Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No better time than now [Person]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No better time than now [Person] Empty No better time than now [Person]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Spoiler:

It hadn't been long since Belinda and Akiha's previous match where they had faced off in an Ironwoman match where the two of them fought it out until the timelimit where they both ended up with two falls over the other and with it....a draw. Belinda was a bit frustrated by it as it had in essence put a stop to her winning streak which she had gotten ever since her match against Alaina Sanders. The Swede couldn't really fault Akiha for that though, she had kinda screwed up and should probably have gone for that pin a bit earlier....maybe not try and go for her finisher that she beat Akiha with in their first match and go for just a bridging pin instead ? Oh well, that didn't matter right now. It felt fitting nonetheless that Akiha would be the one to put a stop to her, her lover and rival....

Tonight was a completely different sort of fight though, for a different sort of night. Tonight Belinda had a very special goal that she needed to complete. Belinda was to have a date night with Akiha tonight, and as usual they couldn't easily go out and have a date in the two. So instead if was a date here at Akiha's family mansion. The Swede worse a lovely white dress as today was a bit of a special night. She had little surprise for Akiha after all.

The blond arrived at the Kosha manor as she would knock on the door, and then fold her arms behind her back as she would wait for the maids to open the door. She would let out a light sigh, her heart was racing as she was starting to become fairly nervous about tonight....she'd never done anything of the sort but...well, she did love Akiha so she figured that it was the best course of action to take.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No better time than now [Person] Empty Re: No better time than now [Person]

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:30 pm

A moment would pass once Belinda knocked on the door before it was then opened by Hisui who would give a polite bow. “Greetings miss Northman, welcome to the Kosha household. Please come in, lady Akiha is expecting you.” said Hisui as she moved to the side while extending an arm towards the inside of the mansion, inviting the young Northman into the household.

She would then wait for Belinda to enter the mansion before closing the door behind her. “I hope your trip here was a pleasant one, if there is anything you require, I am at your service. Shall I now take you lady Akiha?” stated the young red head maid as she waited for Belinda response.

No better time than now [Person] 3l9yoRWNo better time than now [Person] AjbwxKgNo better time than now [Person] DUhLLRtNo better time than now [Person] CDNLQYlNo better time than now [Person] CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:18 am

When Hisui opened the door and let Belinda in, the Swede would head into the mansion and smile towards the maid, nodding her head. " Thank you Hisui. Oh..." Belinda let out as she would turn towards Hisui. "Could you do me a favor first...." Belinda whisper to Hisui as she leaned in a bit closer to the maid.

Bringing out a small box out of her bag, she would hand it towards the maid. " During dinner, can you bring this to me when I give you the signal? " Belinda let out as she would pat Hisui on the shoulder. " Oh, keep it a secret from Akiha, please ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 am

Hisui would remain in a neutral stance, not showing any emotion on her face.  Upon hearing Belinda request she would nod her head and take the item as requested.  “Is there any kind of specific signal you wish to give?” ask Hisui as she wanted to make sure that everything went according to Lady Belinda plan.  Regardless of whatever information she was given, she would then lead Belinda towards Akiha who was in the living room.

Akiha was currently on her cell phone, scrolling through the internet and typing a few things.  Upon seeing Hisui and Belinda enter, a smile would appear on her face as she would then get.  “Greetings Belinda, it is great to see you again.  We have much catching up to do, especially after how our last match ended.  Though at the moment is there anything you need, a drink, a bite, anything?” stated Akiha in a happy tone as she would then move to give her lover a hug.

No better time than now [Person] 3l9yoRWNo better time than now [Person] AjbwxKgNo better time than now [Person] DUhLLRtNo better time than now [Person] CDNLQYlNo better time than now [Person] CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 am

Belinda nodded her head as she would think about it for a second, " How about...when I say the words....' I've got an offer for you.' To Akiha. THink that could work ?" Belinda let out as she would smile towards Hisui and follow after the woman. " Yeah, just don't let Akiha see the box please. I want it to be a surprise." Belinda let out as she would pat her hand against Hisui's shoulder.

Soon enough she was brought towards Akiha, and with it Akiha came up towards her and offered her that hug. Belinda hugged her lover tightly and smiled at the lovely redhead. " It's great to see you too, I figured we'd have a lovely romantic dinner tonight actually. Hence the dress ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:21 am

Hisui would nod her head at Belinda request, making sure to hide the item in the many pockets that she had in her uniform. Once she had been patted and introduce Belinda to Akiha, she would then fall into the backgrounds, staying out of their way, only entering the scene when asked to.

After receiving a nice tight hug from her lover, Akiha would take a step back to then look at Belinda dress. It was very impressive and her lover looked very angelic, causing Akiha face to blush a bit. “For dinner, do you want to go somewhere private or would you like to eat here? Either way, I should get dressed as well.” said the crimson hair, Japanese lady, as she waited for her lover response.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:58 am

Belinda would smirk a bit when she noticed the cute blush on her lover's face, she would give Akiha a light quick wink before taking a step back and nodding her head. " Hmmm, I think eating here would be the best. Wouldn't you? I'm sure Kohaku and Hisui can make it a rather lovely dinner for us, and make it romantic as well ~" Belinda let out as she would fold her arms behind her back.

Hearing that Akiha would get dressed, the Swede would nod her head. " I look forward to seeing how you are planning on dazzling me.~" Belinda let out as she would throw a bright smile over towards her lover and rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Belinda suggestion was a good one, eating here meant they had more privacy and freedom.  In addition, they would not have to worry about anyone spotting them.  “Very well, I will have Kohaku cook something up.” stated Akiha as she would then give a nod to her maid.  “Speaking of cooking, is there anything you wish to eat specifically.” asked Akiha wondering if her secret lover had anything specifically in mind.

“I look forward to seeing you dazzled.” stated Akiha as she would then make her way upstairs but not before giving Belinda a wink.  She would spend several minutes upstairs, getting changed before finally coming down.

Spoiler:

“Well, Belinda how do I look?” ask Akiha as she had now picked a dress that was the opposite color of Belinda.  She remembered in their first match on how they were opposites.  Belinda had blonde hair while Akiha had a raven hair color, Belinda had red eyes while Akiha had red colored eyes.  So it felt appropriate for Akiha to have a black dress while Belinda wore a white dress.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 04, 2017 4:05 am

Belinda would nod her head and then take a moment to think about it, what did she want to eat huh? Belinda didn't so much care what, as it was mostly about eating with Akiha. Still, she would think for a moment, gazing up slightly at the ceiling as she thought about it. " How about we have Kohaku make your favorite~" Belinda let out as she would fold her arms behind her back. The act pushed her chest outwards a bit as she looked on at Akiha.

Watching her rival and lover go get dressed and after a little while she came back, Belinda would smile towards Akiha as she looked on at the woman. She was certainly dazzling in that lovely black dress, coupled with her vibrant blond hair. The Swede would let out a teasing wolf whistle as she looked on at Akiha.

" You are always beautiful Akiha, but this is quite the exception, as you are stunning right now." Belinda let out as she would step up towards Akiha and give her lover a quick peck on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri May 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Akiha would take a moment to think about what was her favorite food. She usually had such a huge selection to choose from and liked all sorts of foods. “Kohaku, if you will, a steak with fries and a bottle of wine as well.” stated Akiha as the maid would then give a bow before starting on the meal. The crimson hair wrestler would now give a quick glance at Belinda's chest as she pushed it out before looking her back into the eyes.

When she came back she would give a smile as her lover let out a whistle. The comment Belinda made would only cause Akiha to blush. “The same can be said for you. Come, let us make our way to the table.” stated Akiha as she would move towards the dining table. She would then wait for her lover to come as well. The table was long one, Akiha would sit on one end of the table and would wait for the young Northman to sit on the other side.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next