Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance Empty Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by peek6 Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 am

Spoiler:

Yalina gazed disapprovingly at the nearly empty gym.   She had gotten all dressed up in her usual wrestling outfit – silk top and flowing silk skirt, with high-heeled sandals and pantyhose – and there were almost no other wrestlers at the gym to stare jealously at her glorious perfection.  

Yalina’s other problem was that she knew she needed more wrestling experience, so she was looking to train for a bit.  She could just go ahead and start hitting a bag, but that was both boring and useless for her – she knew she wouldn’t get very far relying on her admittedly miserable brawling skills; her plan was to live and die by the submission hold.  Problem was, to properly train in submissions, you needed a partner, and she didn’t have one.

Out of the corner of her eye, Yalina did catch one other person working out. She looked reasonably fit and athletic.  Perhaps she would do.  Yalina headed over to the wrestler, and said the first thing on her mind:

“So, where are all the wrestlers?”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by Cpkeyes Thu May 25, 2017 3:45 am

Spoiler:

She had scheduled herself to train at this hour for a reason. Most people didn't bother to come and she could practice alone. Out of sight of anyone else. Wearing her typical attire. Black shorts and a white sports bra, she let sweat dripple down her brow as she punched and kicked a bag.

Recently she had decided to get a tattoo, hoping it would make her more memorable. Going the side of her abdomen, it was a blossoming flower. She thought it looked decent.

She did not notice someone, in ridiclous attire that looked more suited for pampering the upper class then fighting, approach her, but stopped her blows, holding the bag.

"Most don't come during this hour. I'm Emily by the way"

Last edited by Cpkeyes on Fri May 26, 2017 4:07 am; edited 3 times in total

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by peek6 Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 am

Yalina quickly sized up this Emily girl.  She looked to be in pretty good physical condition, and was sporting a very visible tattoo on her side.   Yes, she would do nicely indeed, thought Yalina to herself.
Yalina’s instinct was to just order Emily into the holds she wanted to start practicing, but managed to intuit that giving orders to someone she just met might not be the smartest tactic.  Instead, Yalina would try to appear slightly less condescending than usual, as she said:
“Emily, you have the privilege to be in the presence of the great and noble Princess Yalina, but you may refer to me as simply ‘Your majesty.’  My debut will be coming up shortly, so would you be a dear now and climb in the ring with me so that I can practice my holds on you?”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 am

Oh, she was one of those people. A Emily had the misfortune of being the sole person here. Grand, just grand. Cursing her luck, Emily tried to stop herself from visibly rolling her eyes and scoffing. She could use this as practice if her own and who knows, it might even be fun.

"Hmm....on the condition on can do some of my own" She said, making to clear she wouldn't be a doll for Yalina to use, before heading towards the ring.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri May 26, 2017 1:30 am

How dare she speak to me in that manner, fumed Yalina to herself, as Emily turned her back on Yalina.  Yalina’s first instinct was to attack Emily immediately and viciously, and teach her a lesson in respecting her superiors.  But Yalina quickly thought better of it, as she realized that this would be a good opportunity for her to learn holds from another more experienced wrestler, while also training her own endurance to those holds.  She held back her instinctive anger at being disrespected, and resolved to earn this Emily’s respect.

Yalina followed Emily to the ring, and began to boast:
“Of course, Emily, go ahead and attempt any hold you like on me.  I can take anything you have.  In fact, I’d bet I could withstand a full minute of any hold you can do.  You’ll never make me submit.”

And with that boast, Yalina climbed into the ring, removed her heels, and extracted an ornate hourglass filled with sand from somewhere in her flowing dress.  She flipped the hourglass over onto the mat, and taunted Emily:
“Give me your best shot,” said Yalina, “I can take it.”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 am

Oh, she's certainly seemed priqued by Emily's obvious disdain for her arrogant pampering. Oh, she would be in for a harsh surprise once she came into reality, as other wrestlers would certainly be much more harsh in their words.

Not even paying attention to the women's barbs, Emily did not waste time getting to work, if the women wanted pain, she would receive it. Moving quickly, Emily tripped Yalina onto the mat and swiftly appeared ontop of her, grabbing her left wrist with her right hand, before her arm over and around her arm and grasping her own wrist, all while locking a body scissors on Yalina midsection.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri May 26, 2017 6:02 am

Emily was indeed quick as she went for the takedown, although Yalina thought she would have been able to avoid the trip had she tried.  Instead, true to her word, Yalina just stood there as Emily’s wrestling boot connected with Yalina’s nyloned legs, eliciting an involuntary “Ow!” from Yalina as she was tripped to the mat.  

Emily wasted no time, positioning herself on top of Yalina in a dominant position, locking Yalina’s arm a painful armbar, while squeezing Yalina’s midsection hard with her thighs.  It was a smart technique, Yalina noticed, through teeth gritted against the pain, as the arm hold prevented her from wedging both of her arms into the space between her abs and Emily’s thighs.  Yalina was trapped.

Fortunately for Yalina, she had a rather strong core, so she was able, for now at least, to endure the intense pressure on her abs.  Her arm and wrist were in considerable pain, though.  She gritted her teeth against the pain to keep from crying out, although a few groans did escape from her pretty lips.

Looking over at the hourglass, she saw that only about 20% of the sand had fallen into the bottom half of the hourglass...

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri May 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Well, this certainly shut her up. Of course, she was still bloody screaming and was either going to complain or boast about this afterwards. She could solve that by locking in a deep choke of some sorts, but that would just be unfair.

Keeping her body scissors tight and Yalina's arm and wrist locked in, she eyed the hourglass, tightening the hold as it got closer and closer to the end. A part of her wondered if Yalina was as enduring as she claimed.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri May 26, 2017 6:37 pm

“Ahhhh! Yahhhhh, ahhh, ahhhh!  You’re really crushing me!” panted Yalina as Emily’s thighs squeezed tightly against her midsection.

And that wasn’t even the worst of it.  When Emily wrenched Yalina’s left arm, or put pressure just so on her wrist, Yalina lost it, and just could not help screaming loudly in pain, her cries echoing in the empty gym:

“Owww! Aah-hah-h-oww!”

Yalina’s big, beautiful eyes clearly reflected her pain, as they began to well up with tears.  It hurt!  It hurt so much!  Her arm, her wrist, her core.  

But in the small fraction of her brain that could still process a rational thought that wasn't “ouch,” Yalina was surprised that Emily did not taunt her verbally during the hold.  Although Emily’s hold itself was certainly well applied, and Yalina was definitely hurting, the lack of taunting and teasing allowed Yalina to better focus on the hourglass.  In fact, by now, almost all of the sand had moved to the bottom half of the hourglass. I’m so close, thought Yalina, so close.  Just need to hold out for a few more seconds, just a while longer.  I can make it!

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri May 26, 2017 7:46 pm

She did scream loudly, it almost made Emily feel bad. Almost. Sighing under her breathe as Yalina continued to scream in pain-did she put the hold that tightly-she kept the pressure up, not relentling at all.

"Welcome to a Kimura lock" She said, looking at the hourglass, wondering still were this women kept it. It was nearly over, and Yalina did not look eager to tap out soon, oh well. Wrenching down harder and putting on even more pressure, she waited to see what happened first-Time running out or a tap.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next