Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Can't We Catch A Break!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can't We Catch A Break! Empty Can't We Catch A Break!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Yumi's bikini:

Yumi was relaxing in the hot sauna late at night in the AFW facilities. She loved the fact that the facilities AFW offered were always opened 24/7, allowing for more shy and timid girls like her to enjoy things like the sauna. She had became friends with a new wrestler, Komachi, after they were both ruthlessly tortured by a heel called Zarya. Yumi and Komachi were thrown out the heel's home tied together and a nice employee stumbled upon them and released the two. Yumi then took Komachi back to her own home and had Komachi stay over.

After some misunderstandings, leaving the both of them unconscious in her bed, Yumi was able to clear things up and they became friends afterword! She had then decided to meet up with Komachi tonight to relax in the sauna but her new friend was running a bit late. So she was simply sitting and practically almost dozing off from the heat of the sauna.

Can't We Catch A Break! Sauna11

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Can't We Catch A Break! Empty Re: Can't We Catch A Break!

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Zarya Volkov only used the sauna at night for a couple of reasons. For one, she enjoyed working out in the evening when the gym wasn't as crowded and the sauna was always her next stop. The second reason was akin to the first. Like the gym, the sauna was bound to be unoccupied, and she preferred solitude in her downtime, more often then not. And so, still wearing her workout gear and  with a towel slung over her shoulders, Zarya followed the usual routine. 

The door to the facility wasn't locked, but a quick glance through the rising steam told Zarya all she needed to know. Someone was there already. Cursing to herself, she might have turned and stalked off before noticing *who* was reclining there. Was that Yumi? 

She closed the door and stepped in for a closer look, confirming what she'd initially thought. This was just too perfect. Now, it would be perfectly reasonable for two competitors to share the sauna, perhaps even find common ground founded on mutual respect. The Iron Soldier wasn't going to do any such thing. She was a bully by nature, and everything about Yumi screamed *easy prey* to her. 

She boldly sat down on the bench next to the dozing girl, putting an arm around her shoulders,  as if greeting an old friend. 

"Yumi! How have you been? Doesn't this place being back memories? "
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Yumi would be completely unaware as someone else entered the sauna, her head nodding up and down until she suddenly felt some plop down next to her on the middle bench, wrapping their arm around her shoulder and causing her to yelp. Yumi would jump up slightly before looking to her side to see none other than Zarya. Yumi would gulp as she looked up at the bigger woman and slight fear welling up inside her.

Yumi wasn't one for mean comments like telling people to go away and wasn't fond of fighting when unnecessary, so being the good girl she was, she would simply try her best to make peace with the Russian. "W-Why hello there Zarya. I've been good," Yumi said with a quivering voice, trying to scoot away from the Russian.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:45 pm

"That's nice." She replied, in a tone that suggested she couldn't care less how Yumi had actually been. "You know... I've been thinking. Soul searching, that sort of thing. You know, learning to be a better person."

Zarya arched a brow at Yumi as side tried to scoot away, though the arm around the smaller girls shoulder meant there was no real hope of escape. Not only did Zarya tug her closer, but she meant to pull Yumi right onto her lap!

"I've been very mean to you, have I not? I should make it up to you. How about a nice shoulder massage?" She didn't actually give the other girl a chance to answer before her fingers began kneading into the supple flesh where Yumi's neck and shoulder met. Of course, considering what happened last time, this was likely *not* a position Yumi especially wanted to be in.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:51 pm

"O-Oh, well that's nice," Yumi replied timidly before letting out a quick yelp when the Russian tugged on her with her arm and yanked her onto her lap. She would start feeling really uncomfortable now but continued to listen to Zarya. When she heard the Russian offering a massage, and her fingers kneading on her shoulders, Yumi would fidget a little before talking.

"U-Uh, well um, I really don't think that's necessary Zarya. My shoulders are fine," Yumi uttered as she would try to get off of Zarya, "Y-You know, it's getting pretty late. I think I'll head out now. I'm sure everyone has left already s-so I'll leave so y-you can enjoy yourself."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:06 pm

"...You don't sound very grateful." Her tone like ice. Zarya's fingers dug painfully into Yumi's shoulder, forbidding her from getting up and leaving as she wanted. With her other hand, she moped at her brow with the back of her hand, sweat already beading there from the muggy heat of the sauna. "I try to make nice, learn to be a better person, and this is how you repay my kindness? I am deeply offended."

It was the filmiest of justifications, but like a cat toying with a mouse before finally sinking it's teeth in, Zarya couldn't help but give Yumi the smallest glimmer of hope that this might not end badly. Of course, any hope of that was quickly extinguished as the bigger woman moved to loop her right arm around Yumi's throat like a garrote, pulling back hard if she managed to secure it.

Last edited by Iron Soldier on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:14 pm

"N-No, th-that's not what I meant," Yumi said nervously. By now, Yumi would try her best to just quickly get off of Zarya's lap but she was only able to get her butt off of Zarya's a few inches before being forcefully pulled back down. Yumi let out a quick squeal before having Zarya's muscular arm wrapped around her neck and tightening. Yumi's eyes widen and her teeth grit as she started to panic know. Moving her arms up and gripping Zarya's biceps, Yumi squirmed and tried to pry Zarya's arm off as she grunted.

"N-No, not again," Yumi whimpered as she struggled.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:30 pm

"You know what? You don't deserve my good will. You don't even deserve to sit on the same bench as me. In fact... I better not catch you in *my* sauna ever again. Got it?" Zarya actually sounded as if this were all Yumi's fault, as if the smaller, Japanese girl had deliberately offended the other woman and was getting well deserved pay back. In truth, the Iron Soldier had decided on this course of action almost immediately upon catching sight of Yumi.

Her muscular arm, misted with sweat from the heat of the sauna, continued to slowly constrict around Yumi's neck, her bicep digging into the girls carotid artery while her forearm pressed into her windpipe. Yumi's struggles were easy enough to resist, and Zarya even cracked a slight smile at the sight of the girls helpless flailing.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Yumi would pant and wheeze for air, gripping tighter on Zarya's biceps as she kicked her legs up while struggling to free herself. A line of drool trailed down her mouth as she desperately squirmed. Her pupils were dilating and her face becoming redder due to being choked in a sauna. Her vision would start becoming fuzzy as she flailed, trying to beg for release while tapping on Zarya's biceps.

"P-P-Please! A-Air," Yumi uttered through pants and wheeze, "D-Don't w-want to pass out."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:48 pm

"This seems familiar to me." Zarya asked, almost managing to sound innocent, as though she truly had no idea. "Wait... I know. This reminds me of my debut match. You were my first opponent, weren't you? Yes... and you were a disappointment *then* too."

With that, the Russian's patience came to an end, along with her desire to stretch matters out and torment the girl squirming on her lap. She tensed her arm, muscles flexing visibly beneath her skin even through the misty shroud of the rising steam, and her arm squeezed Yumi's head and neck one last time, refusing to relent, this time, even for a moment.

Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next