in the corner, without realising her efforts were having new affect as Lady Augusta made her face into the wealthy woman's seat. Just to make matters worse Alex could smell and feel the arousal of her opponent, the queen of cool style quickly figuring out that her opponent was getting off on absolutely humiliating the poor bluenette.

After a moment or two Alex's opponent would continue taunting her before then plopping her rear off of her face, the cool queen's face being covered in her opponent's sweat as some fell down onto the mat. revealing her blushing and defeated looking face. The queen of cool style would try to keep her will in tact, but as she looked forward to Lady Augusta's rear which had some of Alex's lovely makeup and a face imprint on her opponent's sweat moistened panties.

The queen of cool style tried to contain her anger but she just couldn't do it, without thinking the bluenette would run forward towards Augusta before trying to wrap her arms tight around the tennis players waist. If she wasn't prevented from doing so then Alex would try to spread her legs and let out a battle cry that would transition into a yell of " COOL PLEX!" as the cool queen attempted to hoist up her opponent's full weight before falling backwards and trying to slam the Lady's shoulders into the mat hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next