Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka Empty Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 am

“Kyle Darkheart“:

Vs.

“Yori Nazuka“:

A good old school hentai match! Went through the head of Yori the whole time, since she found out that she would practicable in this match from the officials.  Her last match was fun as well but the rules were a bit strange. But know it was time for her favorer type match.

Yori was standing backstage directly behind the ramp just waiting to go out there. Unluckily she didn´t know who she was going to face in this match, or just slightly. She knew it was a young man and that it would be his first match around here. This could be so much fun. Yori just had to smile when she thought about this match. She was letting her arm cycle a bit while waiting for the sign that she could get out there.  

Then finally her music started to play. Porcelain Black - One Woman Army When the Mature woman heard this she slowly stepped out onto the ramp looking around with a big smile on her face. She would throw a single kiss to the audience before putting her hands over her head and letting her hips move a bit while slowly spinning herself a bit. In this match she wasn´t wearing her normal sport bra and shorts combo instead she was wearing her sexy outfit she just got herself for the hentai matches.

After spinning around one whole time Yori started to slowly walk down the ramp, putting both her hands onto her hips, while moving her hips. The fans were cheering pretty loudly when she walked down.

Meanwhile the ring announcer was standing in the ring. “This is a single fall hentai endurance match. To win this match you have to make your opponent pass out with orgasms. There is no rope break and no count out in this match. Introducing first, standing 6´2 feet and weighing 190lbs, The woman with the fist of a loving mother, Yori Nazuka.

Yori would meanwhile reach the ring and slowly start to walk up the stairs to the apron. Up there she would walk to the middle of the ropes before leaning backwards over the top rope, showing of her body once more. After she slowly stood tall again she would bow down and enter the ring under the top rope, while her ass was shown pretty well to the crowed. In the ring she would walk around for a moment throwing some kisses to the fans, before climbing one of the corners putting both of her hands behind her head, showing her body to the crowed one last time to the fans. After that she would slowly climb back down and lean into the same corner waiting for her opponent to show up.

Back to top Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Kyle was backstage waiting his turn to come out. It was his first match and to his surprise the match type wasn't what he was thinking his first match would be. Yes he wrestle in a minor wrestling group that alowed sex. But this? To have this match with a older and more skilled woman in a match like this. He wasn't ture he would last 5mins.

Watching her enter the arena and how she teased everyone with her body. He was already geting hard. But that was him being nervous. He slapped his cheeks. Ready for his turn to enter the arena..

He song Row Row Fight the power... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM but when 28 seconds of it playing hit he came out wearing a pare of life guard shorts and lifeguard floats. But also in his hand a crystal rose. He walked down the ram showing off his muscled body. Some cheers and whisles. He maded his way to the ring and make his way up to the ropes.

The ref started to speak. "And the challager standing 6" feet and weighing 200lbs, The lifeguard Hunk, Kyle Darkheart”

Grabing the ropes with one hand he turns and winks at the crowd before dropping his lifeguard floats but still held the crystal rose as he walked around the inside of the ring swing his arms up trying to get the crowd pumped for a good match  tho when he was close to his open he stoped and walked up to her "miss Nazuka thank you for this match. Win or lose I take this as a great honor to face a young and powerful beauty like you. Please take this. And good luck." He hands her the crystal rose before bowing his head.

He heads to his corner. Shaking his body like he was pumped up for this match as he waited for the bell to ring.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Yori needed to smile Satisfied, when she saw her opponent making his way out of the backstage area onto the ramp. He was a yummy piece of meat and she would enjoy this match with him. She watched him closely when he was walking down the ramp to the ring and listened closely to his dates. He was a bit smaller than her but he was a bull of a man. So Yore doubted that she had a power advantage over him in this match. But that was no problem for her. When he was really stronger than her she would just needed to work him down and weaken him.

Now he was finally entering the ring and he  directly made his way over to her conere and she looked at him with raised eyebrows, when he suddenly talked to her and    when he was done talking he handed her a crystal rose. She opponent her eyes even wider when she resaved it, while flushing a bit, for the moment all she could say was: “Oh thank you!”

She was standing there for a moment not knowing what to say, while he was already walking away from her. It would take her a moment till she would step after him grab his shoulder with her free hand and turn him back around to stand there facing him. They would stand pretty close to each other.
“Hey boy… I got something to say as well… first things first. My name is Yori… call me Yori, miss Nazuka sounds so, so… sorry bit I am not your teacher… Yori, just Yori did you get it. Second thing is it is really cute of you to making me some compliments… but calling me young… I know I am one of the older women around here… and I am prode of it, so I wouldn´t hid it or need anyone to tell me that I am young! Did you get it don´t be such a
And at last….”
 She would look down to the rose. “Thanks it is beatiful! But don´t think it will save your ass from a beating!”, With these words she would now turn around walking back into her corner, again moving her hips as much as she could.

She would give an official her rose that he would take it to a safe spot, before she would turn around and face back into the ring.  

Now all she was waiting for was the ring bell to ring and open the match. As soon as this happened she would start walking into the center of the ring, before lifting her hands over her head, ready for a lock up with her opponent. She wanted to see what these muscles were good for.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:48 pm

When she stoped him and started to give him a talk he listion but as she was about to walk away "i call them like I see. So please understand your beautiful. But dont think it's easy. Your pussy will be Pounded." He pulls her close so his body presses to hers as he looks her  in her eyes. "Good luck sweet princess." He leans in like he may kiss her but stops and walks away. He looked back to her walking away shaking her hips.  He shook his head and grabs his groan cause he was already hard.

He got back to his corner and when the bell rings. He walks out with his hands up seeing if she would go for a test of strength to start off this match

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Till now her opponent was pretty nasty… Yori liked it… he was not shy and he had a great body… this could be a dame fun match. And the fans where into the match already, a part of the crowed got behind Yori and but a bigger part got behind the new one. They liked to see someone stepping up to the mature woman´s mind games.
Now finally the match was on his way when both fighters meet in the center of the ring for a test of strength, looking their hands together in the center of the ring to start it off. Yori didn´t wanted to lose this first contest and pushed against the arms of her opponent with all she had, putting all her weight into it she had. She tried her best to push him backwards.

The fan would start cheering the names of their favorite fighter louder and louder, hoping that he would be able to push the other one back.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Locking hands with her he smiled cocky. But he was surprised when she when all out the moment our hands locked up. He only when down a little before he got back up and pushs down on her as hard as he could. His body pressing to hers as he stares her in the eyes. His already hard bulge pressing to her as he growls. Trying to over power her down. He wasn't going to lose on power to her.  The crowd cheering them on. Kyle knew he could try something but was trying to play the cocky but good face.

"Come on miss. You don't want to show a hunk can beat a beauty." He grins and tried to tease her by grinding his bulge agest her.

The crowd cheering loud . His face was close to hers for now. He couldnt help but stare at her lips.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Yori did everything she could. With all she had she fought back. She even was able to push him down a bit on his knees. But not for long… the big man would be able to get back up very fast. So they found each other at the same level again. Yori was staring right into his eyes, trying to focus on this test of strength.
But in the end it was just not enough. Very slowly Kyle was able to get the upper hand. He started to push Yori down, slowly but consistent, she needed to bend her knees more and more. She tried to start a comeback pushing herself up again, but it was just like working against a solid wall. There was no way that the mature woman could beat him here. He was the stronger one and she lost. That became clear to everyone when one of Yori´s knees finally hit the mat under her and Kyle was bowing over her tasting his victory with some cocky words. Yori looked up to him, with a look mixed out of humiliation and playful. This could be interesting.

Yori noticed that their faces where close to another and that he was a bit bowed forward through this. She also noticed that he wasn´t staring back into her eyes… instead he looked somewhere else… but she also noticed that it wasn´t her titts… what was a bit surprising for Yori. Normally men couldn´t take their eyes of them.

But that was something she would think about later. Now it was payback time and she would put his cocky words right back down his own throat. Yori used the fact that her opponent was bowed forward and gave up in this test of strength taking away all the force she put against him. Instead she was now letting herself fall backwards and tried to pull him with her. When Yori was down on the floor she pushed her legs up, putting both of her feet into his stomach and lifting him over her. She tried to perform kind of monkey flip on him, to send him down on the mat.

If successful, Yori tired to roll even future back and hoped to get her ass right onto the chest of Kyle and fix him with a school girl pin onto the mat. She would directly bow forward and grab his wrist to fix them down extra. Her titts where now handing over his head. “Sorry what did you just say? I didn´t really get it…”

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:59 am

He thought he was  in total contorl. She was doen on one knee. But when she pulled forward flipping him. He lands hard "uugg shit." When she rolled thru she hit his chest and he groans stunned. So she was able to trap him in a schoolboy pin. His hands pinned down. "Uuugg I was saying I shouldn't be cocky but." He leans his head up a little and starts to lick her covered pussy. As he trys to bend his legs up. His bulge sticking in the air as he trys to get free while licking her covered pussy

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Yoir was successful bringing herself in a better position. Now she had the upper hand and her opponent was beneath her. She smiled down to him, while she kept him pinned down to the floor. But it seems like he didn´t though that he was in a bad position. Instead he would directly try to lick over her pussy sex.

Yori needed to smile a bit when he did this; it was a pretty useless but Pathetic action. The older woman was slowly shaking her head.
“What is up boy are you so hungry… come one… you need to wait for your feeding time!”, she would tell him, while letting go of one of his wrists. then she would move her hand directly to his hair, and grab a handful of it. Then suddenly she would bow backwards and try to pull his head up. When she was almost falling backwards, she would take away most of the weight from her legs and would be able to push them from under her and she tried now to put them around the neck of Kyle. She tried to get him into a head scissor and hoped that she was able to cut away his air supply. She would then try to get herself on her side and put one elbow onto the mat putting her head into her hand.

This was a pretty nice looking position for the fans and they started to cheer for Yori as loud as they could, while she was throwing a kiss with her free hand into the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:13 pm

He really did think he wasn't in a bad spot. But as she talked he was thinking he already mad a bad move.  Feeling her grab his hair and shove him to her crotch as she maded her move he tried to stop her but for and older woman she was fast and before. He even knew it she was on her side with his  neck beween her legs. He groans and grabs her legs  trying to kept them from cutting his air.

"Uuggg nice move sexy. Okay i got greedy. But if you were naked you would have loved it" He stuggles. His legs trying to get a good grip but slipping as he was showing his low level as a new wrestler . When she would squeeses his neck he could feel how strong her legs where and no lie feeling a hard leg muscle get hard was only Making his bulge get bigger. But he was able to kept her from taking away all his air.  He even tried to swing a foot up at her head. If it missed he would need to try the most deadly move he knows agest a woman that wasn't sexual.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next