by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:52 am

"Glad to hear that", Clara said, standing up. "Remember, one arm goes between legs, one towards the shoulder", she would advice Maddie.

"Let's give it a try"

Clara would wait until Maddie was up. Once the girl would take a stance, she would run towards the ropes, rebound, and run at Maddie, hoping that she would, indeed, manage to replicate the move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 am

Brushing herself off, Maddie got back on her feet and got in position to perform the move. As Clara closed in, she managed to slide her arm between the girl's legs and over her shoulder and lifted her. Unfortunately, her control wasn't too great, and she executed the move at full speed, slamming the pink-haired girl hard into the mat.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:59 am

Maddie successfully managed to catch Clara in position for a Powerslam! But something felt wrong, she was going faster than she would've...

SLAM!

"AAGH", Clara would cry out as Maddie slammed her with a full version of the Powerslam. she sat up grunting at the pain in her sore back, holding it with her right hand.

As Maddie apologized, Clara was quick to forgive Maddie: "It's OK, don't worry about it...ow...More importantly, not bad! I struggled with timing of the move the first few times I tried it. You nailed it on your first try. And it's better if you hit it a bit too strongly, than incomplete".

In her head, Clara was impressed, but she would've liked not to hurt herself too much right now, as she planned to have a spar with Maddie after training with her. She needed to try another move that didn't rely on her bumping her back, and preferably not her head...

Her mind switched for a second to the match between Navi and Yukiko. And very quickly she remembered another momentum based attack that she hit there, and knew how to execute!

"Alright, let's try another move. If you get a chance, practise the powerslam with your partners, this is very helpful when people rush at you."

"Now this next one is a bit power-based, but you shouldn't have much problem if you execute it on slightly larger opponents. Also, I don't think I can hit it very safely, so you should brace you torso for a slight bump. Are you up for it?"

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:10 am

Maddie certainly felt a bit guilty, even as Clara waved it off. She kind of felt that she had nailed the move only out of beginner's luck, but she couldn't bring herself to ask for another attempt.

The dark-haired girl wasn't exactly thrilled with how the next move sounded, but she figured she at least owed Clara that much after slamming her like that. "A-alright. Bring it on." she nodded.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:47 am

Once Maddie said she was ready, Clara would grab Maddie's wrist, and Irish Whip her into the ropes for another rebound.

Once she was close, she would duck, and try to grab her leg, before lifting her into the air, and driving Maddie chest and stomach first into the mat with a Flapjack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:56 am

Going along with Clara's moves, Maddie ran towards and bounced off the ropes, heading back in her fellow black-haired girl's direction.  While she wasn't sure what to expect, she soon found out as her leg was pulled out from under her, sending her falling forwards and landing hard on her chest.  "Ghhhhh...!"

Flopping over onto her back, Maddie winced in pain, cupping her hands over her chest.  She saw this same move happen to Yukiko in her last match, remembering how much she cringed when her blue-haired friend had her tits smashed down like that.  Thankfully, in her case, she was pretty much flat, but it wasn't like it didn't hurt.  "Whew...  definitely felt that a bit..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:52 am

"Hope it didn't hurt too much, I wanted to spar with you a bit afterwards", she told Maddie, offering her a hand to stand up.

Once both were up on their feet, Clara would warn Maddie: "I'll jump in the air ahead of time once I get close, so you won't need to use too much strength to lift me up. All you'll need to do is drive me into the mat. Ready?"

Once she would hear a yes from her friend, she would nod, and run towards the ropes and rebound. As promised, she would jump into the air to allow herself to be driven into the mat by Maddie's newly (hopefully learned) Flapjack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Making her way back up to her feet, Maddie rubbed her chest a bit. "Well... It's taken a lot worse before so, I'll be fine... In her mind, she wasn't sure if she was ready for a spar just yet, but just kind of nodded as she got into position.

Readying herself as Clara came running towards her, the scrawny girl ducked low and grabbed her friend's leg as she jumped up. It was a bit easier to pull off than the last move, as she pushed forward and attempted to flip the girl forwards onto the mat.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:18 pm

As Clara jumped, she felt her leg getting grabbed as she expected, and then was driven into the mat chest first with a perfectly executed flapjack!

"OOOF...That was great!", Clara said as she turned to sit on her rear. "What's even better about a flapjack is that it's great at...well...comboing with other moves, for the lack of a better word. Works great when you are in a tag team. Try something with your partners, you might have something like you doing a flapjack and then them uppercutting someone."

Clara stood up, and got her head around as per one more thing to teach Maddie: "Hmmm...Alright. Last one. This move relies more on your momentum than your opponent's. Are you ready?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Maddie was a bit concerned she might have hurt Clara a bit again, but the girl certainly seemed fine. Nodding, she took note of what her friend explained to her, though honestly, it was a bit hard for her to get the image of just using it to make someone fall right on their boobs.

She felt a little more confident she had this move down than the first one, so the dark-haired jobber nodded, "Alright, let's give it a shot."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next