Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elimination Tag match!! Sorority Sisters vs Pride Queens

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elimination Tag match!! Sorority Sisters vs Pride Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: Elimination Tag match!! Sorority Sisters vs Pride Queens

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:48 pm

"Oh good, I'm past due for an easy win." Kyoko said in response to getting whats coming to her as she knew Maddy wouldn't take the way she was dropped down so easily. Girls like her had tons of vain pride that when challenged could rile them into a frenzy. Not that Kyoko was particularly intimidated by the idea as she locked up with her again and felt her trying to push her back.

S that's how she wanted to play it? A show of brute force to see who could force the other backwards. Kyoko was half tempted to follow through and accept but she would rather assure her own victory. So as they struggled for a little bit trying to get the better of the other eventually the girl drove her knee up and tried to catch Maddy in the belly to put an abrupt end to her attempts at forcing her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Elimination Tag match!! Sorority Sisters vs Pride Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: Elimination Tag match!! Sorority Sisters vs Pride Queens

Post by PV Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Maddy growled at how cocky this girl was. It was exactly the girl she hated, ironic in some ways as Madison was all mouth and no action, but then again she never played by the rules, or admitted her flaws, and there were many. As the pair struggled, the sister felt like she was getting the upper hand, a large grin forming across her face.

"Talk all you want, thankfully I wont be able to hear you when your ug-ly face is buried under my ass!

Madison was so keen and pleased with her insult she never even saw the knee coming. Her eyes crossed and she gasped. Immediately letting go of the grapple, bending over and clutching her tummy. Madison took a few steps toward her corner, looking and expecting Brittney to save her once again and tag herself in,

Brittney on the other hand stood there without offering and watched on. She almost felt like cheering on the Pride Queens, but that would be too obvious. So she looked away as if occupied with the crowd and gave them some abuse also.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

"All you talk about is smothering, is that what your sorority did little Maddy? Smother you until you loved it?" Kyoko mocked her opponent further before drilling her with the well placed knee Maddy fell back and tried to get to her corner but her partner was too busy mouthing off to the crowd to give her a hand. And Kyoko thought her team was dysfunctional, is like her partner didn't even care. Though shed be a fool not to take advantage of that fact.

Running in she went for a body splash to stun Maddy in the corner before hooking her arms around her head. "Lets go for a ride then sweetie." She said as she ran and took Maddy with her, looking to drop her to the floor with a running bulldog to the floor. Amy smirked as she saw this match going in there favor. "Come on Kyoko I could have totaled this chick already."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Maddy found herself in her corner and stood upright, fully expecting Brittney to help. When it didnt happen, she turned to look. "Brittney?" she questioned what her partner was doing. Taking her eyes off Kyoko which was a big mistake. As she turned back, her eyes went wide again and WHAM!

"UUOOFFFF" Madison was squashed by her rival in the corner. She slumped a little and Brittney meanwhile held her hands high, showing she wasnt getting involved. She had already interferred in the match and didnt want to get disqualified. This didnt help her partner, who was led out and hit the canvas hard.

"AGGHHHH!"
Madison rolled to her back and held her nose, conscious that her good looks were being messed up. She winced and her eyes watered, struggling to clear the cobwebs. She was wide open for the time being, much to the crowds delight, and secretly Brittney also.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:20 pm

"Bullshit, your always playing with girls like this cause you think you can. Have some fun after we get rid of one don't expect me to be quick and get caught in some trap." Kyoko said to her partner before moving next to Maddy's face, an idea brewing in her head as she did so. "Remember how you wanted to your ass on my face?" she teasingly.

Then she made her move and brought her butt down on Maddy's face trapping her down and keeping her there while she moved her rear around to really rub in the humiliation. Looking down at Maddy's belly Kyoko gave it a few firm smacks. "Pretty solid but can it stay that way?" Kyoko said as she drove her fist down into Maddy's belly a few times to weaken her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Brittney turned back to see Kyoko sat on Madison's face and she smiled. Her tag partner was finally getting a taste of her own medicine. Normally she would interfere or try to break up the hold but she hated Madison. She even went as far as to say to Kyoko, "Don't stop on my account..." with a chuckle. Brittney knew Madison would hear this, and most likely she would suffer later, but for now, she was getting excited at what the Pride Queens were doing,

Madison on the other hand gave muffled garbled cries "MUUFFGGHHFFFF!!" She was NOT impressed and jolted with the slaps and punches, driving even more air from her body. She gasped and pushed at Kyoko's round lovely bottom desperate to get out, and also desperate to take it out on Brittney.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 am

It may have been the early going but this team seemed more off the same page then Kyoko and Amy did, which the dark haired girl wasnt about to complain about all that much since it pretty much guaranteed another win for them. Pounding on her gut while she continued to smother her she felt the girl trying to push her off. Eventually she complied and got off her face only to grab her legs and pull her towards there corner, not near Brittany.

Tagging in Amy she continued to hold her legs down so she couldn't go anywhere as the blonde climbed the ropes and was on the turnbuckle looking down at Maddy with a smile on her face. "Incoming." She said as she jumped off and came down dropping her elbow on the girls chest to really take the wind out of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Brittney watched on with a smile as Madison was dragged back over to the corner of the Queens. She now took a nice comfortable position leaning against the turnbuckle pad. She would ordinarily be in this position, but the difference was, she loved it. Madison however was not having a great time. She was gasping as much air as she could and her face was flushed red, partly from the lack of air but mostly from the humiliation she felt.

It annoyed her. She was the one who smothered girls! She didnt like it one bit when she was on the other end of it!

She heard the tag and squirmed, realizing she was in trouble. "Ahhhhh crap!" She brace for impact and her body jolted from the elbow. "AGGHHHH!" Her big boobs taking the brunt of the elbow. Madison thrashed and clutched at her chest. She prissy queen of the ring was getting worked over good, and it didnt look like stopping anytime soon, especially given how Brittney was very reluctant to help out her big mouthed partner

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Oh crap indeed, as it seemed Maddie was stuck between two very dangerous wrestlers while her partner relaxed on the outside. And Amy and Kyoko weren't going to go easy on her just for that. If anything they might be worse on her for it. "Look on the Brightside...which ever one you are. After were done with her shes next." Amy said, though she doubted Madison would necessarily see a bright side in that since it wouldn't make the pain she was about to feel any better or worse.

The Blonde Lion pulled her opponent up to her feet and wrapped her arms around her waist as she hoisted her up and trapped her a in a bearhug, looking to squeeze her body with all she had she would to take any lingering fight out of the wannabe tough girl. "You know I always hated sororities in college. Always picking on all those eager girls on the pretense things would get better once they joined." She said as she continued to squeeze harder.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Madison groaned as she was woman-handled so easily. The problem with the sister was, when she was on top she was fine, she could punish, humiliate and goad rivals all day. But when she was up against a wrestler who knew her stuff, she was toast. This was becoming plainly obvious for all to see, and Maddy hated it. She was easily picked up and threw out a comment towards Brittney. "You bitch Brittney, after this I am going to haze you like never before. You wont be breathing anything but the scent of... ACK!"

Her words were cut short by the crushing bear hug. She writhed and struggled now with her feet off the canvas. Madison could do little but she noticed Amy's face was close to her chest and so the sister tried her best for force her large breasts on her rivals face. It wouldnt be as effective as a full intentional smother, but it may just slow her down enough to stop Madison getting wiped out before her rivals had even broken a sweat.

Brittney shuddered at her tag partners threat. She did not want that to happen. However she also again smiled, unnervingly at both the Pride Queens. She muttered, but it might be loud enough to hear, "Gawd, I would let both of you pin me!" Brittney was clearly very excited at the prospect of being double teamed, especially in a way she loved

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next