Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Abrupt Negotiations

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Abrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 Empty Re: Abrupt Negotiations

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:12 am

Kat and Mina would look on with concern at first when Melody had cut in. They had stayed quiet throughout the discourse going on within the apartment. There did seem to be some tension between the two room mates, but ultimately, it was evident that they were still very cool with each other. Albeit not exactly on the same page for now. The two waited for some kind of resolution to be reached. When Melody came to the door again to welcome them in, Kat's smile would return and Mina would let out a deep sigh.

"Thanks so much for your hospitality!"

"I have no idea how you could be so nice and stay friends with her!"

"Kat, what did we agree on?"

"Scratch that! I'm Kat and it's awesome to meet you, you super nice, super sweet and welcoming person! How are ya?"

Katherine would extend her hand to Miss Serperior for a handshake. After hopefully getting off on the right foot with her, they'd make their way inside and take a seat at the table. The Super Kitty would waste no time going for the oreo minis, while Mina would stand for a moment offer to help out before sitting back down. "Oh! May I help you fetch the beverages?"

Abrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 IgQk2vAbrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 PP89dH8Abrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgAbrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 C8s1fSAbrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:26 am

"I get that a lot,", Melody said with a smile to the masked wrestler before answering her handshake. "Not too bad, and you?"

Slightly concerned for Navi after her first match, Melody tracked Kat's indy history and knew she didn't need to expect anything bad from the woman, being a sweetheart in both her interviews and called as such by almost all wrestlers she had worked with in the indy scene.

While getting tea and coffee packets for her guests, Mina offered to help: "Oh, no need, Ms....Mina, right?", she said to Kat's manager, as she put the packets on the table. "Let me know if any of you need a soft drink. Although, we only have cola in that regard"

Sitting in the chair, she said to the 2 of them: "So, should we begin the negotiations?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:46 pm

"Thank you very much, Miss Serperior. We'll be ok for drinks." Mina answered the somewhat lanky and gracious woman with a warm smile. Kat pouted in response to this answer. She did want something to drink, but wasn't going to make a big deal about it.

"Ah, yes." Miss Diaz remarked before folding her hands on the table. "I was trying to beat around the bush to avoid angering Navi any further. I tried to avoid stating exactly why we came to visit. But you're both already well aware. I'll try to keep things blunt and real with you, Melody. I'm fairly used to office talk, so forgive me if I've already spent too much of your time exchanging pleasantries and trying to be courteous and such." Mina cleared her throat before succinctly stating her and her client's intentions.

"Your friend Navi stole a win. And everyone that's watched the match has agreed. I think the best move from here is to have Katherine and Navi fight again in a rematch."

Kat would remain silently, only making slight noises as she continued to eat the oreo minis that Melody so generously shared.

Last edited by Winner3 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Abrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 IgQk2vAbrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 PP89dH8Abrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgAbrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 C8s1fSAbrupt Negotiations  - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:08 am

"I watched the match, so I won't deny that the win wasn't clean and controversy-free. And I do agree that Nav should simply agree to whatever rematch is offered..." Melody said, taking and munching on one of orea minis, while taking the boiler and a green tea packet to make herself some tea.

"But, as you saw, she won't just agree to a rematch, she wants something out of it, whatever it is she would agree to. I don't think extra bonus money is that, although it's always nice...I dunno what else she would want from that. What can you offer, Ms Mina? And you, Ms Hart, you don't have to keep quiet, I want to hear your suggesstions too.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:41 am

Kat would waste no time answering Melody. She quickly swallowed the oreos in her mouth before venting her frustrations. "Thanks for being so understanding, Melody! You see, Mina here was concerned that if I said too much during my time here I might agitate THAT COWARD THAT KEEPS DUCKING ME and end up in an altercation or brawl that would only ensue in her CONTINUING TO AVOID ME LIKE THOSE GHOSTS AVOID PACMAN AFTER HE GETS A POWER PELLET!" Kat made sure to yell during the parts that of her reply that she felt Navi had to hear.  She assumed that Florges wasn't too far away and would be invested in what it was the 3 of them at the table were discussing. After all, Melody was currently present with her good friend's rival and that rival's manager. If Katherine had inferred anything from her interactions with Navi thus far, it would be that the woman didn't have many friends and probably treasured the few she did have in her own special way.

"Aaaannnnd that's why I've asked her remain relatively QUIET AND IMPARTIAL while I handle hashing out a match that works for us all." Mina would pick up off of Kat's statement. "Now, I don't think it's a an incorrect assumption to state that you and your friend Florges are rather close. Are you sure you can't think of any stipulation that would give her the right inventive? I mean, dios mío, I can't help but think that if bonus money were on the line against any other opponent, she'd jump at the opportunity. What does she have against, Katherine in particular? Do you know?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 am

Navi clearly wanted to retort to Kat's comments from her room, but she did promise Melody to sit in the room quietly, and she did as such.

But to answer Mina's question, Melody would say: "Nat has a...very weird sense of pride. If anyone goes easy on her, she assumes those people don't respect her, or that they think that she is nothing important. Trust me, this cause a lot of problems in our wrestling school. You heard how much she talks or insults other people. In a way, that's served to rile them up at her even more, so that they come even stronger at her. Granted, when going get's TOO tough, she starts cheating, but she is fine if she loses to an opponent who clearly went with everything at her. She recently got beaten by Alaina Sanders, and is not looking for the rematch at all. Even if the match ended...for another reason....", Melody said, with her forthcoming match against the Amazon still on her mind.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 am

"Hmmm...."

Mina took a moment to internalize Melody's summary of where it was Navi was coming from with the way she acted. She nodded as she felt herself begin to come to an understanding.

"You know, in all my years of being in the ring and of being a manager, I don't think I've ever come across someone with such a....particular sense of pride." Mina completely forewent discussing Navi's match with Alaina. She was fully aware of what went down, but she didn't want to steer the subject of discussion towards Miss Serperior. At least not yet.

"You think she'd be up for it if you tagged with her and made it a handicap match? I've got nothing against you at all. You're great. You were the one that she was on the phone with, right? I heard most of that conversation. I'm sorry for asking, but in my view, the more this drags out, the more convinced I seem to be that if anyone can to get her to face me again, it's you."

Kat interjected in the hopes that she had found an idea would work.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:45 am

Once Kat suggested the idea for a handicap match, Navi smiled to herself in the bedroom for a second, knowing that this is the easiest way to get the masked wrestler off her back. However it disappeared very quickly, because she knew just what kind of person would give the answer for her.

And she was correct. Melody felt slightly weird over the suggesstion. She would explain herself: "Nat would probably be fine with that...but I am not the type of person to fight on  a...what's the best word for this....advantageous? Yeah, advantageous side of a handicap match. I am fine if odds are against me, but I don't like any sort of external advantage on my side in a match."

"Hmm... but...if we could make this a tag match....?"

"In case not, I do have another idea. Maybe if you'll fight me and you win against me, maybe then Nat would be fine with fighting you again? Just a thought...."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 pm

The blonde nodded as Melody explained her match preferences. It made sense to her that she'd try to turn down advantages prior to a match. The Super Kitty, herself didn't like freebies or assisted wins, either. Not in the ring, anyways. As Melody considered their options, Kat's eyes would light up when she offered the singles match. It would give her the opportunity she was seeking, assuming she could win against Miss Serperior. As she opened her mouth to accept it, Mina would cut her off.

"No."

"What? Why not?!"

"Well.....several reasons, actually." Mina gave them both a reluctant smile. "The first is it's crappy booking. We're not WWE Raw. The matches we establish should make sense. Anyone and everyone who saw Kat vs Nat I, wants to see Kat vs Nat II. Anyone tuning into Kat vs Melody with a possibility of seeing it go on to be Kat vs Navi II, is going to wonder why this match was set in place to begin with. It'll be treated as a blow off match. Same with the tag match idea."

The Hispanic-native would bring her hands near her chin and fold them before continuing. "Second, I've been in this business for a while. Kat has, too. And the smart thing to do when you're in a managerial position is to employ a policy that's more or less the opposite of yours, Melody....You don't accept advantages that you don't create, yourself. I don't accept disadvantages without a good reason. Or without the other party accepting one as well. Should we accept your terms, there's nothing stopping you from having your friend get your disqualified or getting yourself counted, etc in order to prevent the rematch from happening."

Katherine would give Miss Diaz a surprised look. "I don't think she's the type to-"

Mina would interrupt her client yet again. "You're not the type to study up on other wrestlers, Katherine. You almost never do."

Last edited by Winner3 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Both Melody and Navi were surprised at how Mina turned both offers down. With Mina's first reason, Navi didn't care about buisness or booking side of things. Melody, on the other hand, somewhat understood Mina's reasoning, but also thought that a blow off match could be a good advertisement of what's to come later.

Before Melody could express her opinion, Mina explained her second reason, Melody got slightly angry: "What's that supposed to mean?! I've never cheated, I've never..."

Her picking up a sledgehammer at Avalanche flashed in Melody's mind....

Melody took a sip of her tea:

"...almost...never, abused the rules or went overboard in my matches...", she finished, looking slightly away for a moment.

In the bedroom, Navi knew what Melody was thinking off when she said the last thing: "Shit..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next