Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven - Page 5 Empty Re: Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Her European uppercut had connected pretty well, but there was no sign of satisfaction on the face of the Blonde. It had only been a beginning, and her opponent had shown that he was pretty much a top student of the game and always in for a devastating counter. Although this time she seemed to have a hard time doing it.

And speaking of the Game, Anja would attempt to let her thoughts not only follow a grunt, but also deeds. Carefully looking that her opponent was not protected by a rope grab, she would grab her in the neck with both hands and pull her head down quickly for a facebreaker knee smash.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven - Page 5 Empty Re: Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 am

Priscilla let go of the rope even though she was still reeling from the European uppercut that Anja delivered earlier. Then, Anja grabbed her by her neck with both hands and pulled her down quick. Priscilla had no time to react to that, and she got herself hit with a facebreaker knee smash. "Guh!!"

The strike alone caused Priscilla to whip back from the sheer force of it, and she ended up recoiling from the attack and landed on her back. "Rrgh... nnghh..." she brought her hands to her face, trying to soothe the pain from the facebreaker that she received from her blonde opponent. At this point, she was in no shape to protect herself from anything Anja had to offer, and she was hoping that any kind of attack Anja was to deliver could be countered if she got the chance.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

"GAH!."
With a not too small satisfaction, Anja´s body connected with the face of her opponent in an obviously very unpleasant way. A part of her wanted to turn around and screech out her triumph, and with a lesser opponent, she would have probably done so to let her anticipation get a way out. So she just used her hand to whiff over her nose in reflex instead wile stomping once on the knee that had scored the hit to shake it out after the hard hit.

To get this stuff out of her system anyway, she would quickly bring out another action in the form of a standing, high jump leg drop.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:17 am

Still reeling from the facebreaker knee smash, Priscilla was unable to protect herself from Anja's high jump leg drop which hit her right onto her chest. "Aackhh!!" Her legs shot up a bit from the impact before falling back onto the mat.

Still, she knew that despite the severe disadvantage she that she currently had, she knew that she could do something about it. A few moments after taking the leg drop, Priscilla would attempt to grab her leg before attempting to roll herself, hoping to pull Anja along with her. But the leg drop seemed to have taken quite a lot out of her, which made it difficult for her to actually execute such a move in the first place.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Anja had always been astounded why the leg drop was in such low regard with many wrestlers. It was a low cost, low risk, big hit potential move that was not much more risky than falling on your butt from a rather moderate height. And this one also connected with her opponent on top of all of his qualities!

Not much to her surprise, Priscilla attempted to counter her out, but this time Anja was determined not to let her do this just so. With one of her legs grabbed. the Blonde would roll with it and attempt to pepper her opponent with her second foot right into the midsection.
"Can´t stand on just one leg!"
She proclaimed with determination.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:27 am

While Priscilla managed to roll over while holding Anja's leg, her momentum was disrupted when she received a kick into her midsection. "Gah!" It caused her to let go of Anja's leg before she attempted to roll away from her blonde opponent. She would like to leave a parting gift by hurting her leg, but the attack into her midsection made it quite difficult for Priscilla to accomplish that. Then, she would try to push herself up, propping herself with her knees while facing Anja to see what she would do next. She had to admit that her opponent, the one who claimed herself to be the Raven, was quite a crafty woman.

"You're quite a handful one, are you not?" Despite everything, Priscilla smiled. She was liking this match so far, which made Priscilla even more determined to defeat the Raven before her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Luckily Anja could shake off the attack of Priscilla, completing her own part of their separation with a roll forward so that she would end up in a crouching position with her arms spread apart like a raven. Of course it was a little bit of showboating, but her opponent was probably already out of reach at this point anyway and she could take it more slowly anyway.

"And the most funny thing is that you can either ask this question to both female wrestlers and the girls in my bed."
She answered with a smirk after she had stood up and turned around to face Priscilla again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Getting up on her feet and whipping back her hair, Priscilla smiled in amusement upon hearing Anja's words. "How curious..." she said. "I wonder if I can make you my conquest in my bed as well..." she licked her lips, imagining all sorts of fun things she would do to the blonde woman before her if she managed to bring her to her room and had her way with her. "Regardless of that, let's continue..." she said as she stepped forward, holding out her arms in preparation for another clash with Anja.

So, she would go for another collar-and-elbow position in her effort to overpower Anja. In trying to do so, she would attempt to pull Anja's head, trying to trap her pretty head in a side headlock. It might take her a little bit more of her effort to keep the hold steady, though.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:41 pm

"How you say this makes me want to bed you right here right now already."
Strange enough, Anja was even more in the mood to play right now. Although that was not really good for her right now where she needed every piece of concentration for her opponent that she could muster.

"But let´s not squander any more match time right now."
Anja was eager to lock up, and kind of thought that Priscilla would make a first move. She was not disappointed. Thought crossed through her mind to attempt to slam her opponent again like she had done before, but this girl was no fool and would except something like that. So she would try to send her into the ropes for a good old fashioned straight clothesline without much bravado and flash.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Anja's action had put a wrench in Priscilla's plan as she ended up taking a clothesline into her chest, sending her straight to the ropes. Grimacing upon taking the hit, Priscilla would quickly hook her arms around the top rope to avoid getting herself rebounding back to her opponent.

Not wanting to be upstaged by her foe, Priscilla decided that elegant holds and skillful grapples would have to take a backseat as she would make use of good old simple strike as she would attempt to land a big boot into Anja's belly. She figured that the straight kick should be enough to stop Anja in her motion, or so she believed.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next