Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll) Empty Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll)

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:00 am

Navi very slowly openned her eyes. Looking at the lights on the ceiling, she realized she was in a bulding of some kind. Groaning, she got up to a sitted position by pushing herself up. Looking away, she saw rows of lockers before her and looking down, she saw that she was sleeping ona bench for however long she was here. It didn't take her long to realize that she was in the locker room

"OK, focus...what happened.....

....oh. That's right. I passed out"

Trying to remember what happened, Navi realized that she passed out in Abigail's combination of a sleeper hold and a camel clutch. Still slightly drowsy from being out for a while, she tried to piece together how she ended up in the locker room, not noticing anyone nearby...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll) Empty Re: Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:10 am

Abigail would finish taking a shower in the locker rooms and was drying herself off with a towel as she walked back to where she left Navi, wearing an extra-large gray t-shirt that was clearly too big for her and skinny jeans. She would notice Navi coming too and sit down next to her, handing her a water bottle.

"Seems like someone woke up from their nap," Abigail said quietly as she opened her water bottle and took a drink from it.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

"Huh?", Navi reacted to Abigail getting closer to her to give her a bottle of water.

"Th...thanks. Give me a second", given what happened, it was obvious that Abi was the one who got Navi to the locker room. She tried to remember the other stuff that happened in the match as she took a sip from the given water bottle. Everything was mostly back and forth...

And then Navi remembered the little "softcore" tactic, for the lack of a better word, that Abigail used on her as a makeshift submission move. She touched the spot where Abigail sucked on her collarbone. Sure enough, it was slightly wet, likely with saliva.

Navi's cheeks reddened at the fact that THAT happened in her match.

"OK. On your little trick earlier, you PSYCHO!", she got her hand away, ready to slap Abigail on the cheek, very hardly.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:14 am

Abigail had her eyes closed as she drank her bottle of water but her instinct kicked in the moment Navi suddenly raised her voice. Her eyes shot open just in time to see Navi's hand flying towards her face but before she reacted, one of the lockers opened and a hand extended out to grab Navi's wrist. Abigail's eyes widen as she saw Manager, gripping Navi's wrist and preventing her from slapping Abigail's face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Manager said as he would let go of Miss Florges' wrist and crossed his arms, leaning against the lockers.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:30 am

"What the...", right before Navi's hand connected with Abi's head, something grabbed her by the wrist. Turning her head, she saw Abigail's and Whitney's manager.

"Wait... how did he...?", she didn't hear nor see anyone coming in through the door, and the fact that he got to grabbing Navi's hand so quickly meant that...

"How...Were you in the locker room this WHOLE TIME?!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:37 am

Manager would give Navi a look that said Navi was the weird one in this situation before replying. "Are you kidding? That's just silly! I was watching the match the entire time. It was only until the match was over that Abigail decided to help you back to the locker room. I met up with her and she said she wanted to shower so I brought her some clothes and water!" Manager answered as if him coming out of a locker was completely normal. Abigail would blush and let out a small chuckle. But Manager wasn't exactly happy at the moment.

"Now why exactly were you about to slap my friend here?" Manager asked.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:45 am

Navi still looked at the manager sternly, but still believing his words, albeit with slight scepticism. Hearling the guy ask about why she was going to slap Abigail:

"Alright. I know this company uses wrestling in...more than just wrestling, and I know I am freaking hot, but seriously, that is not a reason for you to start kissing me all over for no reason! I at least understand smothering with these, it's a pretty clever strategy all things considered, but that shit is fucking creepy. One slap is barely enough for how scared I was back there!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:56 am

Manager would simply smirk at Navi when she gave him her answer before standing straight and walking over to Miss Florges, looking down on her and leaning close, his face getting a bit too close to her's. "Oh? If I may ask, why would you be so scared, Miss Florges?" Manager asked in a condescending tone, "Abigail right here is someone who doesn't do well with...those moves. She simply wanted to test them out for once. And if I recall correctly, which of course I am correct, you wanted to experience some softcore yourself." Abigail's face would redden when she saw how close Manager was to Navi, getting a bit jealous herself with how close they were.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:06 am

"Experience softcore...? Where did you get that idea from?...

...oh."

"I...uh...Didn't I put this on my profile...?"

Navi put the softcore arrangement on her profile when she saw that most softcore matches were similar to what women were doing in wrestling in late 90s and early 2000s. By softcore, she mostly meant that Bra and Panties match wasn't out of the question for her...

"Well. I experienced it. No intention of doing that again any time soon...Although... "Maybe, if I go to Tension for a one-of...I'll think about this later"

"Sorry for the ear then. That was a bit of an overkill. You were pretty good out there. Although... I didn't bust out everything I had back there. You would've been the one to be carried back to the locker room", she said with a smirk

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:14 am

Manager chuckled as he would stand back straight and lean back against the lockers, crossing his arms over his chest. Looking at Abigail, he would give her a smile. Abigail would notice this and quickly lower her head, blushing. She would then hear Navi and just gave her a reassuring and understanding smile. "It's ok. I will admit, I may have over done it myself," Abigail said and then gave Navi a sharp, confident look when Navi confidently boasted her strength, "Heh, we'll see about that in the future." Abigail would then let out a yelp when Manager would suddenly brush her hair back and examined her ear.

"Well I'll say, that's quite a bite," Manager said as he examined closely, causing Abigail's eyes to start swirling and her face to become red as a tomato.

"Uh uh uh," Abigail was at a loss for words as Manager would examine the ear closer.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next