Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 pm

He smiled and moves his hands to her feet and starts to give her a foot rub. "Ooo so your saying if I wrestled you I won't have to worry about you teasing me?" He looks her over "but then again I may not to hot enough to make you moan." He teases still rubbing her feet.

"So Naomi if ya ever want to wrestle let me know. I mean I may get cocky and act like a jerk but ya seam really cool." He rubs her feet harder "damn your feet feel like there all hard. The muscles well makes me worried about the rest of you. You shouldn't have such tightness. It's not good for such a lovely woman to be like this."

Kyle was trying not to get playful but she was really cute so he flexes his muscles "I really got to ask do I look hot enough for any woman?" He smiles flexing his muscles trying to make them harder and temping

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyle trys to relax. ((For veritech892))

Post by veritech892 Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Naomi leaned back, holding her feet out for Kyle. She was a bit surprised, not that she'd ever admit it, that Kyle seemed to be really good at foot rubs like this, feeling the muscles in her feet loosen up.

"Ah, well, I don't know!" She exclaimed, smiling over at him. "I do things in the ring sometimes that even I don't expect, so it's hard to say, I guess!" She thought out loud to herself, tapping her chin. She blushed a bit at his next comment, she hadn't met many people so open about all this as him, and even despite her one match, she was still a little bashful over some topics.

"I'm always up for a match! Name it, I'll be there!" She laughed, latching onto the new topic and trying to flex an arm in response to his comment about a match. Naomi had only had good experiences with matches so far, she'd had so much fun, learned a lot about herself, and made a ton of new friends! That trend could only continue, right?

"Ah, well, I've been trying to do some more training because I wanna keep getting better, and you know what they say, practice makes perfect, right? So I've been practicing a lot in the hopes that I can get better and keep doing better and win more matches and maybe someday even become a champion of something! I don't know what but I think having a belt would be really cool and I like cool things, plus 'Champion' just has a really nice ring to it, you know?" She rambled, smiling over at him.

Naomi blushed again at Kyle's flexing. He was way more handsome up close than on the screen. "Ah, well.. You're definitely hot enough! I don't think girls would tease you so much if you weren't, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 am

"So maybe some day i could face champion Naomi if a first cum match?" He smiles and when she reaches to his comment he moves his hands from her feet to her legs rubbing her legs "or maybe I should try to pin you down now and steal a kiss." He teases by softy moving a hand up one leg and over her hips and down the other leg. All the while smiling cause he was enjoying teasing her .

He then starts to do what he said. He moves so he's beween her legs and moves up and pins her hands down to the couch. "got you champ. You give up?" He leans down like he was going to kiss her but stops "we both know if I try anything forceful I'd be in trouble." He laughts and starts to pull back trying to get out from beween her legs just in case.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 am

"Ah, some day you could, but I'll kick your butt!" Naomi teased, laughing as she looked up at Kyle and went to flex her arm to emphasize, even despite the fact that her muscles weren't defined in any way, shape, or form.  "And if you wanna pin me down, you'll have to work for it!"  She exclaimed, despite the fact that Kyle pinned her down without much of an issue.

"Neveeeer!" Naomi laughed, struggling against Kyle, before stopping as he leaned in, staring at him, her cheeks flushing red a little as she awkwardly squirmed beneath him.

As Kyle tried to pull away, Naomi would suddenly attempt to wrap her legs around him and pounce onto him, trying to pin him down to the couch. "Counter attaaaaack!" She'd cheer.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Kyle laughter as she came at him. Her legs around him as she pins him to the couch "ooo little brat. You sure you want this? I mean I could kick your butt." He smiles and leans up and kisses her nose. His muscles start to flex as he pushes up and starts to struggle agest her "better let me up before I think you want a bed match and we both l know and seen I can make a woman moan." He laughte

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Naomi's sat up, flustered for a moment as she looked down at Kyle after her kissed her nose. She pushed back down on him as her cheeks flushed red out of embarassment, trying to keep him down. "Ah, you wanna bed match? I'm down!" She laughed, trying to hold Kyle, but finding it difficult. "Any time, any place, I'll kick your butt!" She added, sticking her tongue out, taunting him a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 am

He laughs letting her hold him down "hon your face is really red. We both know if I wrestled you in a hentia bed match. I'd pin you down and make you moan. So stop actting tough. Unless you really want me." He was having fun teasing her.

He starts to struggle under her "O.o no I may get free." He rolls so he was on top of her. His body between her legs as he try to tease her more. Holding her hands down and he leans down and softy kisses her neck trying to get her to moan.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Naomi huffed a little, even as her blush intensified. "Nuh-uh!" She replied to his comment, sticking her tongue out at him as she wiggled on top of him, trying to keep him underneath her. "Bet I could kick your butt!"

Naomi let out a small yelp as she failed in that endeavour, soon finding herself under the hunky Kyle, with kisses pressing down her neck. She took a quick deep breath, her face burning red as she squirmed, trying her best not to moan under him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 am

He kisses her neck more and more. "Mmm just moan. Your too weak ageist me beautiful." He presses his body down harder on hers. But the grinds his hips to hers. "Mmm should I slow down or do you give up?" He licks her neck up to her chin and then when his lips where close to hers. He kisses her lips deeply sliding his tongue into her mouth..

At this moment he loses up his hold on top of her as he kisses her lips deeply

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2